- May 13, 2021 at 7:36 pm #491880DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Big world wide CD fashion show being televised world wide
Would you be a model if asked for a fashion show.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 4, 2021 at 2:54 am #500342
- June 3, 2021 at 7:57 pm #500271Lucia BrownDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
- June 3, 2021 at 8:11 pm #500274DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Sorry to say no not real but never know if many get together could make it happen maybe not as grand as the idea. Thank would be the first even for CD and trans fashion show televised.
- June 3, 2021 at 5:14 pm #500227Lucia BrownDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
- June 3, 2021 at 5:27 pm #500232
- June 3, 2021 at 3:52 pm #500206Alexis ReneDuchessRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 18Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
Sign me up and gimme the tickets! Bahamas maybe? Caribbean? Local IBEW? Bring it on! Gonna need some damn good makeup artists on site (just sayin”) to bring this face back from the edge! I think that it would be a f**kin’ blast though. OMG…gowns, swimsuits, hair, makeup…and SHOES, SHOES, SHOES !!! What more could a girl ask for……….???!!!! oh yeah, alcohol. (again, just sayin”) Let me pose a question within an answer….who would make the bestest host/hosts ?
- June 3, 2021 at 2:29 pm #500176
- June 3, 2021 at 1:34 pm #500154Mary FrancisDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
- June 3, 2021 at 3:35 pm #500197
- June 3, 2021 at 12:56 pm #500140Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
I voted yes because I have been told and I do believe myself that I would be a great looking CD model. I plan on doing amateur and semi-pro photoshoots as well as opening an OnlyFans account. But if the question is strictly runway fashion show model, then I can not see myself doing that. I want to model at my own pace and those runway models are pushed way too fast and hard for my liking.
- May 17, 2021 at 5:47 am #492947
- May 17, 2021 at 4:36 am #492926
- May 16, 2021 at 9:17 pm #492878Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- May 16, 2021 at 2:47 pm #492776LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 16, 2021 at 8:13 am #492626Lisa WilsonLadyRegistered On: March 8, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
- May 15, 2021 at 7:48 pm #492509Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 517Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 1301 times
- May 15, 2021 at 6:53 pm #492499Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 551Has thanked: 2375 timesBeen thanked: 2291 times
- May 15, 2021 at 5:48 pm #492477
- May 15, 2021 at 3:55 pm #492433karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 439Has thanked: 2079 timesBeen thanked: 1289 times
- May 15, 2021 at 7:09 am #492303AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 151Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 1502 times
- May 15, 2021 at 8:40 am #492326
- May 14, 2021 at 6:18 pm #492175
- May 14, 2021 at 5:26 pm #492167Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 531Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
- May 14, 2021 at 11:30 am #492089Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
You mean again?
I was only out in the world for about a year when my friend was putting on a CD event at a local hotel. It is in an industrial park so they have good weekend rates. We had one ballroom for the show and one as our common dressing room. She asked for people to volunteer as cast members, and I was definitely interested. It was rehearsing for this show where I was taught how to walk like a woman.
The show was supposedly the life of a girl/woman as she grew. But it was more of a fashion show of different stages of a girl’s life, from infancy to
childhoodadulthood. One of the girls was playing music on an organ, there was a slide show, and they set up some kind of a runway for us. A little story about the time in the girl’s life was spoken (a paragraph or two), and we came out from behind a screen, went to the runway (we were helped up by spotters), walked down the runway and back.
We were supposed to video the dress rehearsal, go out to dinner, then come back for the show. The video was supposed to go up to youtube (which is kind of like worldwide TV). My friend didn’t want to video the actual performance because she was concerned that people in the audience might be recognized who didn’t want the recognition of being associated with the community. Unfortunately, we were running late and didn’t have the time to do the full dress rehearsal, so the video was never made, not even for our own non-public use.
In the first half of the show, I played a school girl on her first day of school (my outfit was borrowed). In the second half I played a girl going to a dance club (this was borrowed from my friend’s collection). I was wearing a black slinky dress with tiny rhinestones embedded in the material, and it really sparkles with different colors even in room light.
