Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello and a Happy Easter ladies!

Just sitting here at the kitchen island this lovely sunny Sunday morning, enjoying a warm cuppa joe, wearing my favourite warm fuzzy pink polka dot sweats, a corset and a pair of big fluffy bunny ears left here by my daughter after last nights family Easter dinner (Chinese take out, non-traditional I know, but how many of us HERE consider anything they do as ‘traditional?) and catching up on some messages and a few goings on at CDH.

I’ve been well, doing plenty of personal growth work both in regards to Rei as well as her male counterpart, in addition to the relationship with my SO. I have a had a number of phone sessions with a councillor and have also set an appointment with the local Trans Health Clinic in order to have access all the services they offer as far as medical, physical and mental check ups necessary to qualify to begin to transition, (whatever and however far that path may lead). Things are moving along a comfortable pace, and although sometimes it feels a little too slow I have learned that having the time forced upon you to sit with certain thoughts and feelings only serves to reinforce my commitment and conviction that my life is moving in the right direction.

I hope you all are doing well and are able to find even some small measure of happiness, peace and contentment.

Bye for now, Rei

Anonymous

Rei…

So glad you are getting things sorted in your life…I’m not even going to start asking you anything…

I’m just SO glad to hear from you….

nothing wrong with a good old traditional English Chinese…haha..

you know if you ever want to vent…you only have to ask

Happy Easter honey,

Grace xxxxxxx

AHH the traditional English Chinese almost as good as the traditional English Indian.

Krista
        Duchess

Hey Grace, in our part of the world, we call it the “good old traditional Canadian Chinese”.  A favorite of my wife and I.  I once went to a friend’s traditional Chinese wedding (that was quite a long time ago).  I didn’t recognize most of the food. But it was fun playing with the spinning table.

Glad to read that Rei is doing well.  That’s quite the journey.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Ah the spinning table…..some Chinese…a beer…some Chinese…a beer….some Chinese….a beer….now is it the room or the table spinning???….or is it me ???

Krista
            Duchess

Oh Grace, I have a much better “being drunk at a Chinese restaurant” story.  This goes back to my first wife (so you know it has to be a long time ago – gosh I just figured it out – 41 years ago).  We went out to a Canadian Chinese restaurant, mind you, it was a very fancy shmancy restaurant.  Waiters in tuxedos, many food courses to go through, that sort of place.   Anyway with each course, we had more drinks.  By the time dessert rolled around, I was very inebriated.  Good thing, it was a short walk back to our apartment.  After dessert and a bit more alcohol laden drink, they brought out a bowl of water with lemon in it, and what appeared to be a coconut roll.  Being still quite young and not aware of the protocol in fine restaurants, and actually not remembering that we ordered any dessert, I proceeded to take my knife and fork to cut into the coconut roll.  Darn thing wouldn’t cut.  Yes, you guessed it, it was a small white cloth folded into a roll to use to dry off your fingers after a soaking in the lemon water.  You could dress me up but couldn’t take me out.  I was too drunk to be embarrassed at the time, but it is a funny story when I think back.  Yes, I’ve matured a great deal since then.

Hick……eh, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Lovely story Krista…protocol does get confusing after a wee dram…haha…I know a person who actually drank the finger bowl….don’t worry, he has never been allowed to forget it !!!!

Sending hopes for peace and contentment your way, Rei.

And the tikka masala and tandoori shrimp for our traditional Easter was delish by the way.

Best to you,

Clara

Anonymous

Hi Rei,

Happy Easter to you too. For many of us, I think this is a journey of personal growth more than it is about dressing in certain clothes. I wish you much luck in your personal growth!

Eva

Anonymous

We Rei, happy Easter. So glad to hear that things are moving alone for you. I believe that a slower pace benefits all concerned in theses matters. Wonderful news that you are seeking help and advice, that’s an extremely important move,to make sure your chosen path and direction is supported and your health is monitored too. Lovely to hear from you that’s for sure. Everything here is OK thanks, had the grandchildren round for Easter, need a rest, where do they get their energy from. Take sweetie lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Hello Rei good to hear from you again wherever your path leads you, I hope you find peace happiness and contentment.

Love and Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hi Rei,

Happy Easter to you.  Great to hear you’re making positive progress on your path forward.

Alice

Hi Rei!   Its good to hear you are doing well and things are progressing.  Happy Easter Hon and thanks for dropping and giving us an update.

PaulaF

So glad to see you, Rei, And im very happy you are making progress on your issues, and your journey.
      You know Im always around if you need a shoulder, or an ear
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

It sounds like you are in a great position to succeed in whatever it is you decide is your “sweet spot” with regards to transitioning. Best of luck always!

It sounds like you’re doing really well, and your life is moving in the direction you want it to go in, and so you’re blessed, and I’m happy for you.

Be safe and well,

Bridgette

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?