- TG Rocktober
- Divas Las Vegas
- Halloween gathering in Palm Springs
- Other Halloween gathering (specify in comments)
- Desert CrossRoads
- Other (specify, I can add it to the list)
- Monthly/regularly scheduled CD/TG meetups
- Trans Week
- Lake Erie Gala
- Detroit Invasion
- September 9, 2023 at 5:50 pm #765358BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3256Replies: 411Has thanked: 2001 timesBeen thanked: 2488 times
Do you intend to attend a gathering/get together event over the next few months?
(I am sure this is not a comprehensive list, please feel free to add more in the comments, I can add them)
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by BillieJay. Reason: added response
- September 18, 2023 at 6:34 am #767215April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 724Has thanked: 9577 timesBeen thanked: 3224 times
I am planning to attend TGRocktober and then Divas the following week this year. Have attended a few other outings with friends here from CDH out in Las Vegas a couple of girls night out and the Black and White Party. Also have been to the River City Gems Fem Friday’s twice this year and a girls night out there in Sacramento. In 2022 I attended Wildside in Las Vegas. I attended TGRocktober and the Esprit Gala in 2019 and informal Divas in 2020. I attended planned Hallowen parties and Gils Nights Out in 2017 and 2018 a Christmas party in 2019. I have had fun at all these different crossdressing and trans events that also work best for me to be out in public and share laughs and experiences with others along with our personal stories and journeys with one another I have met many people and although I have forgot many names I have made friends from all walks of life in sharing our experiences being out dressed together in public.
Being out to these events with others gave me the opportunity to not feel alone in my dressing and presentation desires and has given me confidence to feel comfortable being out in public dressed as a woman.
- September 16, 2023 at 7:54 am #766753Wendie CrossDuchessRegistered On: March 5, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 172Has thanked: 473 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
Attending a happy function with a group of girls like me would be a dream come true. Unfortunately, I have nothing penciled into my date book. *This is me with a sad face* On a personal level, and this will explain my other vote, I am making plans to take a bus trip north to visit a very close friend. Going to spend a week with her so I should lots of photos. *This me with a happy face*
- September 16, 2023 at 7:45 am #766749Kitty AmorosaLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I am really looking forward to attending a trans event in the NY Tri-state area. I think it is important to connect with our community and look forward to hearing about any upcoming events. Thanks everyone!
- September 14, 2023 at 9:06 am #766334Kelly LeeDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 544Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2463 times
Would love to go out more often but I haven’t found much beyond dragshows here in Ottawa. The closest regular meetup I know about is a 5h drive away and I’m hoping to be able to go there one day.
Given economy and work Keystone is the the only outing I have planned and hope to make it to next year also.
- September 13, 2023 at 3:42 am #766099Emily ShyLadyRegistered On: August 12, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 49Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
Unfortunately all the options are in the US so I ticked other.
there is not a lot near me so if I find one I’ll try to attend if the situation allows. Most of the time I find about things either as they are happening or after lol
no one like posting upcoming events online, even the event organisers on their own web sites lol. I have even seen posters about for events but nothing on the events website. It’s all a secret conspiracy if you ask me hahaha
- September 13, 2023 at 4:20 am #766105
- September 11, 2023 at 3:13 am #765627Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 187Has thanked: 1043 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
I went to my first Keystone this past season (March 2023). It was wonderful! The only way I will miss 2024 is if something forces me to. A high point in my CD experience so far!
- September 10, 2023 at 5:53 pm #765542DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1184Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 3352 times
- September 10, 2023 at 5:15 pm #765526Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 779Has thanked: 638 timesBeen thanked: 3423 times
You can add Trans Week (formerly Fantasia Fair) to the list.
I will be going to the Lake Erie Gala in Nov. and Keystone 2024. I also attend CDI-NYC gatherings once or twice a month on average.
- September 10, 2023 at 5:00 pm #765524Carole CorbettManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 223Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 1133 times
- September 12, 2023 at 6:32 am #765944
- September 10, 2023 at 6:13 am #765423Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 172Has thanked: 456 timesBeen thanked: 645 times
I don’t have any plans currently since I recently relocated to a new state. I am looking, but I just haven’t found anything local yet. Keystone is definitely on my list, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. In the past, I have attended Diva Las Vegas and gone to a few LGBTQIA+ hangouts all of which were thoroughly enjoyable!
- September 9, 2023 at 11:30 pm #765409Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1735Has thanked: 2155 timesBeen thanked: 9154 times
- September 16, 2023 at 8:55 pm #766942Yael LyonsDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I have signed up to attend the last two years but had to back out due to issues with my wife not wanting me to go. Hopefully 2024 will be the year I finally make it to Esprit.
- September 13, 2023 at 2:44 pm #766204Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 220Has thanked: 1461 timesBeen thanked: 1402 times
I really want to go to Esprit but the timing couldn’t be worse with my work schedule. Have to wait until retirement, I guess…
- September 10, 2023 at 5:11 am #765418
- September 9, 2023 at 8:21 pm #765399Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 1180Has thanked: 909 timesBeen thanked: 4958 times
My support group usually has monthly meetings, and I intend to go in costume in October.
I’m unsure about attending Keystone this year, because the Gala coincides with the Jewish holiday of Purim, where we dress in costumes and read the book of Esther (or should I say, the whole megillah). I’m unsure if I will attend through Friday afternoon and return home for Sabbath services Friday night/Saturday morning and Purim on Saturday night, or stay at Keystone and attend Purim services in Harrisburg, or just skip Keystone altogether.
- September 9, 2023 at 6:47 pm #765390
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.