The event culminated with one person being the bride, with her spouse being the groom.
There are a lot of photos of the event online. Use these search terms and you should find them: lefemme meetup photos fall fantasy
(When my friend was having a moving sale last year, I found the rhinestone dress and just had to have it. I wore it New Year’s eve and it is sitting in my closet. There’s a photo in my private gallery.)
I had a great time that night. Would I do this again? In a heartbeat.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Alison Anderson.
- May 14, 2021 at 10:41 am #492079Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
- May 14, 2021 at 9:58 am #492072
- May 14, 2021 at 8:49 am #492047Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
I voted yes,
If i could have a professional makeover and be made to look as convincing as possible to look half decent as a woman then that’s all it would take,
Also i would love to wear a beautiful dress that made me look and feel like a million dollars xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- May 14, 2021 at 8:38 am #492043Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 88Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I said “yes” but with a huge caveat… who will be in the audience? Given that I am somewhat well known in this town, I would not wish to have my passion for CD to be “outed” in this manner before revealing all to my wife and various family members.
- May 14, 2021 at 1:04 pm #492101LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
The show would love to be in or even part of if well known people there talking about people with influence in the world of CD and transgender. Think the world needing a wake up call. Don’t want to sound PC but think time we are people too and that if girls can do it we can too. with just amount of grace. and poise.
- May 14, 2021 at 6:47 am #492018LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 14, 2021 at 10:59 am #492087Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3452 times
Hi Donna Maybe sponsoring a fashion show for CD and Trans. There is a great week long event come up in October. The Fantasia Fair In Province town Mass. I used to attend years ago. It was a lovely time with people from all over the world . One of the oldest trans fairs in the US’
- May 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm #492099
- May 14, 2021 at 10:15 am #492076
- May 14, 2021 at 5:18 am #492000Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 294Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1118 times
Not so sure about a beauty pageant, there are many professional beautiful lady boys who would steal the show and would not include the majority of us home made beauties.
How about a calender based on 20-30 year olds. 30-40 years etc. etc. all put together by our hard working ambassadors from our sent in photos or even be voted for by the members?
Put me down for a copy.
- May 14, 2021 at 4:03 am #491983Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6451 times
Well, if they asked….. hate to say no and let them down, lol.
Oh, for sure Donna. Assuming the make up/make over people are there to pretty me up! It would be kinda nice strutting these long legs down a runway. 😊 Scary and exciting, but nice.
- May 14, 2021 at 3:39 am #491977PrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3452 times
Hi Donna I would do it in a heart beat That is one of the many dreams of a CD. I think I am approaching the age of being one of the staff showing the audience to their seats. I assure you i will have my best out fit on display with me in it. Thank you for the thought’
- May 13, 2021 at 11:25 pm #491934Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
I was due to be a model at a show at Transformal 17, (OZ CD event). Located Katoomba NSW out west of Sydney.
But my “creaky old back” packed it in on that very day and I ended up at a chirpractors instead!!
- May 13, 2021 at 10:59 pm #491930
- May 13, 2021 at 9:24 pm #491918LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 462Has thanked: 1418 timesBeen thanked: 1084 times
- May 13, 2021 at 8:32 pm #491908Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 253Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 1038 times
- May 13, 2021 at 8:31 pm #491906T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
- May 13, 2021 at 7:50 pm #491889Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
- May 13, 2021 at 7:48 pm #491888Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- May 13, 2021 at 7:51 pm #491890
- May 13, 2021 at 7:46 pm #491885Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 196Has thanked: 4328 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
Wow. I’d do it just to be with the other girls dressing backstage. All those bras and panties. High heels on the runway. Turn and spin. I’d like to wear long and flowy everything.
- May 13, 2021 at 9:24 pm #491919Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:45 pm #491926Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 196Has thanked: 4328 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
- May 13, 2021 at 10:10 pm #491929Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
Imagination be damned! You look fabulous since you altered your ‘look’. Put your inner critic away and go and dress like I suggested… and stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself “Polly is right, I do look fabulous!”
- May 13, 2021 at 8:10 pm #491900
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.