• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

so this year we are celebrating Christmas at my girlfriends parents house on Christmas Eve. Anyone else ever fantasized about arriving in femme? What a great Christmas that would be! Opening girly presents as Vanessa from her accepting parents!
      to bad it’s a dream and not a reality.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Our Christmas means our mother in law and brother in law with family coming over to us for a few days (we meet often enough that consider our self being in the same bubble). They suppose to come on Tuesday so Monday Kelly was out cleaning up and preparing beds etc for them. I was so hoping that they would come early as a surprise and find Kelly.

I want to tell them about Kelly and I don’t think anyone of them will have any issues with it but it’s still not that easy so being caught would have simplified things.

When putting away Kellys stuff from open view I did find a nice red dress I forgotten about and I had to show it to my wife and daughter. I so wish I could wear that during this Christmas but I don’t think that will happen.

/kt

My wife would be utterly mortified were I to show her sister or family Bridgette. Her sister is one of those prim and proper always doing the right thing sorts, I imagine the look on her face would be one to frame and hang on the wall, lol! But it’ll just be my wife and youngest son this Christmas.

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa

my parents both passed before I hit thirty….if I could have them both back for Christmas….I would proudly present grace to them both, and I just have this feeling, it would be ok……in fact, if I could have them back, I would do anything!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Grace, to have produced a girl as wonderful as you, I think they must have been pretty cool. Im sure they are smiling, watching you
        Regi♥

Anonymous

Huggs Regi…xx

Anonymous

My parents are gone and I have also lost a brother. My mother would have been understanding, she wanted a daughter. Not sure about dad or brother, they were critical of anything I did. We go to my wife’s brother’s house for Christmas Eve. Kay would not be welcome there. I recently pierced my ears and my mother in law was staring at them last time she was over. If I had makeup and a wig on she would call for an exorcism!

It would be wonderful if everyone was accepting and I could just be myself. That would be the best Christmas present ever.

Anonymous

Sorry for your losses Kay …..but it sounds like your mother in law needs the exorcism….xx

grace ❤️

Anonymous

Yes, she needs 2 exorcisms!

Hugs to you too Grace for passed parents.

Kay

Hi Vanessa,

Both my parents have passed.  I think my mom knew but she never mentioned the subject.

Enjoy your holiday dreams.

Alice

danielle
      Baroness

hey Vanessa i wish you could be fully dressed you deserve it we all do. maybe one day it will be with no judgment. hope you have a Merry Christmas and you and your family be safe.

Vanessa, it’s beautiful even if it is a dream at the moment, I too have lost both parents, and haven’t seen a family member in 2 years, sometimes, dreams must suffice
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Thank you Steph…I really appreciate your kind words xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?