• Creator
    Topic
    Meghan Brandice
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2022
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

Hi sister CD’s!

im Meghan, new member from upstate New York , and a lifelong 60+  years CD, public going very passable ‘ woman’ appearing out public in all ways ; wigs, makeup, appropriate clothing for season and where I am to blend, and in walk deportment voice and interaction with those ‘ who have no idea’

But the one single thing that stands out of any of my thrills and enjoyment to wear are gartered nylon stockings! Maybe its because of my age and growing up through the golden era of wearing wearing nylons , bothe from full fashioned, RHT, seamed and seamless. The invention of the dastardly pantyhose in the mid 60s were the creation of the devil! And the bane of us cross dressers. But I have to tell you but to me, owner of over 50 pairs of nylons, a dozen thigh hi’s and NO pantyhose that the biggest thrill I always experienced is feeling that sensual taunted tug of the garters holding up the stocking with every step you take.

I wear them wit garter belts( 4,6,8strap) girdles, all-in-ones-, Merry-widows, Basks, and corsets.

Many times I will sleep with them in sexy nightgown, bra, panties and it’s the most rested sleep you can experience. Another cool thing you may want to try is take a shower in full lingerie. Wow! Any comments or thoughts from other sisters who are crazy about nylon stockings?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Holly Morris
      Lady
      Topics: 47
      Replies: 112

Hi Meghan! Welcome to CDH. I’m fairly new here as well, but can tell you that you’ve joined a sorority of wonderful sisters!

I love your question, but I find that I don’t wear garters and stockings that often. I love the look and feel of them, but for me, pulling on a pair of L’eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose really provides both the look and support that I love, so that’s my go to leg covering. However, when I am really getting all dolled up for something (or someone) special, then absolutely yes, garters and stockings all the way!

Hugs,

Holly

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 950

Have adored hosiery all my life. Love seemed and designer hose with garter belts. Nothing says sensuality or sexuality like garter belts exposed under a skirt. Also from a practical stand point using the bathrooms is so much easier than fighting with pantyhose.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Meghan Brandice
      Lady

Thanks, to you ALL for your gracious sexy agreeing reply. The sensual feeling of drawing up nylons and hooking them to garters is indescribable. Read More, will look for followers and replies.

Now the big beef I have is the bare legged GG’s (Genuine Girls) who have never and will probably never wear any kind of hosiery in their life. This all started with the fashion industry and Hollywood award shows and runway fashion shows where it created all the ‘new normal’ of abandoning Nylon Stockings.

If those nincompoops and especially morning Talk Show hosts realized how UGLY their pasty white chalky legs were shown with every imperfection of nicks, scratches, hair follicles, scabs, and skin blemishes they would NOT DO IT! It’s the most unfeminine way to display your legs with a dress, …and then there’s bare toes? – don’t get me started on that.

The ONLY TV personality that adheres to the feminine dressing up of hosiery as a woman is Vanna White every night on Wheel of Fortune. I can’t pull myself away from watching those taupe or Beige or Suntan legs in 3.5″ heels (even though they have to be pantyhose

I’m off my soap box now and have to go get ‘dressed up’ in a sundress, lingerie, garters stockings, makeup and wig, flats- to go downtown to have lunch and do some shopping as a “Woman’ (which I’ve done for 50+ years) in our Bohemian artsy/ crafts section of our city. Will be out dressed 2-3 hours. What a pleasure.

Talk Nylons later girls- keep the replys coming.

Meghan

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Brenda Stevens
      Lady
      Registered On: December 10, 2019
      Replies: 81

Meghan…I’m crazy about nylon stockings. I began dressing in the late 50’s so you know where I come from. I’ve worn pantyhose but for me it’s putting on a garter belt and picking out a nice pair of nylon stockings that just make me feel and so enjoy my girly time. I do love thigh high stockings but like you have found they do not always stay up like I’d like…so to be on the safe side I love my garter belt and nylons. Like you I’ve had those wonderous nights when I slept wearing my nylon stockings, a bra and lovely silky panties and a pretty silky nightie…so magical the feeling and just so enjoying my total Feminine ME.

Wearing gartered Nylon Stockings…Love It!!!

Meghan Brandice
        Lady

Try the suggestion of even more sensuality besides sleeping in them and take a shower in full underwear lingerie.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 1426

Oh yes! Garters and nylons are classic bombshell sexy!

