Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello. I’m in my late 50s, living in Maryland. Been dressing since age 12, but only recently have I started going out en femme (see my bio for more detail). I have been an occasional participant on a similar board for years. Just learned about CDH; since I am increasing my activity, I’m hoping to find and give encouragement, something we all can use.

Best to you all

Colleen,

Welcome to CDH. I live in northern IL and enjoy going out occasionally.  All of us ciders need support and yours is so welcome.

Kerri

Welcome Colleen from a sister Marylander. I think you will like it here. Lots of special ladies to learn from and chat with. Explore all that CDH has to offer! Hugs, Feliz

Hi Colleen and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi Colleen welcome to CDH, its really nice to meet you. I’m mid 60s but live across the pond from you in “Old England!” Like you I have recently started going out en femme for the first time.

This is a great site, chock full of lovely kind supportive people.

Much love

Helen xx

Hi Colleen, I agree with you on the importance of “sister support”.  That is why we have formed an organization called “Confident U” in which “Big Sisters” take “newbies” or girls who have never been out in public, under their wing to gain the confidence to go “out and about” and feel good about exploring their feminine side. We had our first “shakedown cruise” to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and it went so well we are planning another in a couple of weeks.  We start with professional makeovers.  The result is usually so good that girls, who have never been out, have the confidence to do so.  What makes Las Vegas such a great place to do this is I have rarely seen any of our girls ever get one of those knowing “second glances”.  It has been so much fun to see these wonderful girls feel so good about themselves.  Hugs, Paulette

Hi Colleen welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,

We are all sister’s on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Colleen!

Hi Colleen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Well, I’m here for support. Welcome. My story is a bit similar. You’re welcome to message me. Hugs

Jen

Colleen,

Welcome to CDH. I’m in Maryland as well, and want to tell you about two CD/TG meetup groups in the area:

The DC Regional Trans Ladies’ Community & Events

D.C. Area Transgender Ladies Socials and Events (DCATS)

They are on meetup dot com and have regular meetings in the DC/MD/VA
      (DMV) area.

There will be a number of Pride month events. One is Pride night at the Bowie Baysox minor league baseball team June 13th.

PM me if you want to chat a bit.

Leah

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Colleen Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Colleen Nice to meet you and sorry i missed you when you joined us girls here but gonna try now he he .. Girl as you found and joined us here get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..  When you get comfortabls with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Colleen as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you ..  Once again Colleen nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Coleen,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?