Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi sister CD’s!

im Meghan, new member from upstate New York , and a lifelong 60+  years CD, public going very passable ‘ woman’ appearing out public in all ways ; wigs, makeup, appropriate clothing for season and where I am to blend, and in walk deportment voice and interaction with those ‘ who have no idea’

But the one single thing that stands out of any of my thrills and enjoyment to wear are gartered nylon stockings! Maybe its because of my age and growing up through the golden era of wearing wearing nylons , bothe from full fashioned, RHT, seamed and seamless. The invention of the dastardly pantyhose in the mid 60s were the creation of the devil! And the bane of us cross dressers. But I have to tell you but to me, owner of over 50 pairs of nylons, a dozen thigh hi’s and NO pantyhose that the biggest thrill I always experienced is feeling that sensual taunted tug of the garters holding up the stocking with every step you take.

I wear them wit garter belts( 4,6,8strap) girdles, all-in-ones-, Merry-widows, Basks, and corsets.

Many times I will sleep with them in sexy nightgown, bra, panties and it’s the most rested sleep you can experience. Another cool thing you may want to try is take a shower in full lingerie. Wow! Any comments or thoughts from other sisters who are crazy about nylon stockings?

OMG! Meghan, I love it!

Thigh highs do NOT stay up. The idea is great, but the technology is lacking.

Pantyhose? Terrific. But…don’t even think about using a bathroom, What a wrestling match to get those damn things down and up.

Stockings. Ahh, yes. They exude sexuality. A woman wearing stockings is…a woman. There can be nothing better.

Don’t get me started on these cis women who don’t own ANY hosiery.

Thank you, Meghan!

Diane

Jasmine
      Lady

I love the good daughter built and stockings for as long as I can remember. I think it probably would have been around the same time that I found my mother’s girdle with garters on it and figuring out how to wear it properly I was hooked from then on. Now buying my own stuff I have a couple of corsets with garters garter belts bustiers. If I can find a way to incorporate my garters into it I’ve done it

I fully agree, there is nothing like to feel or look of a nice pair of stockings with a garter belt (or corset, merry widow, etc). i don’t and never will own a pair of pantyhose.

I also love the feel and look of vintage stockings. The feeling of rubbing my legs together is incredible to me. I’ll wear them to bed. So comforting feeling them on me. They do seem to run so easily though . Especially if I wear them under pants. I guess I should just wear dresses more often.

Meghan –

You are so right, stockings and garters are wonderful to wear.  I enjoy wearing htme adnn they make me feel so feminine, the tug of the garter, the feel of the nylon on my legs are exquisite.  It does also make bathroom issues a lot easier than wrestling with pantyhose.  Also, I have an issue finding pantyhose that fit properly due to my height.  I’m 6’1″ and get the largest size I can find but even afer stretching them they don’t quite fit right.  The only issue I have with a garter belt and stockings is having them show depending on the length of my dress or skirt.  Even that isn’t much of an issue for me as I only dress at home in private, but do find it sexy when I look in the mirror and see it.

Thanks for the topic.

XOXO
      Suzanne

You go girl ! Wear stockings, garters, panties bra even a frilly slip around the house , and even sleep in then( a sensual trip alone that will’ raise your flag most of the night) You’ll feel sexy feminine and comfortable. Try black, off- black, and coffee brown stockings ; there are many many places on line you can order them, Etsy, eBay, Stockingshq.com  ,  Amazon, and many domestic and foreign online sights to choose from.
        Good wearing to you sister CD!

Meghan –

You are so right, stockings and garters are wonderful to wear.  I enjoy wearing htme adnn they make me feel so feminine, the tug of the garter, the feel of the nylon on my legs are exquisite.  It does also make bathroom issues a lot easier than wrestling with pantyhose.  Also, I have an issue finding pantyhose that fit properly due to my height.  I’m 6’1″ and get the largest size I can find but even afer stretching them they don’t quite fit right.  The only issue I have with a garter belt and stockings is having them show depending on the length of my dress or skirt.  Even that isn’t much of an issue for me as I only dress at home in private, but do find it sexy when I look in the mirror and see it.

Thanks for the topic.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m pretty much a pantyhose girl. I love wearing sheer to waist and showing off my legs in them with short dress, skirt or shorts and heels. My legs look and feel so sexy.

But every once in a while, I get the urge to wear a garter belt and stockings. To slide those silky beauties up my legs makes me tingle with thrills. Hooking them up to the garters make me tremble with pleasure.

Then too see them in a mirror sticking out of a short dress with the garters and stocking tops showing is such an intense, orgasmic experience. Just no other way to feel like that.

