Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I found myself unable to breathe on Saturday morning. Rushed into hospital. Scans showed a large clot on my lungs!!!!
      I have been told it’s curable, and I should make a full recovery.
      I’m currently in an all male ward.
      For the first time in 30 years I’m wearing male pyjamas, and male underwear. My wife had to go out and buy them! The only sign of Cerys are the studs that I have in my ears.
      I don’t know how long in going to be here. This all depends on the scans I am having later today.
      The other men on the ward I’m in are all much older, fairly right wing and extremely sexist. I need to get out of here just to be away from them. If I could breathe, I’d be having words, but it don’t have the energy. This is eating me up!!!!

Anyhoo, things should be improving and im told that if the scans are good then I might be home very soon. I’m not that hopeful.

It’s really weird being totally in make mode. Normally there is always at least one item of cerys’ clothing.

Cerys

Anonymous

Oh dear Cerys, sorry to hear you’re in the wars. I hope your treatment goes well and you’re out soon. And do try not to get in a tizz with the grumpy old men.  You don’t want to get kicked off the ward at this point !

eM xxx

Cerys –

Sorry to hear your in the hospital.  Hope you get better and get to go home soon.  Just ignore the others there, it’s only for a short time.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cerys,

I hope that your recovery is a quick, and easy one, and you are away from the grumpy old men soon!
      I’m happy to hear that the staff is optimistic at least.

I hope you can get home, and return to your usual self soon,

💕Lara

Hang in their sister, a positive attitude can work wonders!  Wishing you well and sending lots of positive energy!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Cerys,  I hope all goes well and you will be outta there and recovering soon

Oh Cerys, I hope that you get out of there soon.  Do be careful.  These clots can do a lot of damage.  Hugs,  Marg

Get well soon, love. x

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Oh Cerys, I do hope your stay is a short one, bad enough that you have to be in the hospital in the first place but with a bunch of grumpy old men is just not right! Get better soon, we’ll be here waiting for you.

Sherri

Wishing you a speedy, full recovery.  Hugs

Good luck Cerys, wishing you a speedy recovery. I suggest you stay in drab until you leave, then shock the old fuddy duddies when you walk out with a smile on your face, heels and a skirt :).

Only joking, main thing is to get well.

Take care
      Christine

I actually thought if doing this, but my wife isn’t keen and she’s the one who will be picking me up. She’s also the one who would have to bring the clothes in 🙂

Cerys

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Get well soon Cerys!  I’m familiar with the condition you have.  Treatment for it has improved steadily over the years and you will likely be sent home within a few days.  Regarding your wardmates, have you considered asking to be moved elsewhere?  Just a thought.  Take care.

/EA

Anonymous
      Lady

So sorry to hear your are unwell Cerys. Sounds very dramatic so it is good to hear that the prospects of full recovery are good.
      Frustrating that absolutely no element of Certs clothing is feasible.
      Rachel

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.Dont let those old fogeys bother you.On your check out day please have your wife bring to you your favorite perfume and please use it very liberally and smile as you depart the grumpy ward.

Hi Avery’s,

Get well soon and hope you are able to recuperate at home.

Alice

Claire Claire
      Duchess

I’m very sorry to hear what happened to you. I wish you well and fast recovery.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Cerys, I’m sorry to hear of your poor health and your unfavorable hospital situation. I am hoping and praying for your speedy recovery dear.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Hurry up and get well hon.

You are in the best place for your circumstances. If anything should go wrong you’ll receive immediate care. As for your wardmates, try to find common interests and who knows, you might make a friend. There is no better way to disarm a grumpy old guy than to ask him about himself. Inquire about his work/retirement, his family, hobbies… People are people: their favorite topic of discussion is usually themself. Women use this tactic all the time. It will be good practice for you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wishing you a full recovery and a return to normality Cerys.

Hi Cerys,

Scary serious stuff. Glad it is being treated before it developed into a stroke. My wife has had this issue and she is on blood thinners to prevent reoccurrence. Praying for your speedy recovery and the return of Cerys.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?