Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am addicted to CDH! I need to vacuum the apartment……let me check CDH first. I need to wash the dishes…..let me check CDH first. My laundry is a week past due…..let me check CDH first. I get up in the middle of the night to go potty……let me check CDH first. I am only off the site when my phone battery dies, which is twice per day!

I can’t get enough of this! The articles are so helpful, the forums so fun and informative and all the girls so wonderful and supportive.

Tell me girls, do you have the addiction also?

Beth

Update: I managed yesterday  to tear myself away long enough to wash the dishes. Today I got out to the laundromat to wash clothes. Actually it was direrly necessary, I ran out of panties! I am managing my CDH addiction!

😁

Beth

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Beth Green.
      Anonymous

Absolutely Beth, I panic when I can’t see where I’ve left the charger and the battery is at 10%, but you know what? I’m glad I’m addicted to CDH, I’ve never felt more alive and I believe the best is yet to come. 💋 Diana.

Thanks, now where is my charger? Lol!😂

Beth

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am retired and have loads of free time so I venture into CDH site daily and often multiple times. I enjoy the public chatroom and getting to talk with some of the other girls about life in general as well as typical cross dressing themes.

Alice Black

I am retired also. I have plenty of time but I have to force myself to put CDH down in order to get even the simplest things done. Oh well, I’m having fun!

Beth

Anonymous

Beth…

Yes, its very easy to get in very deep here….it is a one-off place and so full of love and help. I had to slow down a pace as i was burning out, but hopefully i have it under control now….

Gosh, that sounds like an A.A. meeting…..

Stands up in crowded room, hello my name is grace….and I’m an addict !!!…..i haven’t been on CDH for……hang on, was that my phone????

Smiles, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

An observation I totally agree with – as usual all wrapped up in a smile!

Marti x

Ha ha, Omg I love you!😂😍💋

Beth

I have CDH open all day, every day and I find myself checking in on new threads and other activities pretty much after every e-mail I write or action performed.  Yes, I know it’s ridiculous and I know I need to change that.

Nobody’s complained about my response times so I guess it’s not crossed a line yet.

Aiming to get to a ‘once an hour’ position and then I’ll be happy.

Always check on my way to bed, that won’t change.

Love Rachel

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

🎵 Might as well face it you’re addicted to love 🎵

Good song, and not the worst kind of addiction.   No, not that kinda love, there’s other sites for that nonsense.  How about  Addicted to the love and warmth of….  the Sisterhood?

Addictions can be broken, but, why would you want to? 🙂

Stevie

Hi Beth, im Trish and I’m a CDH addict. I check the site multiple times a day everyday, before I go the toilet in the morning band last thing at night, when ever I have 5 minutes, including when I’m working. I don’t plan on changing this.

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Beth,

Of course I am, yes I have it open all day, Yes I check it constantly, Its where I can be the real me. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Hi Beth yes i have this addiction too x

Through out the day I’m always logging into CDH catching up with the latest stories seeing what the girls have been up to laughing at Grace’s jokes,

Being able to come on to CDH at any time night or day is fabulous,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

| I so agree, Beth. For the almost year and a half that I’ve been here on CDH I have been on here almost every day- and usually twice a day. We had 4 days this past Aug when we lost power and in home internet service for 4 day( we had winds go through our state of 100 and in some locations 140 mph). The withdrawal of no CDH and no underdressing also for the 4 days was tough. Then 5 weeks ago I had knee replacement surgery and stayed at my daughters apt. for 2 weeks. Fortunately I had my lap top there but no underdressing to respect my grand daughters.
      | Yes I love all the love and support that comes out here at CDH.
      | Sandy

Anonymous

Me too! I haven’t been here real long but I can’t stop checking the site all throughout the day and up until bed time 😂

💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Very much an addiction and always discovering something new from the simplest of things to others and their experiences and stories. Hard to not too. 🌷

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Totally agree. Can’t stop visiting the site. So much fun hearing what everyone is up to or looking at the pictures as they come in everyday. I didn’t think I was a social media person but I guess I was wrong. Addicted thoroughly to cdh

ChloeC
      Duchess

For me anyway I wouldn’t call it a total addiction but maybe close. I was on a trip a few days ago and I didnt have anywhere near enough time to check as often as I do when I’m home…and lack of access to wifi which also got in the way. But when I sit back and relax? well out comes the phone. Of course I do check emails, a FB group (high school reunion)page to which I belong and several other sites. But I do enjoy coming on here , reading and commiserating, and understanding thoughts of others here and maybe offering some of my own that may be useful or meaningful to others. I am happy I’m here.

Yeah, sort of. I have seen a dozen similar sites come and go. Some succumbed to politics and became uninformative, mundane and derivative. Some simply disappeared. Vicki Rene’s site seems archived at:

https://vickirene.net/photos/prettiest-of-the-pretty/

What an eye-opener, especially how many people there were.

This site seems to be more focused on understanding rather than the colour of one’s panties. Well, that is an issue sometimes, but it is not a constant refrain.

So I come here daily mostly out of loneliness, frankly, and to marvel at the beauty often created so effectively.

Oh, and to read the articles.

Araminta.

Anonymous

OH, YES! My computer comes on with my first cup of coffee, and si the last thing to be closed down at night. I can be found staring at my screen most any time in between, and CDH has even cut into my evening TV viewing.

Well being on CDH is certainly better than the idiot box. I haven’t turned on my TV in weeks and I don’t miss it but if CDH were taken away from me I would die.

Beth

Beth, that is great! We are so glad to have you here! I love that you are hooked on this amazing site! Thanks for being a part of the CD community!

-SR-

The struggle is real, so just sit back and Enjoy the ride!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?