Maive O’Neal
      Lady
      Registered On: May 18, 2022
      Replies: 40

Wow Meghan you brought back some memories. When I started dressing it was in a full length open bottom girdle and nylon stockings. There is no feeling like it. I was just looking at Rago girdles and am going to buy one and purchase some stockings. I love the feel over pantyhose. So feminine feeling as you walk. Great topic!!!!!!

Meghan Brandice
        Lady

Mauve , when you buy that’ open bottom’ Rago  girdle ( which I have one) try to get as many attached garters on it as possible. The better the taunt tug by more garters the better🤪.
        And one more thing…..  if you’re like me and have experienced going out passing in public ‘ dressed!’ … ah you might think about leaving that open bottom girdle “ Truly Open🤪!”, and go commando under that dress or skirt.       Nothing compares to it believe me😉👍

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1842

I’m pretty much a pantyhose girl. I love wearing sheer to waist and showing off my legs in them with short dress, skirt or shorts and heels. My legs look and feel so sexy.

But every once in a while, I get the urge to wear a garter belt and stockings. To slide those silky beauties up my legs makes me tingle with thrills. Hooking them up to the garters make me tremble with pleasure.

Then too see them in a mirror sticking out of a short dress with the garters and stocking tops showing is such an intense, orgasmic experience. Just no other way to feel like that.

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 194

Meghan –

You are so right, stockings and garters are wonderful to wear.  I enjoy wearing htme adnn they make me feel so feminine, the tug of the garter, the feel of the nylon on my legs are exquisite.  It does also make bathroom issues a lot easier than wrestling with pantyhose.  Also, I have an issue finding pantyhose that fit properly due to my height.  I’m 6’1″ and get the largest size I can find but even afer stretching them they don’t quite fit right.  The only issue I have with a garter belt and stockings is having them show depending on the length of my dress or skirt.  Even that isn’t much of an issue for me as I only dress at home in private, but do find it sexy when I look in the mirror and see it.

Thanks for the topic.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 194

Meghan –

You are so right, stockings and garters are wonderful to wear.  I enjoy wearing htme adnn they make me feel so feminine, the tug of the garter, the feel of the nylon on my legs are exquisite.  It does also make bathroom issues a lot easier than wrestling with pantyhose.  Also, I have an issue finding pantyhose that fit properly due to my height.  I’m 6’1″ and get the largest size I can find but even afer stretching them they don’t quite fit right.  The only issue I have with a garter belt and stockings is having them show depending on the length of my dress or skirt.  Even that isn’t much of an issue for me as I only dress at home in private, but do find it sexy when I look in the mirror and see it.

Thanks for the topic.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Meghan Brandice
        Lady

You go girl ! Wear stockings, garters, panties bra even a frilly slip around the house , and even sleep in then( a sensual trip alone that will’ raise your flag most of the night) You’ll feel sexy feminine and comfortable. Try black, off- black, and coffee brown stockings ; there are many many places on line you can order them, Etsy, eBay, Stockingshq.com  ,  Amazon, and many domestic and foreign online sights to choose from.
        Good wearing to you sister CD!

Donna Ceedee
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2022
      Replies: 33

I also love the feel and look of vintage stockings. The feeling of rubbing my legs together is incredible to me. I’ll wear them to bed. So comforting feeling them on me. They do seem to run so easily though . Especially if I wear them under pants. I guess I should just wear dresses more often.

Stephanie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: March 31, 2022
      Replies: 13

I fully agree, there is nothing like to feel or look of a nice pair of stockings with a garter belt (or corset, merry widow, etc). i don’t and never will own a pair of pantyhose.

Jasmine
      Registered On: June 8, 2022
      Replies: 119

I love the good daughter built and stockings for as long as I can remember. I think it probably would have been around the same time that I found my mother’s girdle with garters on it and figuring out how to wear it properly I was hooked from then on. Now buying my own stuff I have a couple of corsets with garters garter belts bustiers. If I can find a way to incorporate my garters into it I’ve done it

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Diane Marie Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1092

OMG! Meghan, I love it!

Thigh highs do NOT stay up. The idea is great, but the technology is lacking.

Pantyhose? Terrific. But…don’t even think about using a bathroom, What a wrestling match to get those damn things down and up.

Stockings. Ahh, yes. They exude sexuality. A woman wearing stockings is…a woman. There can be nothing better.

Don’t get me started on these cis women who don’t own ANY hosiery.

Thank you, Meghan!

Diane

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.