• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Becka.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Having been a covert dresser until recently, the circle of friends I have are not likely to accept my new dual personality, (their loss 😉).

I had the opportunity to make friends and meet up with a CD, it went very well. We chatted a little about our personal CD selves, but the conversation quickly morphed into generic topics of shared interests.
      My biggest take away was how comfortable I felt because for the first time, I wasn’t hiding anything. I wasn’t worried about being too girly in my actions and responses. My comfort level allowed me to be more myself than I have ever been.
      My femme energy is much more out going and could probably make friends way easier than my male self, I have never been good at making friends, but with my CD friend, there is no separation in my personality between male and female energies.
      This was a fascinating revelation for me that left me conflicted. I really wish I could be my whole self all the time like I am when I meet up with my CD friend.

*Karli

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Karli, maybe you could pick one friend and let your girly side out a little and see how it goes. Some times you have to push the limits a little to see where you are and how far you can go.

. Cassie

Karli. Β Nice. I’m very happy for you. Β Friends are so valuable especially if they have similar interests.

Have a great weekend

Susan

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Karli, what does that tell you about yourself? Maybe you’ve been cross dressing as a guy all this time! 😉

Trish White
        Baroness

That could be truer than you think Brie. I’ve often felt that’s the case with me.

Brielle
          Lady

It was meant to be a little “tongue-in-cheek” but in my case it was exactly that – I pretended to be a guy for over six (yikes!) decades. I want to try being myself for a few years now!

Hugs,

Brie

Trish White
      Baroness

It’s so nice that you were able to hook up with another CD as well as appearing to hit it off very well together. I’m so jealous of you but also happy for you.

Love,

Trish

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Hi karli. Meeting other dressers is so great! I’m glad you have been able to meet one, it really is life changing. It made me feel less alone and it sounds like it had a similar effect on you.

I find it so relaxing and refreshing when I am able to communicate with our sisters. We really have nothing to hide and allows us to be who we are. It slows me to slip right in to Lisa mode and releases my inter femininity. It is amazing as I have a different outlook and actions when I am my true self. I normally feel very guarded and try hard not to show my true self, I tend to be very shy when I am my male self, but very outgoing when not. I’m sure a therapist would love to break me down. 😂 but over all a few CD friends help along the way.

Karli- I agree!!!! It is so nice to talk to someone that understands your feelings and shares your experiences. And to have common interests outside of crossdressing is even better. I had a friend like that but she recently retired and moved to Tenn. I am hoping to find another locally. Good for you!!!!!

Welcome Karli.

Janice

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I have been wanting to have CD friends to do things with me when I crossdress.Β  I am a closeted CD and no one knows about Jenny.Β  This is where it gets tricky.Β  I am really afraid to present Jenny to other CDs in-person for various reasons, but I really want to have some CD friends whom I can confide/share. So, I would like to use this platform/thread to send a request: I am a closeted CD based in the greater Washington DC area, and if you are interested in befriending me, we can begin by doing virtual sessions.Β  Once trust has been built/established, we can arrange to have in-person meet-ups.Β  DM me.

Jenny

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Karli,

I recently met with another girl from CDH too. We are both closet dressers, and decided to meet in drab, except under dressings.Β We met in a very public place earlier in the day since we both needed to account for time away from family.
      It was really great to exchange stories, and see another masculine looking guy that likes to get girly sometimes. It is so wonderful to not feel like you are alone here on CDH, but their is something special about meeting in person! Talking about lingerie with another guy didn’t even seem weird after a couple of minutes we were both pretty relaxed. We talked for over an hour before we each had to go. It really is a wonderful feeling isn’t it?

Enjoy life!

💕Lara

Becka
        Lady

Anyone on the SF Bay Peninsula area who wants to meet up?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?