Wow Meghan you brought back some memories. When I started dressing it was in a full length open bottom girdle and nylon stockings. There is no feeling like it. I was just looking at Rago girdles and am going to buy one and purchase some stockings. I love the feel over pantyhose. So feminine feeling as you walk. Great topic!!!!!!

Mauve , when you buy that’ open bottom’ Rago  girdle ( which I have one) try to get as many attached garters on it as possible. The better the taunt tug by more garters the better🤪.
        And one more thing…..  if you’re like me and have experienced going out passing in public ‘ dressed!’ … ah you might think about leaving that open bottom girdle “ Truly Open🤪!”, and go commando under that dress or skirt.       Nothing compares to it believe me😉👍

Anonymous
      Lady

Oh yes! Garters and nylons are classic bombshell sexy!

Meghan…I’m crazy about nylon stockings. I began dressing in the late 50’s so you know where I come from. I’ve worn pantyhose but for me it’s putting on a garter belt and picking out a nice pair of nylon stockings that just make me feel and so enjoy my girly time. I do love thigh high stockings but like you have found they do not always stay up like I’d like…so to be on the safe side I love my garter belt and nylons. Like you I’ve had those wonderous nights when I slept wearing my nylon stockings, a bra and lovely silky panties and a pretty silky nightie…so magical the feeling and just so enjoying my total Feminine ME.

Wearing gartered Nylon Stockings…Love It!!!

Try the suggestion of even more sensuality besides sleeping in them and take a shower in full underwear lingerie.

Thanks, to you ALL for your gracious sexy agreeing reply. The sensual feeling of drawing up nylons and hooking them to garters is indescribable. Read More, will look for followers and replies.

Now the big beef I have is the bare legged GG’s (Genuine Girls) who have never and will probably never wear any kind of hosiery in their life. This all started with the fashion industry and Hollywood award shows and runway fashion shows where it created all the ‘new normal’ of abandoning Nylon Stockings.

If those nincompoops and especially morning Talk Show hosts realized how UGLY their pasty white chalky legs were shown with every imperfection of nicks, scratches, hair follicles, scabs, and skin blemishes they would NOT DO IT! It’s the most unfeminine way to display your legs with a dress, …and then there’s bare toes? – don’t get me started on that.

The ONLY TV personality that adheres to the feminine dressing up of hosiery as a woman is Vanna White every night on Wheel of Fortune. I can’t pull myself away from watching those taupe or Beige or Suntan legs in 3.5″ heels (even though they have to be pantyhose

I’m off my soap box now and have to go get ‘dressed up’ in a sundress, lingerie, garters stockings, makeup and wig, flats- to go downtown to have lunch and do some shopping as a “Woman’ (which I’ve done for 50+ years) in our Bohemian artsy/ crafts section of our city. Will be out dressed 2-3 hours. What a pleasure.

Talk Nylons later girls- keep the replys coming.

Meghan

Have adored hosiery all my life. Love seemed and designer hose with garter belts. Nothing says sensuality or sexuality like garter belts exposed under a skirt. Also from a practical stand point using the bathrooms is so much easier than fighting with pantyhose.

So right honey feel great look great and can flash a sexy garter with a little leg

Anonymous

Hi Meghan! Welcome to CDH. I’m fairly new here as well, but can tell you that you’ve joined a sorority of wonderful sisters!

I love your question, but I find that I don’t wear garters and stockings that often. I love the look and feel of them, but for me, pulling on a pair of L’eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose really provides both the look and support that I love, so that’s my go to leg covering. However, when I am really getting all dolled up for something (or someone) special, then absolutely yes, garters and stockings all the way!

Hugs,

Holly

From one older cd to another I agree so sexy love the profile

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m firmly in the stockings and suspender belt camp too!! Especially these days where I maintain a fully shaved “bod”

Yes I enjoy wearing panty hose in cooler months and heavy duty tights in our Australian winters, (mild by northern standards, but cold for us..).

But when I’m getting ready for the “”full Caty mode” it’s always stockings and suspenders. Black if the outfit demands it “(eg “Clever Secretary,) but mostly sheer tan or close to same.

The only trouble is advancing years and declining flexibility, mean the two rear straps on a “six strapper” are often very hard to attach. I have one “eight strapper” and that’s just….. forget it…..

BRANDS

Kiss me Deadly and What Katy did from the UK are favorites…

Happy (stocking) dressing

Caty

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Caty, I have hqve a 6 garter by Rago, and I have found if I hook the back garters before I pull my belt away up if makes a world of difference.
        lynda

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

Thank you Linda, I’ll give that a try next “Caty Time”. With with any luck will be this Wednesday….

