Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

This relates to a recent discussion about ankle bracelets, and their significance.

Apparently, if a woman wears an ankle bracelet on the left, it means she’s single and available, but on the right, she’s married and available (with husband’s consent).

I Googled these definitions, and could not help but wonder who makes these definitions.

I came to the conclusion that it’s the sane “they” as in the sentence “they say…”.

In other words, some random person – the internet equivalent of a guy down the pub.

So, following that preamble, let’s make up some CDH definitions along the lines of “If a CD wears (blank) on her (blank), it means (blank).”

There’s no right or wrong answers, we are the gals down the pub, the original creators and thus mistresses of our own definitions!

If a cross dresser wears a ring on her left pinky finger, it means she ordered it from some dodgy site, and it’s smaller than advertised.

If it’s on her right finger, that’s deliberate, and she is available for you to buy her lunch, but, let’s understand this right now, that doesn’t mean it’ll lead to anything except for the pleasure of her company during a meal, so live with that, Buster.

If she has a diamond ring on either pinky, it means she’s loaded. You can look, but don’t touch what you can’t afford.

If it’s plain gold and on the left, it means she’s available for functions, parties and bar mitzvahs at a reasonable rate.

On the other hand, she may not be…

C’mon girls – you can do better than this!

Love Laura

Oh the bother with rings and sizes! My fingers have started to shrink in girth after a life time of service outdoors and doing blokey stuff. Difficult to get any decent sized female rings without having to pay for custom rings.
      My wedding band might fit these days, if I could find it… that’s a signal for sure… if you spot a whitened area of skin then that person is on the prowl! All these neat and funky rings women can wear with ease have to be redesigned in some way to fit…
      Oh, earrings are another old time signal… well for blokes it was… the left ear single stud? Has that changed?
      What about the handbag? Worn with the clasp opening inwards means… I haven’t thought things through! Oh, dear

Great game topic. Polly xxx

I can feel that you have some great answers brewing, Polly!

The significance of the handbag clasp certainly needs due diligence and careful attention.

I’m really not very imaginative – if I wear my handbag with the clasp pointing to my body, it means “Keep your thieving paws out of my handbag.”

The significance of the missing wedding ring?

In my case, it means “My wedding ring is so blokey – it looks like the one ring – the Tokein reference definitely a giveaway of maleness. The wearer has obviously taken it off as a means of promoting her feminity, and does not mean that she is on the prowl”.

If we’re going to have hunting symbols, I think they shouldn’t be too ambiguous, or it becomes a trap.

The ankle bracelet being the case in point.

I love them, and would wear one (but not with tights or boots…), but I am not signifying availability, except for a nice chat – a dance, maybe, but forget anything else!

Love Laura

What about which ear you brush your hair over? Subtle as hell in our environment wouldn’t you say?
          Ohh… cripes! Now I have to buy a longer hairpiece!

Flick… Polly xxx

How about starting at the top and then working down to the accessories and specifics:

Crossdresser:  a. A guy who likes to wear women’s clothing, who expresses and embraces his feminine side; b. The best boyfriend, significant other, or husband that a girl could have ever have.

Marcellette

I love this!

People are so uncertain about what a cross dresser is, and tend to form their own opinions based on what others say, and what Google throws up (sic).

A solid definition of CDs by CDs – and who better to be an authority on the subject?

Awesome – thank you so much for this!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura..

I have just bought a new brooch…pearls on four strings, bit like a chest chandelier…very beautiful..ok.

I wear it on my right breast on my coat…ok, you made me, but I’m approachable and we can talk, I’m fun…

I wear it on my left breast on my coat…ok, you made me, cause a scene and you won’t like what happens next..

.is that okay, or have i missed the point??

Dizzy grace xx

Just for fun, darling!

My vision is of us calling the shots, not some random internet site.

Kind of developing a code for CDs, so, when we see each other in public, we know what to do.

For example, sometimes I see other CDs when out shopping.

