• This topic has 27 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Morning/afternoon/evening girls….

My mum had a silver ” charm ” bracelet…you know the thing…solid silver and you add a charm to it for all the important events in your life..it gets quite heavy and chunky as life goes on…as a child I was always asking her if I could hold it and check out all the little charms hanging from it..

It was quite an event when a new charm was unveiled….and the worst thing ??…it ” disappeared ” when she passed….never to be seen again…

Did your mother have one??…do you have one??

but better still…… how about a ” special ” charm bracelet just for us girls………………say a small pair of silver heels for your first pair ( Stephanie )….or a small pair of hoops ( Gen )….or even a small solid silver ” federation badge ” ( Lt. Bridgette )…haha….so any thoughts or suggestions on a unique cdh charm bracelet…..

…..maybe even a solid silver snowflake…..eh Krista !!!!!..

So come on girls….maybe you have some ideas  ??

Personally I would probably start mine with a solid gold  heart…to remind me of all the lovely girls I have met on here….

Grace 💛

Anonymous

Or maybe a small pair of silver panties….to celebrate you’re first pair??

Anonymous

My Mom had one, she has been gone for a long time and so is the bracelet. I have been buying jewelry for myself, but no bracelets yet. Great idea Grace! I doubt they have a charm like a little jar of peanut butter though.

Anonymous

Wow Eva…that’s funny, I never thought of that!!!…..

I bet they have little silver doggies though xx

Lol, I love this idea, I think a small set of legs, with ceramic pantyhose on them, and for CDH, maybe a heart, with a girls face in it?
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

or a little pair of pink heels???..

My SO has one of these, although I haven’t seen it being worn in a long time, and I have bought many of the charms as presents.

Personally, I have never liked jewellry when in either guise.  The only things I ever wear are a wedding ring and a health/fitness watch – I try to let my personality be all the bling I need!

-A.

Anonymous

Don’t remember my mom’s too much, but I have done the Pandora charm bracelet thing for my wife. I rarely see her wear it anymore, but she used to wear it a lot. I think maybe it got too clunky! Lol.

I would start mine with a cross — the most important symbol to me regardless of attire.

Good thread, Grace! 😊

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What a charming idea Grace, I love it!  Though my mom never had one that I remember, I do remember buying many a charm for past girlfriends.  I loved those bracelets, they are so cute and can be so personalized  – no two are the same.  I would have to have a Gemini twin charm and a CDH charm.   Oh, and I want an owl and a fishy  and a bunny and a kitty cat and a …….  Haha,  I could see myself needing two 😁.

Stevie

Anonymous

Except for my eldest granddaughter, none of the women in my family wear a charm bracelet (or any other, regularly). But I think it’s a “charming” idea, IF I can first find a bracelet to fit my wrist.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Bettylou…

I’m sure you could get one that fits…….first charm….small silver Ziggy…yay!!!   🐰

Anonymous

Oh, yes, Grace; a bunny rabbit would be first, followed by a pair of heels.

Bettylou

Anonymous

hay all i have two main charm bracelets one for all day everyday that’s a solid horse shoe shape from Pandora with just one small charm on so it will not stand out in my everyday life to much and then I have a classic Pandora bracelet that has many charms on for when I’m dressed, most of the charms are linked with my dressed side like a lipstick, mirror and high heel dangly charm a dragon fly charm a peter pan one, queens crown and a few more its all super girly just how I like it and is probably my favorite piece of jewellery I own.

Anonymous

Layla.

That sounds wonderful, that’s exactly the answer I was after….I didn’t realise you could get a lipstick charm…

treasure and enjoy your bracelets

Grace x

Anonymous

Thankyou there’s soooo many amazing charms out there for girls like us its trying to chose the right few I struggle with, I’d have them all if I could good luck on makeing the right bracelet for you layla x

Krista
      Duchess

What a lovely idea Grace.  Along with my snowflake charm, can I have a puppy charm too?  Oh and maybe a wine glass and a piece of chocolate cake?  I can see how those bracelets can get heavy fast.

I’m sorry to hear that your Mom’s bracelet disappeared.  That’s just awful.

My first wife and her Mom had charm bracelets.  It made it easy to buy gifts.  My third, and current, wife does not wear any jewelry (she didn’t even want a diamond engagement ring!!!!).  So it takes away the pleasure of going to buy lovely trinkets for her.  I wear more jewelry than my spouse.  I wonder if I could get away with wearing a charm bracelet?  Hmmm, I think not, too girly eh.  Take care, Big Hugs, Krista.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Don’t know anyone that been doing charm bracelets, maybe wasn’t a thing in Sweden.

I seen them here and there but never understood the purpose of them until now. Makes me think about scout badges, goal is to have more badges than you have space for them.

Don’t think I would wear one, doesn’t feel like me but as for what to hang in it, maybe some kind of 12 step list where you start with panties, then heels and so on.

/kt

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My Mum had a lot of jewelry, but she didn’t have one of those, though my daughter has gone through a couple of them!

I’m not sure I would like one at all. I do wear bracelets at times, but I prefer simple ones which fit snug on my wrist.

Amy

Graciousness Herself!

I’m terribly sorry that the bracelet has disappeared! I know some of those frustrations to do with family heirlooms going missing!

However, I suppose my only contribution would be a Parrot!

Polly 🦜 Kwaaak

• A little car for the first road trip dressed
      • A lipstick for the first time out in makeup
      • The word flirt for the first time winking at a stranger while dressed
      • Boxing gloves of the first time taking up for a CD GF when a guy gets gropey in a bar
      • A martini glass for the first time dressed in a bar

This kinda sounds like a Girl Scout Merit badge but for grownups.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

Vecca.

Love your thoughts… winking at strangers eh???….naughty girl xx

Grace, you’ll need at least two to start out, a dark red pint shaped charm, and a sunglass charm!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette!!!!….I have enough suggestions on my list for TWO bracelets already….these things should be increased slowly…oh my!!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

OMG Laura!  That is SOOOOO cute!!  And Grace, what an awesome idea!  Love it!!

As an aside, when I was looking at the panty charm on the Amazon website, I scrolled down a little and something, um, caught my eye under the ‘Customers also considered’ items.  Anyone else see what I see?  I mean, that’s gotta be on purpose, right?

Wow!

Bridgette

Anonymous

That’s lovely Gen.  x

Wow,Beautiful, Gen, added to my wish list,lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Perfect!

Bridgette

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?