- March 2, 2021 at 8:13 pm #456820Beth GreenParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
I am addicted to CDH! I need to vacuum the apartment……let me check CDH first. I need to wash the dishes…..let me check CDH first. My laundry is a week past due…..let me check CDH first. I get up in the middle of the night to go potty……let me check CDH first. I am only off the site when my phone battery dies, which is twice per day!
I can’t get enough of this! The articles are so helpful, the forums so fun and informative and all the girls so wonderful and supportive.
Tell me girls, do you have the addiction also?
Update: I managed yesterday to tear myself away long enough to wash the dishes. Today I got out to the laundromat to wash clothes. Actually it was direrly necessary, I ran out of panties! I am managing my CDH addiction!
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 3, 2021 at 10:27 pm #457300stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1951Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8973 times
Beth, it is one of the downsides of the beloved “pink fog” that many girls get excited about and only see the positive side of. The “pink fog” is in reality gender euphoria. Google it. Each “gender event” such as dressing or shopping, or logging on to CDH, adds to the euphoria and feeds it. The downside is that this addiction gets in the way of day-to-day activities, as you are witnessing. It can also lead to poor decision making, spending money you really shouldn’t, and even insomnia. There are recorded cases of girls transitioning, dropping out of the fog, and realising they have made a terrible mistake!
The only way to break the cycle is desisting from gender events. But some think it can take up to 10 days!
- March 3, 2021 at 5:43 pm #457210
- March 3, 2021 at 1:25 pm #457101Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1472Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 3259 times
- March 3, 2021 at 11:41 am #457057Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2000Has thanked: 3879 timesBeen thanked: 7056 times
OH, YES! My computer comes on with my first cup of coffee, and si the last thing to be closed down at night. I can be found staring at my screen most any time in between, and CDH has even cut into my evening TV viewing.
- March 3, 2021 at 12:09 pm #457078Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
Well being on CDH is certainly better than the idiot box. I haven’t turned on my TV in weeks and I don’t miss it but if CDH were taken away from me I would die.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 3, 2021 at 11:20 am #457046Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 344Has thanked: 590 timesBeen thanked: 1250 times
Yeah, sort of. I have seen a dozen similar sites come and go. Some succumbed to politics and became uninformative, mundane and derivative. Some simply disappeared. Vicki Rene’s site seems archived at:
What an eye-opener, especially how many people there were.
This site seems to be more focused on understanding rather than the colour of one’s panties. Well, that is an issue sometimes, but it is not a constant refrain.
So I come here daily mostly out of loneliness, frankly, and to marvel at the beauty often created so effectively.
Oh, and to read the articles.
- March 3, 2021 at 8:41 am #457005ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 299Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
For me anyway I wouldn’t call it a total addiction but maybe close. I was on a trip a few days ago and I didnt have anywhere near enough time to check as often as I do when I’m home…and lack of access to wifi which also got in the way. But when I sit back and relax? well out comes the phone. Of course I do check emails, a FB group (high school reunion)page to which I belong and several other sites. But I do enjoy coming on here , reading and commiserating, and understanding thoughts of others here and maybe offering some of my own that may be useful or meaningful to others. I am happy I’m here.
- March 3, 2021 at 6:37 am #456956MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 97Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 532 times
Totally agree. Can’t stop visiting the site. So much fun hearing what everyone is up to or looking at the pictures as they come in everyday. I didn’t think I was a social media person but I guess I was wrong. Addicted thoroughly to cdh
- March 3, 2021 at 5:51 am #456928Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4971Has thanked: 8668 timesBeen thanked: 8761 times
- March 3, 2021 at 5:40 am #456920
- March 3, 2021 at 5:32 am #456916Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 451Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
| I so agree, Beth. For the almost year and a half that I’ve been here on CDH I have been on here almost every day- and usually twice a day. We had 4 days this past Aug when we lost power and in home internet service for 4 day( we had winds go through our state of 100 and in some locations 140 mph). The withdrawal of no CDH and no underdressing also for the 4 days was tough. Then 5 weeks ago I had knee replacement surgery and stayed at my daughters apt. for 2 weeks. Fortunately I had my lap top there but no underdressing to respect my grand daughters.
| Yes I love all the love and support that comes out here at CDH.
- March 3, 2021 at 4:44 am #456902Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Hi Beth yes i have this addiction too x
Through out the day I’m always logging into CDH catching up with the latest stories seeing what the girls have been up to laughing at Grace’s jokes,
Being able to come on to CDH at any time night or day is fabulous,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- March 3, 2021 at 3:56 am #456890Katey DoeLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 637Has thanked: 1539 timesBeen thanked: 1834 times
- March 3, 2021 at 3:30 am #456887Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3041 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi Beth, im Trish and I’m a CDH addict. I check the site multiple times a day everyday, before I go the toilet in the morning band last thing at night, when ever I have 5 minutes, including when I’m working. I don’t plan on changing this.
- March 3, 2021 at 3:30 am #456886Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1100Has thanked: 5187 timesBeen thanked: 5671 times
🎵 Might as well face it you’re addicted to love 🎵
Good song, and not the worst kind of addiction. No, not that kinda love, there’s other sites for that nonsense. How about Addicted to the love and warmth of…. the Sisterhood?
Addictions can be broken, but, why would you want to? 🙂
- March 3, 2021 at 2:02 am #456876Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 128Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 643 times
I have CDH open all day, every day and I find myself checking in on new threads and other activities pretty much after every e-mail I write or action performed. Yes, I know it’s ridiculous and I know I need to change that.
Nobody’s complained about my response times so I guess it’s not crossed a line yet.
Aiming to get to a ‘once an hour’ position and then I’ll be happy.
Always check on my way to bed, that won’t change.
- March 3, 2021 at 12:47 am #456871Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 51Replies: 1093Has thanked: 3796 timesBeen thanked: 5661 times
Yes, its very easy to get in very deep here….it is a one-off place and so full of love and help. I had to slow down a pace as i was burning out, but hopefully i have it under control now….
Gosh, that sounds like an A.A. meeting…..
Stands up in crowded room, hello my name is grace….and I’m an addict !!!…..i haven’t been on CDH for……hang on, was that my phone????
Smiles, grace ❤️
- March 3, 2021 at 10:32 pm #457305stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1951Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8973 times
A AACDH meeting.
Remember Grace, dear, that Matron still has that jar of cod-liver-oil and big wooden spoon.
- March 3, 2021 at 1:38 am #456875
- March 3, 2021 at 1:19 am #456874
- March 2, 2021 at 8:53 pm #456830Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
I am retired and have loads of free time so I venture into CDH site daily and often multiple times. I enjoy the public chatroom and getting to talk with some of the other girls about life in general as well as typical cross dressing themes.
- March 2, 2021 at 9:21 pm #456833LadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
I am retired also. I have plenty of time but I have to force myself to put CDH down in order to get even the simplest things done. Oh well, I’m having fun!
- March 2, 2021 at 8:27 pm #456823Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 571Has thanked: 4195 timesBeen thanked: 1760 times
Absolutely Beth, I panic when I can’t see where I’ve left the charger and the battery is at 10%, but you know what? I’m glad I’m addicted to CDH, I’ve never felt more alive and I believe the best is yet to come. 💋 Diana.
- March 2, 2021 at 8:36 pm #456826
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.