• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone have any experience with crossdressing make over services in the DFW area or in Austin?

I haven’t although I would love to find out if there is any…

I do not live in Texas however I have used the Beauty Studio before in others cities and believe they have one in Dallas they do makeup for weddings and big fancy events for women. The will also do make to female for men i used them when it was not advertised on the website now they actually advertise it as a service. You typically can go to their shop but they will also come to your location home or hotel. I would check online and give them a call to see if they will do the service in the Dallas area just a thought if they do I believe you will be pleased.

Coco Coquette in Austin will do full makeovers along with transformations. I went there once for my 1st wig and they are super friendly.  You need a reservation for a makeover or transformation.  There is plenty of free parking there.  It’s a very nice store.

If you are willing to go to OK City Tory Waltman will do them.

I did find a Trans woman makeup artist named Cherry Haycraft (she lives full time as a woman) she has a makeup studio in Deep Ellum here in Dallas. It’s under renovation and due to finish soon. I am going in 2 weeks. I will post an update after I go.

Susan.

J J
      Lady

I don’t live in Texas, but most Sephora, Mac and Ultra stores do makeovers if you just need makeup services. Call and ask.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?