Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

I’m Viviane and I just moved from Philly to MN πŸ™‚

I’ve been a MTF CD for about 10 years, been through a couple of purges…and my inner lady kept coming back 🤷🏽‍♀️

My CD loves include: dresses, tights, one piece swimsuits, and Halloween costumes πŸ™‚ I’ve dressed up and gone out mostly in Philly, and I look forward to exploring the Twin Cities or Chicago for a day trip!

It’s exciting to join this forum and meet with you all.

<3

Viviane

Welcome Vivienne.We have quite a lot in common.I am passionate about wearing tights and dresses.As for purging I have been there many times.Thankfully I haven’t done it since 2011.I have an accepting wife who assists me with my dressing.She buys all my clothes.I only throw out stuff now if it’s old and outlived itd usefullness.Enjoy the site.

That is awesome that you have a supportive wife πŸ™‚

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vivienne welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie, and I look forward to being a part the community here <3

Anonymous

Welcome Viviane. I think we all can relate to purging numerous time, but you are right the lady always comes back. Enjoy you new city and enjoy the journey.

Leah
      Baroness

you should check or the Townhouse in St Paul, or the Gay 90’sΒ  both CD friendly

Thank you for your recommendations Leah, I’ll check them out πŸ™‚

Hi Viviane,

From one new girl to another, hello and welcome. Β It is wonderful to hear from so many people from all over the world and I can identify with what you say about purging and your love for beautiful clothes.

Jessica x.

Thank you for your message Jessica, and I do miss some of the stuff I had thrown out πŸ˜›

K Swim
      Lady

I’m right there with you on the one piece swimsuits. It’s my reason for signing up here.

Welcome Vivianne!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Viviane! You will lots of advice, support, and encouragement here. Feel free to ask questions and make friends.

Emily

Thank you and I look forward to being a part of the community πŸ™‚

welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. nice to see others from Minnesota. monique

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?