Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The name of this forum is ‘Life as it goes on’ yet sometimes the pressures that ‘life’ exerts cause people to reach a point where they feel it can’t go on.

Today I learned of a former colleague who got to just that point. The world will be a sadder place for her loss because she was unable or unwilling to find the help she needed to realise that all life, including hers, is worth preserving.

At Crossdresser Heaven we have members from many different walks of life. Some of us are out and open about who we are and have the love and support of friends and family. Some of us are out but don’t have that level of support yet still embrace the need to be who we are. Yet others exist in that nether world of secrecy and hidden moments. Even then, however, peace is possible. All you need is love and support and if that’s not forthcoming from those around you then we can provide it here.

In life we are often envious of what others have but we have an obligation to look realistically  at what we ourselves have and acknowledge that there might even be people who envy us. Last weekend I was bemoaning what I consider was a major opportunity in life that I missed. It took my lovely wife, with her ever-present ‘slap-in-the-face-with-a wet-fish’ approach to giving me advice, to remind me that for each opportunity I think I missed, I have done some amazing and wonderful things that others are never likely to be able to do.

No matter whether you walk joyously and openly down main street, dressed to the nines en femme, or whether you make use of brief moments of opportunity to dress as you love to do in secret, away from other eyes, cherish each and every day you have. Make the most of them in whatever way you can. We all have problems of one sort or another but we never know how and when a solution to them might come.

If you want a hand to hold as you face each day then reach out. There are many, many hands here for you to grab.

Be well my friends. Your life is precious.

Jane,

I want to thank you so much for this post.  It is true that we must find our balance in life to be the people we want to be.  Whether it is in the open or behind closed doors, as long as we find happiness in the way that we live our lives.

I have come to learn that anything can happen and your tomorrow will not always be guaranteed.  When my time comes, I for one, don’t want to die with regrets that I didn’t be true to who I was on the inside.

Even if I am not able to fully transition anymore, to me I am still a woman.  I know that the world won’t except that in my life time, but it doesn’t matter.  I have to be happy for me and who I am!!!

Elissa

If anyone is ever in a dark place, they have to know there’s someone who will hear them out. Seriously, knowing there were people I could talk to about these things made the difference from me posting on a wonderful forum and having several new friend circles now to me slamming my car into oncoming traffic the week before I joined CDH. You all can never understand what you do for me. Jane, I’m really sorry for your loss. At least what you’re doing here is helping others find their way. You’re in my prayers.

Rose
      Lady

Jane, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s always sad when someone decides ending their life is their only way to escape the pain. A kid in our school district just made that decision a week or so ago. And the world is a little less bright because he’s no longer in it. I hope in time you can find peace.

Andi, I’m so glad you found us. It’s humbling that I may have played even a small part in helping you find the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anybody here who needs a hand to grab onto, my inbox is always open. I’ll gladly stay up all night to chat with you if that’s what you need to continue to hang on in that moment. Or, if you’re just lonely and want to talk – about clothes, about troubles and joys of raising kids, about sports, about the weather, whatever. And if not my inbox, then any of the dozens of other wonderful gals here.

Anonymous

Dear Jane, so sorry to hear the loss of your friend. The loss of a friend is always hard to take but even more so when it is at their own hand. Thank goodness for places like this where we have a place to talk and people who understand. The world can be very lonely and uncaring when you are in a dark place.

Once again my deepest sympathies to you and her family, take care Heather.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?