Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Post in CD success on favorite films….Do you you have a favorite CD or TS in film that inspires you?

redsonja
      Lady

I remember watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert with my mum a long time ago, we both loved it. And in London in mid-1990’s, Lily Savage starred in a westend theatrical version of Prisoner Cell Block H, which to this day, is the best theatre I have ever seen….again seen with my mum! I’m wondering now if she knew all along all those years ago!

Priscilla is one of my favorite movies. I had to watch it twice because the first time I was laughing so hard I missed half of it. Check out Cherry Pop.

My alltime favorite cd movie is ladybugs it was funny and made me wish i could join a girls soccer team.

redsonja
      Lady

There is also a Thai movie called My Beautiful Boxer. It is based on the true story of a crossdressing professional Thai boxer, who not only became a champion, but would wear red lipstick in a fight.

Anonymous

If you’re into James Bond check out For Your Eyes Only the lead bond girl they found out after the movie was out is a TS and she is stunning!

Caroline ‘Tula’ Cossey wasn’t the lead girl in the Roger Moore Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. She was merely one of the background girls in the employ of the film’s villain.
        Well after the movie had been and gone, it was discovered she was a post op transsexual, and the gutter press seized upon that and maliciously outed her, and applied that as a homosexual slur against Moore.

Edie Majeski
          Baroness

I remember that one. I saw her in an interview where she explained her large breast at having a triple X, Y chromosome count.   :/

Boy meets girl is my favorite.

I have seen very few, if any TG movies but have seen more CD mvies, notably Monty Python’s Holy Grail and the Life of Brian as well as Mrs Doubtfire. I enjoyed Monty Python better.

http://superliminal.com/melinda/tgmovies.htm

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-cross-dressing-movies/all-genre-movies-lists

Some Like it Hot comes to mind….

In Retrospect to the time it was made, it is quite a subversive film, covering both the CD/TG experience as well as Lesbianism.

Penny
      Lady

Another movie that should come to mind is The Crying Game, especially since Jaye Davidson was nominated for best supporting actor.

Jeanette
      Lady

Une Nouvelle Amie is the best one I’ve seen. It’s a French movie about crossdressing, and the English title apparently is The New Girlfriend. Not sure though if it’s available outside of Europe

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

The Rocky Horror picture Show

Zerophilia

Just Like A Woman. 1994. A wife finds women clothes in husbands things and assume he is having an affair.  He is too embarrassed to say otherwise and so moves out.  He then rents a room from a lady who has a young teenage daughter. Of course the lady finds out.  She doesn’t understand but more open minded and she finally helps him.  Definitely recommended.

Lea
      Lady

Transamerica, a little known movie about a transgender dad on a road trip with his son (who doesn’t know that’s his dad). Was a bit of a sad reality about the struggles of being transgender and a being a parent.

Anonymous

I Like making my own short 15-30 minute videos. I have made 33 movies of myself.

I’d like to hear from other crossdressers that have made their own video.

I know this is an old thread, but I’m going to resurrect it because I had my own little TG film festival this week and want to highly recommend the following three films:

1. Boy Meets Girl – a wonderful love story starring Michelle Hendly, a young trans woman discovered on YouTube.

2. Different for Girls – Another love story between a trans woman and an old high school buddy who re-meet after her transition.

3. Soldier Girl – the true, and terribly tragic story of an army private who is murdered for having a relationship worth a trans girl.

WARNING: HAVE A BOX OF TISSUES READY. THEY ARE ALL TEAR JERKERS.

Wanda Full
      Duchess

What about “Tootsie”?  Rom/Com with crossdressing. Stellar cast, BFM, Dustin Hoffman, Terri Garr, Geena Davis, Jessica Lange, Dabney Coleman and Charles Durning. From 1982.

Anonymous

As mentioned THE CRYING GAME and SOLDIER GIRL were the most notable ( I even enjoyed the love scene ) it is a shame WHITE CHICKS missed a chance to do a memorable film as the make up was so good. I have to mention SOME LIKE IT HOT  was very good for its time too.

didn’t see all of it, but kinky boots seemed fun.

I love Jaime Clayton. She’s a a trans actress who plays a trans woman in Sense8, written, produced, and directed by the Wachowski sisters on Netflix. The Wachowski sisters are also trans. Be forewarned, Sense8 is visceral and cerebral  and you will be deeply affected by it.

Anonymous

The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams is a real tear-jerker at the end – no spoilers!

Lovely story and nicely acted. Ostensibly a kid’s film, I’d recommend to all CDs – but keep the tissues handy or your mascara may run :0)

“Freebee And The Bean”

“Freebie And The Bean”

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?