Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have recently attended TG support group at LGBT Center in Palm Springs. Nice group, but almost all in transition to TG at one stage or another. No hetero CD’s, like me. I’m wondering if there are any TG support groups in Palm Springs area that are more broadly inclusive so that CD-specific issues can be more fully discussed?

Lisa
      Lady

I have not heard of any, however I am in the area most weeks. Let me know if you would like to et together for coffee if you want to talk.

Hi Lisa:  Next month looks pretty open for me. Let me know when you’ll be here in the desert, and I’d love to get together for coffee, drinks, shopping etc.   Hugs, Melissa

Hi Lisa:  Yes, I’d love to get together for coffee and talk. It seems so unlikely that I would have such a hard time connecting with other CD’s, but so far I’ve only connected with one or two. Thanks for responding. Let me know when you’d like to meet, and where. My email is cdmelissalaquinta@yahoo.com.   Hugs, Melissa

Linda H.
      Lady

I have been looking too! Haven’t found one anyplace closer than Newport Beach. I live “Up the Hill”. I am older and have worn dresses at home for the last 40 years. Now widowed and looking to sit with a lady in a dress and chat too. If I find a group, I’ll pass it and you please do the same.

Hi Linda: I did find a nice group in Palm Spirngs: Transgender Community Coalition. They have a lovely social hour once a month, usually first Tuesday, at a downtown restaurant. I haven’t gone out fully dressed yet (I know, what am I waiting for?) so I went in drab but wearing lingerie under my man clothes. The ladies (and a few gay men) were very accepting and friendly, no pressure, no “hitting” on me. I’ll probably attend next month. They have a website and the leader of the group, Thomi Clinton, can fill you in on their activities. BTW, if you ever want to get together and dress up, I’d like that. Good luck, Hugs, Melissa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?