Tagged: , ,

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Members, below are the currently accepted rules for the chat rooms and the forums . The overriding requirement is that all users show courtesy and respect to other users. Differing opinions do not give licence to offend or abuse others.

Chat Room and Forum Rules:
      Members must, at all times, be respectful and polite.

No offensive language is to be used.

Abuse, denigration or ridicule of other members in chat will result in the offender being kicked. A further offence will result in banning. Offensive forum posts will be deleted.

Any discussion of politics or religion is discouraged because of the likelihood that they can cause rift and division. Any member who continues after a warning will be kicked and, if necessary, banned.

There will be no sex chat, either in the open room or in private rooms.

Passwords to private rooms must not be provided, in any form, in the public chat room.
      Members are to delete any private rooms they’ve created when they exit. Invited members must not be left in a room because the room creator will be held accountable for any chat that happens after they leave.

Private rooms created are not to have improperly suggestive names. Ambassadors have the discretion to delete any rooms considered improper.

No links to other web sites are to be posted in chat. This ban includes soliciting other members to Skype or other video chat sites.

No external links may be posted in the forums without first obtaining permission from site management.

All users in chat must abide by the directions of any Ambassador (Moderator) present.

Inadvertent offence, if caused, must be addressed quickly by appropriate apology.

Using the CDH chat room is a privilege and not an automatic right. Ambassadors have absolute discretion to kick or ban users not abiding by the rules.

JaneS
      Assistant Site Manager

Anonymous

Do I understand that my behavior in private chat will be monitored by an “Ambassador” or moderator?

Anonymous

Has the “No external links may be posted in the forums without first obtaining permission from site management” been abandoned?

Thanks.  I’m very new at talking about my crossdress.  I hope I don’t say anything wrong.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Thank You are will follow the rules

Anonymous

Members,

As one whose computer was twice hit by malware from links posted without approval in CDH forum posts, I implore you to follow the rules about posting external links. There have been no recent incidences but the potential is always there. If you want to post a link, check with at least an Ambassador. They can take the risk to ensure the link is clean.

Please, the rules you agree to clearly state:
      No external links may be posted in the forums without first obtaining permission from site management.

It’s pretty simple.

hi

Anonymous

thank you, and i understand that we will be monitored at all times.

Zara
      Lady

Thankyou great artical

Ladies,

I think you have a bot spamming all of the Forums under the name Cynese Babelfish

Brienna

Anonymous

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome. I really look forward to conecting with you all. I’ve been searching for such an amazing group to hook up with, and I look forward to meeting some of you girls!

Blessings,

Jenni

Thank You everyone at cdh.I’am so happy for the rules.I love the respect we all deserve! I’ts beautifull that we can have hope for acceptance and real understanding Sometimes i’am so affraid some people will hate us;for no apparent reason outher thanfoolish beliefs.I haven’t got hate myself for them.But pity becuse thay must have shallow lives that thay must bear.We shall overcome! Francis

Anonymous

Hi. Is there an area where I learn how to enter and participate in the public chat room? I’m brand new and wanted to know how  that works.Thank you for the help.

Alexis

I am new also would like to know how I can join charts and how to do friend request

thanks

Anonymous

Thank You so much for accepting me here. I feel safe and I really like the rules set forth. I am new at this and excited to get started!

Anonymous

I am new too. I too would like info how to respond

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>As a new member I appreciate the rules. It’s important for all of us to feel safe. Thank you.</p>
      Billie

Anonymous

Thank you for having these rules in place. I feel a little more at ease about being able to discuss about this.

I’m here to say and ask something about if I let Jess out

the rules are simple and fair but most importantly put people at ease like myself visiting the chat. its nice to know there are lovely people to talk with there as it was difficult for me to ‘open up’ at first because, before the chat it was a lonely existence.

keep up the great work!

love and kisses, fiona xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?