• This topic has 78 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Revel.
Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Big world wide CD fashion show being televised world wide

Would you  be a model if asked for a fashion show.

Wow.  I’d do it just to be with the other girls dressing backstage.  All those bras and panties.  High heels on the runway. Turn and spin.  I’d like to wear long and flowy everything.

Anonymous

Oh don’t forget the best background music playing as all the  girls do the runway.

Jennifer darling…

I can imagine you sashaying down the catwalk in La Perla lingerie, a Dior sheer dressing gown, Louboutin pumps and… a big hat! Sexy!

💕💕💕 Polly

Polly dear, I love your imagination!  Runway hugs, Jennifer

Imagination be damned! You look fabulous since you altered your ‘look’. Put your inner critic away and go and dress like I suggested… and stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself “Polly is right, I do look fabulous!”

Love Polly

All the pampering and makeup people trying to make me pretty. You bet I would.

Anonymous

Of course would have the best makeup artist known

I have never been out but think i could do it as long as i had a sweet friend to walk with he he ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

be right behind me

Yippee make my heart jump for joy hugs girlfriend..

Anonymous

always doing mine that way gf

I’m with you Stephanie, I would love to be a model so much but I couldn’t do it unless I had someone’s hand to hold!  May be we could do it together?

love Stephanie x

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and im thinking that would be awesome he he so much fun ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Of Course…

Curvy Girl, mature, model for Plus size…

Been ask to do it already!

Love to do it…contact me…if you are on the level!

Dr.T.J.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m not interested in any kind of publicity so it’s not as much as lack of confidence (which is also the case) as just public apperance.

/kt

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hmmm. If accepted I would participate especially with “the pampering and makeup people trying to make me pretty”. lol

Yes… and I would be the biggest diva EVER!!!!!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I was due to be a model at a show at Transformal 17, (OZ CD event). Located Katoomba NSW out west of Sydney.

But my “creaky old back” packed it in on that very day and I ended up at a chirpractors instead!!

Boo Hoo!

Caty

Hi Donna I would do it in a heart beat That is one of the many dreams of a CD. I think I am approaching the age of being one of the staff showing the audience to their seats. I assure you i will have my best out fit on display with me in it. Thank you for the thought’

Luv Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well, if they asked….. hate to say no and let them down, lol.

Oh, for sure Donna.  Assuming the make up/make over people are there to pretty me up!   It would be kinda nice strutting these long legs down a runway. 😊  Scary and exciting, but nice.

Not so sure about a beauty pageant, there are many professional beautiful lady boys who would steal the show and would not include the majority of us home made beauties.

How about a calender based on 20-30 year olds. 30-40 years etc. etc. all put together by our hard working ambassadors from our sent in photos or even be voted for by the members?

Put me down for a copy.

Anonymous

Think now since hearing the CDC has lifted mask mandates if received vaccine be great maybe if one day CDH would have a event somewhere for all the girls to do it if they want.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Wouldn’t that be a lovely affair!

No, seriously…. really, it would. 🙂

Hi Donna Maybe sponsoring a fashion show for CD and Trans. There is a great week long event come up in October. The Fantasia Fair In Province town Mass. I used to attend years ago. It was a lovely time with people from all over the world . One of the oldest trans fairs in the US’

Stephanie

Anonymous

Something like that would be great now lets invite the tv stations and such to it so can get more exposure.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I said “yes” but with a huge caveat… who will be in the audience? Given that I am somewhat well known in this town, I would not wish to have my passion for CD to be “outed” in this manner before revealing all to my wife and various family members.

Anonymous

The show would love to be in or even part of if well known people there talking about people with influence in the world of CD and transgender. Think the world needing a wake up call. Don’t want to sound PC but think time we are people too and that if girls can do it we can too. with just amount of grace. and poise.