Caty

Cece X
      Lady

Thanks for introducing this interesting topic, Meghan. I love all my garters and stockings, and do not have any pantyhose. I have not worn any leg coverings lately, however, because I got tired of struggling with the clips in back. Now that the cooler weather is returning, I should try again.
      CeCe

I am with you. I love wearing garter belts and sexy black stockings. The pull of the straps and the feel of the stockings makes me feel so feminine and sexy

I absolutely love my garter belts and sheer stockings. I prefer RHT stockings over fully fashioned stockings as I am not a fan of keeping the back seam perfectly straight. Too much of a bother. A garter belt and stockings were actually the first pieces of feminine clothing that I ever purchased for myself (even before my first purchased pair of panties). I just loved looking through the old Sears catalog and heading straight for the lingerie section, specifically the garter belts. I just loved looking at the models in such beautiful feminine lingerie and biding the time until I could wear them myself.

Thanks for bringing up one of my favorite topics of discussion.

Hugs

Emily

As mentioned in my post that is most sensual part of wearing gartered nylon stockings! What and absolute THRILL it is to feel that taunt tug of your garters holding up your nylons. No one who ever wear that dastardly stuffed sausage ‘pantyhose’ can ever experience it, tell me their girlfriend what undergarments you own with garters that hold your stockings up/: Garter belts (4,6,8 strap) All-In-Ones, Merry Widows or Basques, or girdles, or corsets.

I own all but Merry Widows and Basques,

‘Fess up girl!” from one Nylon stocking lover CD to another\

Meghan

couldn’t agree more. i don’t own or plan to own a single pair of pantyhose. when i dress, only a garter belt and stockings is acceptable. nothing beat the slight tug of strap as you move around

As mentioned in my post that is most sensual part of wearing gartered nylon stockings! What and absolute THRILL it is to feel that taunt tug of your garters holding up your nylons. No one who ever wear that dastardly stuffed sausage ‘pantyhose’ can ever experience it, Thell me Steph- what under garments do you own with garters that hold your stockings up/: Garter belts (4,6,8 strap) All-In-Ones, Merry Widows or Basques, or girdles, or corsets.

I own all but Merry Widows and Basques,

‘Fess up girl!” from one Nylon stocking lover CD to another

let’s see… multiple garter belts, mostly 4 strap, but i have one 6 strap.  I also have a couple of merry widows, a lovely corset and a pair of thong panties with detachable grater straps.

I love the corset, but it is something i can only wear for short periods of time.

Nylon pantyhose were my starter way abck when- cheap to buy and easy to hide. Used to wear them under my jeans at work. I stopped when the office girls noticed a swish in my stride LOL Loved the way nylon slide across the denim inside. Today i wear mostly gartered stockings. Love the way those look; the exposed thighs and the variety of nylon; fishnets and exotix erotic patterns.

Thanks for asking

I am definitely in the garters and stockings or thigh high camp.  I tried pantyhose but the didn’t feel right – I missed the sexy feeling stockings give me!  The one benefit to pantyhose is they can help compress some unwanted, um … curves, but a tight waist cincher can do the same thing in a much sexier way.

Sandra Clapham
      Baroness

Hi Meghan
      Yes, stockings are how it all started for me back when I was pre-school age. And I love them even more now I’m almost 68 years old.
      I love the swishy feel when rubbing my feet and legs together – including in the middle of the night when I wake up briefly.
      For much of my life, I avoided uttering the word “stockings” for fear that my shameful secret would be revealed. As the compulsion grew, so did awkwardness with the word.
      When I started wearing stockings properly in my teens (they were too big for me when I was a toddler!) I found my way to Aristoc Harmony stockings. In my 20s, also discovered Hanes – also lovely.
      Nowadays, I spend too much money on stockings by Gio, Cervin and La Dame de France. They feel so good.
      I generally prefer RHT stockings, but also get excited when I occasionally wear fully-fashioned / seamed stockings.
      And, yes, my enjoyment of stockings (and lingerie) has always been, and continues to be, sensual and sexual even though I also enjoy being fully dressed, made-up and bewigged and yielding fully to my female self.
      Thanks for starting this forum. Nice to see the varied replies.
      All the best, Sandra

Stockings were a way I got my feet wet, as it were, when borrowing items from my mom but I haven’t got the bug for them as do you sweetie. You look fab, BTW, I can see how you’re able to go out and about so successfully.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?