Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Are you healthier when you dress?  Do you sleep and eat better.  Do you smoke and drink less?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, I said I am much happier when dressed.  Unfortunately I am sometimes have trouble sleeping because of it , I keep thinking what i can wear next and where.

Sandy

Anonymous

I like to underdress , wear silk or satin nighties… short ones ,and I wear ladies jeans… I am much more gentler and easy going when dressed… more relaxed… not that I was wild and crazy or mad or mean before. I never have smoked or used substances, occasionally have a drink , and we eat healthy and exercise… life is just good

Its not just about the clothes and wearing them to me, so I’ve read this as have things changed since I’ve come to accept my enhanced mixed gender self.

I feel much better about myself and do tend to look after myself more. I no longer use alcohol to try and mask the world and many of the stresses that I sometimes found hard to deal with. I used it at times to lower my inhabitions, so that I could feel less self concious, be more spontaneous and freer with with my emotions. Liking and believing in myself has made these things my normal state.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Being  Caty is an integral part of my being and I feel very relaxed when I can be her “top to toe”. IE Full make up, hair and clothes, shoes, jewellery etc.

It’s nearly as good when I underdress 24/7, with bra on and breast forms at night. (My So and I sleep in separate rooms).

I’ve never smoked and I love a good Aussie red or white wine and the occasional beer. Male me and Caty do not differ in our wine consumption, at dinner each night I usually have at least one glass.

In fact this topic has made me long for the days before we downsized to a retirement village.

“Caty and I” had a dedicated wine cellar and when my SO would go off for a weekend family visit, there were many times where Catherine Louise sat in the cellar with a glass of red and “bikkies and cheese” and “contemplated” her collection of fine Aussies reds and whites.

No imported stuff for this “gel”

Happy dressing (and imbibing)

Caty

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I have always believed that the inability to express the female parts of my personality in earlier years played a major factor in my alcoholism.  By prohibiting my female self to come out on display, it created a raging mental conflict within me.  In turn, that conflict found some relief through using alcohol to the point of extreme intoxication.

I took my last drink in 1991, and it has been a very long journey, getting to where I am today.  I cross dress, on the average, two days a week.  My personality has never felt more in balance!

As Debbie I am more content and at peace with daily activities and encountering people. I love the dynamic of relating to other people this way but dont think it has any effect on my sleeping or drinking behavior

Being Wendy is like an escape for me, an escape from the drudgery of work mostly.  Dressing up allows me to totally forget about work and just enjoy being Wendy and being in the moment.

House chores as Wendy is also much more enjoyable too.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love dressing. I always have. I love how I look and feel when dressed. That’s why I do it.

Hi Jennifer I am without a doubt much happier and have so much more energy when in the fem mode. I enjoy people much more and love to chat more, I guess you could say i feel alive. The whole man thing is just too boring. I have done it. been there.not interested anymore. Time for a new life to begin. Luv Stephanie

Hi Jennifer

I am definitely happier and healthier when I dress.

It’s more to do with mental health though – my mind goes to ecstasy (not the drug!) when I’m fully femme, made up, jewellery, etc, and my problems enter a new perspective, ie, lessen on the whole, and a new feeling of clarity enters my mind, and I feel better equipped to deal with life’s challenges.

A day of dressing will fix my somewhat broken temperament for at least a couple of weeks. Long story.

Because I achieve things during those couple of weeks, the decline thereafter is less noticeable each time. The impact on those around me is noticeably positive, which feeds back to myself.

This has been the story ever since I fully came out 2 years ago, and seems to only improve, on the whole. There’s still a lot of work to do, but when I compare now to 5 years ago, I’m stunned. When I compare now to the dreadful place I was in during my teens, I’m amazed I’m here to tell this positive tale.

I cannot say enough about how my previously hidden “habit” that I was so ashamed of for decades has changed my life for the better now that I have fully embraced it.

I love my inner femme – and all my sister femmes who I’ve encountered both here and in the physical world.

In one notable case, both (HR!).

Love and kisses, Laura.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?