Anonymous

I voted yes,

If i could have a professional makeover and be made to look as convincing as possible to look half decent as a woman then that’s all it would take,

Also i would love to wear a beautiful dress that made me look and feel like a million dollars xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

I would have no issues walking the cat walk

-SR-

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

If asked, SURE! But I wouldn’t try out for one…not that confident, yet.

xoxo

Rayna

You mean again?

I was only out in the world for about a year when my friend was putting on a CD event at a local hotel.  It is in an industrial park so they have good weekend rates.  We had one ballroom for the show and one as our common dressing room.  She asked for people to volunteer as cast members, and I was definitely interested.  It was rehearsing for this show where I was taught how to walk like a woman.

The show was supposedly the life of a girl/woman as she grew.  But it was more of a fashion show of different stages of a girl’s life, from infancy to childhood adulthood. One of the girls was playing music on an organ, there was a slide show, and they set up some kind of a runway for us.  A little story about the time in the girl’s life was spoken (a paragraph or two), and we came out from behind a screen, went to the runway (we were helped up by spotters), walked down the runway and back.

We were supposed to video the dress rehearsal, go out to dinner, then come back for the show.  The video was supposed to go up to youtube (which is kind of like worldwide TV).  My friend didn’t want to video the actual performance because she was concerned that people in the audience might be recognized who didn’t want the recognition of being associated with the community.  Unfortunately, we were running late and didn’t have the time to do the full dress rehearsal, so the video was never made, not even for our own non-public use.

In the first half of the show, I played a school girl on her first day of school (my outfit was borrowed).  In the second half I played a girl going to a dance club (this was borrowed from my friend’s collection).  I was wearing a black slinky dress with tiny rhinestones embedded in the material, and it really sparkles with different colors even in room light.

The event culminated with one person being the bride, with her spouse being the groom.

There are a lot of photos of the event online.  Use these search terms and you should find them:  lefemme meetup photos fall fantasy

(When my friend was having a moving sale last year, I found the rhinestone dress and just had to have it.  I wore it New Year’s eve and it is sitting in my closet.  There’s a photo in my private gallery.)

I had a great time that night.  Would I do this again?  In a heartbeat.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Only with a professional make over and being in a special group of over 60 .
      . .Sandy

Anonymous

be professional makeup for sure as for groups be like any other fashion show seen.

Anonymous

Same here, Sandy; I would do it, but it must be a group for elderly ladies…our clothing styles are different, mostly.

Bettylou

Where do I sign up?????❤️❤️❤️Bianca

Anonymous

I’d love to do it – but 99% of the ladies out there would pay me to not take part……  Unappealing Inga.

Anonymous

Don’t be hard on self you know there will be the best makeup artist in world there and make you beautiful

Hugs
        Donna

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Yes………….but it would be a contest for make-up artist to turn a  “mangey old dog” like me into Show Dog Quality!  They would have limited time and budget ………………shocking before and after photos!!!   k

i would love to do it.

Anonymous

I would if I could get someone to do my hair and makeup.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Being a big show all the girls would get their own makeup artist and  hair stylist.

Anonymous

Count me in

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Ok, if that’s the case count me in.  Just to see what a professional would do with this face. 🤣

“I would never be a participant in a fashion show that would accept
      me as a model!!” (Paraphrased from Groucho Marx, but fits me to a “T”)

I’ve done 3 fashion shows, but it’s been over 15 years. Two were CD related, one was not. The third was for a fur coat retailer. That one was really fun.

Anonymous

Think so far with the amount of girls voting for a show maybe somehow could pull one off in a location of course could always find some great sponsors to help out then get some live coverage for it. Be a big hit.

Pumped
      Lady

I can imagine it would be fun, but I don’t pass in a pitch dark room! My wife told me I look like Bruce Willis in a dress. I suppose I should be pleased that she thinks I am as handsome as Bruce, but not while wearing a dress!

