• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

A few weeks ago I decided to wear a kilt whwhen I got dressed in the morning.

My wife said we were going to a state park in the afternoon. I didn’t flinch.

Not long afterwards, I found myself in a grocery store getting a quick lunch for our venture. Not a word was said.

When we got to the park, others were looking. I didn’t care that wearing Crocks might show off my polished nails. So to ease that question, the Crocs  were off.

As we went for a short hike, the park ranger asked me an unrelated question. To my surprise there was no mention of the kilt. I was dreading that chat, as I walked up to her, as it was a good 25 mph wind and I didn’t wear anything under the kilt.

The only questions on the kilt were from my children asking why a kilt and not a skirt.

That’s  life.

Claudia

I would love to have a kilt, or 3.☺ Sounds like a wonderful day.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Was it a “mini-kilt”? LOL
      Cyn

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Not a mini kilt, that one stayed home. It was quite breezy and we could see the outline of the moon. No need to have others see another moon.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Claudia C original post: 

A few weeks ago I decided to wear a kilt whwhen I got dressed in the morning.

My wife said we were going to a state park in the afternoon. I didn’t flinch.

Not long afterwards, I found myself in a grocery store getting a quick lunch for our venture. Not a word was said.

When we got to the park, others were looking. I didn’t care that wearing Crocks might show off my polished nails. So to ease that question, the Crocs  were off.

As we went for a short hike, the park ranger asked me an unrelated question. To my surprise there was no mention of the kilt. I was dreading that chat, as I walked up to her, as it was a good 25 mph wind and I didn’t wear anything under the kilt.

The only questions on the kilt were from my children asking why a kilt and not a skirt.

That’s  life.

Claudia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?