Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just a little check-in post, girls. Thank you for indulging me.

What to wear. Seems I don’t even think about it much anymore. The closet does the thinking for me. Each day my daily decision on what to wear is “limited” by what’s hanging in the closet. It turns out, there are mostly just “women’s” clothes to choose from now. Not so much the guy stuff. How this happened, I do not know. But my everyday choices now often come down to skinny jeans, leggings, nylons, a nice blouse, a soft sweater and so on. Nothing overtly “womanly” you might say, but definitely gender non-conforming. Maybe androgynous. Maybe more femme than I realize. But it feels so comfortable. And, if you’ll pardon the expression, feels so normal.

I was out today at the hardware store. Wearing Capri jeans, girly, but not over the top blouse. Totally presenting as male but every stitch of clothing I had on was “women’s” wear. (Don’t ask what was on underneath!) Older male clerk asks if I need anything as he does the once over, eyes going from the femme top down to those, what-in-the-world-is-this-guy-wearing capris. No words, no comments, just that look. And then, back to business. Treated like any other customer.

Got my hardware. Did my bit for gender inclusivity. And nothing bad happened. Just a guy in girl clothes. As Trisha Smith put it so well, “I just love being a crossdresser!”

My day.

Ms Clara Cross

Wonderful story Clara getting to go out and be a guy in femme clothing he he you have it maid there girl congrats on being brave ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks Steph. You give me more credit than I deserve. I don’t feel necessarily brave. It just feels OK, acceptable, not a big deal. All of which is nice. But it’s a far cry from our girlfriends who are “all in”…full presentation, the whole nine yards. Those are the courageous! And I am so happy to know them here and aspire to their bravery.

Best to you and all my sisters,
        Clara

Oh But Clara you go out thats a big step and yes you deserve a big hug for that as where i live it will never happen so yes you deserve the praise for having the courage to be the woman you are in your heart so happy for you ..

Stephanie

Trisha
      Duchess

It’s just so liberating to be yourself in the daily activities and just be accepted.  For the life of me I cannot understand why it took so long for us to just present ourselves and roll.

Good for you. Roll with it Clara.

Kiss

Trisha

PS. Thanks for the props 💘

I suspect you might blush and say “aw shucks”, but you are an inspiration Trish. Thank you.

Best, Clara

Trisha
          Duchess

😊 ah shucks. Ty. 💘

💋

Trisha

good for you Clara. At times I have stepped out like that in androgynous mode and know how you feel. Maybe the world is now getting use to accepting us and love wondering what others are thinking but no bad experiences here the times I have done it

Anonymous

Clara..

what you do is no ” little thing”…as soon as you step out of the door wearing any type of female inspired clothing, you are giving others on this site encouragement……and hope.

Well done, you’re a star!!!!

Grace xx

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Grace what you just said is sooooo right. This inspiration from/by Clara may be the one to put someone over the edge to do what she has desired for a long time. I don’t know who said something here that pushed me over the edge to get my hair colored while dressed. Now I can only hope that my adventure inspired someone else over the edge.
        Love Sandy

❤️

Good girl! I also like to go out androgynous some days. It feels quite liberating and, yes, normal to me. I like leggings. Of course, this is coming to warmer weather, so I’m going to have to start with short shorts! You keep on doing you, wear what YOU like, and what makes you feel good. I’m so happy for you that you’re willing to buck the conventions and wear what your comfortable in.

Bridgette

Well done Clara!!! You are a star! 🌟
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?