Even an femme, I’m not sure if it is protocol to speak to them: I am totally open and don’t care what people think as I mooch from shop to shop, cheerfully chatting with shop assistants about various products, and I go where I jolly well like.

However, most CDs I have seen in public don’t act like they own the place, they tend to be far more reticent, and I get the feeling that they don’t want an obvious CD like me blowing their cover. Hah – like they actually pass to a CD!

Anyway, the idea was to develop some kind of code, specially for CDH, so it’s not rumour or hearsay, but an authoritative, peer-reviewed source – albeit in fun.

So, if you want people to admire your dress and talk about CDing, maybe you need that brooch in the middle?

Maybe we should paint a green dot, like a traffic light, on our left cheek?

What useful codes should we have?

How would we display those codes so that others know how to approach us?

As I said, it’s just for fun – if you saw me in the street or a shop, you can just shout “Hi, Laura!! How are you? Can I buy you lunch?”

Works every time for me – but for those who don’t lap up the attention, I’m thinking about a kind of code book.

Marcelette’s definition of a CD is another great direction to take this.

Defining CDing in the most positive light, to help answer questions from anxious SOs or parents.

CD: Probably the nicest, kindest type of male human being – so nice that you can call him her. There is no evidence that CDing leads to any kind of harmful activities unless suppressed.

Um… maybe I am not explaining this very well… Just have fun!

Love Laura

Grace dear… now that you broach the subject… I hadn’t thought about that before!
        A brooch… how simple! The position of such a bauble could be fraught with all sorts of … possibilities!

Brilliant darling Grace! I love you… xxx Polly

Anonymous

I love a nice brooch…once considered old fashioned…not by me!!

Mona
      Duchess

OMG, Laura…you really teed this one up:

If a cross dresser shows you the ring on her middle finger…well, you can guess the rest.

If a CD wears several rings on both hands, she likes to spend money at garage sales and in thrift shops.

If a CD has many rings on her hands and toes, she might need money, so hide your wallet.

If my necklace and earrings are a match, or at least close, I had time to sit down and think it out.  If they don’t, I’m in a hurry, make way.

Can’t help it, my big weakness is my jewelry.

PaulaF

If a cross dresser wears an ankle bracelet on both ankles she has tucked too tight and can’t get them back out.

Jen.

I have another idea! When we sisters stand (not legs crossed) like the models of old you will see which foot is pointing towards you. If the left (their left) then the ‘interest’ is there… if the right then… hang back Bub!? No need for ankle bracelets which… excuse me, I think are a little vulgar.

No chains on me… Polly is free!

Hi Girls

How about watches!  If you wear your watch in the left wrist you have the time and the inclination, if you wear it on your right wrist you have the time but not the inclination (or you’re left handed)

Stephanie xx

Hi Stephanie…

I actually laughed when I read your post! It reminds me of a time when I was a rude boy… if, at the pub, club, bar, soirée etc… one saw a woman wearing her watch on her ‘drinking’ hand then they were fair game for this old trick. When you saw them raise their glass then casually ask them for the time. The number of automatic wrist movements was very funny… resulting in them pouring their drink over their fronts!
        Puerile , I know… but worth a laugh at the time!

Polly xxx

Hi Polly

Yep. Been there done that 😂

Stephanie xx

I could never get that trick to work.

Every time I asked “Do you have the time?”, the response would be “Not for you, you hippie”, then the other hand would move rapidly and upwards, striking my cheek with enormous impact, leaving glowing red finger marks behind.

Almost like they knew what I was up to.

Love Laura

Hi Laura

when I said “been there done that” I meant I was the one holding the drink!  : )  it was a long time ago, I was with a mate and we had been in the pub fare to long,  my mate turned out to be my best man and he never lets me forget it  lol

love Stephanie xx

Anonymous

I have heard something about a thumb ring…might mean a girl is “available”? BTW…where can I buy one? Asking for a friend….

Haley😘

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?