Dawn Wyvern
        Managing Ambassador

Just a piece of useless information – Bruce Willis wore a dress in an episode of ‘Moonlighting’ in his early years and looked quite good ..!! its on YouTube if you do a little search

hugs Dawn

Anonymous

I’ll do it.

Would I love to join and do a CD fashion show ?  Yes !  Confidence in doing so ?  No.

I voted yes because I have been told and I do believe myself that I would be a great looking CD model. I plan on doing amateur and semi-pro photoshoots as well as opening an OnlyFans account. But if the question is strictly runway fashion show model, then I can not see myself doing that. I want to model at my own pace and those runway models are pushed way too fast and hard for my liking.

Mary Francis
      Duchess

I was in a fashion show at the Erie CD convention years ago.  Best time ever.  Walked up on stage and through the audience.  There were no make-up artists there.  We were “home made” beauties.

Anonymous

Those are the best ones Mary where all natural Know would see one day something like VS angel  show but for CD and trans.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

One of the survey options needs to be “Yes but count on me chickening out”  LOL

💖Lola

Sign me up and gimme the tickets! Bahamas maybe? Caribbean? Local IBEW? Bring it on! Gonna need some damn good makeup artists on site (just sayin”) to bring this face back from the edge! I think that it would be a f**kin’ blast though. OMG…gowns, swimsuits, hair, makeup…and SHOES, SHOES, SHOES !!! What more could a girl ask for……….???!!!! oh yeah, alcohol. (again, just sayin”) Let me pose a question within an answer….who would make the bestest host/hosts ?

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Yes Yes Yes! I would love to be invited I agree with my sister though, gonna need some great makeup artists And yes! The clothes, and heels! Heels! Heels! And lots of my favorite parfums!

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Hi girl! Is the fashion show for real? When and where? Thank you 💕

Anonymous

Sorry to say no not real but never know if many get together could make it happen maybe not as grand as the idea. Thank would be the first even for CD and trans fashion show televised.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would love to do it.

Hi Donna yes I would love to do a fashion show ,to be made up professionally,to wear a range of lovely clothing and of course my best lingerie beneath ,lovely jewelry and perfume ,I think I would have a mountain to climb to be able to pull it off but I would love the chance to try . Michelle xx

Anonymous

Really think be great if say CDH could help sponsor one seems like be a very popular event same for a cosplay event from another post made.

Donna

Anonymous

Assuming I could work around the demands and responsibilities of my guy life, I’d be ready to participate in a fashion show in a heartbeat.

I definitely would Donna if it was modeling beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie! I feel incredibly feminine, confident and sexy in that so a big yes if it was that. Regular day clothes probably not.

OMG yesssssssss.  That would be a dream.

I would, but I will admit that others would probably be much better models than I would be.

Anonymous

Jessica be one where no one would be judge we all be equals.

Hugs

Donna

That does sound like heaven, I’d just be self conscious is all. I mean I’m not pretty enough to be a model.

Anonymous

of course will be if could happen have own makeup artist making you look beautiful same for other ladies

Donna

Revel
      Baroness

If I wasn’t a private crossdresser, and I was more outgoing, yes! I’m slim, trim, and look ravishing wearing red!

Anonymous

Think red is really ravishing myself own many red things then suppose black is no 2

Revel
          Baroness

Right on, sister! Red is so ravishing! I love wearing the colors red and black together.

If I was in a CD fashion show, I would wear my best red dress, red hat with roses, and have Bonnie Tyler’s “Ravishing” song playing when I walk out!

Anonymous

Would be wearing my red latex dress with red stilettos.

Revel
            Baroness

Copy cat! No, I’m just kidding, Donna. I’m sure that you would look ravishing wearing red too.

Rev

Wow, to have my makeup done by a professional & wear some amazing clothes & shoes, to watch an ugly duckling transformed into a beautiful swan, it would be a wonderful experience.

Anonymous

LOL Stephanie be surprise if had a professional make over hear they can make a lady from a piece of coal to a diamond in the rough.

Donna

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?