Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Before learning that your SO was a CD did you ever find yourself wondering if any of the men you knew were panty wearers? If so did you wonder how they compared to yours?

Honey T
      Significant Other

I’ve never given it much thought. I think of myself as a fairly put together woman working in the beauty industry for 30+ years but have never invested 1/10th as much time thinking about underthings as cross dressers seem to. Comfort and proper fit far outweigh sexiness unless it’s not being worn under clothes. Childbirth, gravity & weight fluctuations give us more to support & smooth than breasts & hips that can be put back in the drawer after use. I wear undergarments that provide  a flattering finished look. When women are speaking amongst themselves, that’s what we talk about. We notice when someone is wearing poorly fitted underthings , other than that- no thoughts

Thanks very much. My ex was what she said was a plain Jane for her undies so I get what you are saying and frankly I am not into sexy or things like that as I always thought my ex looked sexy in her plain Janes. I want comfy nice looking undies and I stick with the hips nature gave me.

Thanks Eileen, I find panties are very comfy and as supportive as my male underwear was provided you stay away from ones that have a narrow gusset ( really narrow). I too am no fan of thongs but am willing to give other styles a try. My ex was curious about the male fondness for panties and I told her that it seemed to stem from a feminine side and that for a gg like her I understand that panties were just underwear. Sometimes she would whisper to me that as we were going out that she had no panty lines as she was not wearing any.😊

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?