Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi!

I can’t find a way to change the status message below my profile picture. When I make an update,  the new message is there but once the page is reloaded it disappears and is replaced by an old comment to a picture.

I’m running Android on Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Mine is doing the same.  I reported it to Vanessa, but it hasn’t been resolved.

Hi Lady Marianne…long time no hear…….would love to be able to help here but as far as cell phones/computers go….I am still “Amish”. IE: haven’t a clue how to.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Ladies, the update status issue has been reported but it’s more an annoyance than a site problem. I’m sure it’s in the queue to be sorted but I’m happy to let Vanessa concentrate on the bigger issues.

🙂

Candy
      Baroness

Same here. My update shows on the activity page, but the profile page didn’t update.

Anonymous

Candy and Marianne, this is a long-standing problem. It’s a fault with the site not with your equipment or phone. For now, there’s nothing you can do. We’re all stuck with an old status.

Candy
      Baroness

I understand perfectly Jane. Story of my life. I’m stuck with an old everything. I’m sure it will get sorted out eventually.

Roberta H
      Lady

I swapped in another profile photo and added a background photo just to see if that would force the status message to update. It didn’t work so I’ll just be patient. I would guess it is an issue with a WordPress plug in.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?