Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve been cd for 30 years and have never shared it with anyone. I hope I can do that here!

Thank you!

K Swim
      Lady

Yes, if there is anywhere you can do that, this is the place.

hello and welcome to C.D.H.and yes you can do that here. this is the right place to be, the girls are very friendly here and under standing..   don’t worry you are not alone either in this world of x dressing.   its been around for years. t.v shows, ru Paul  show, sorry spelled wrong but you know who i mean.  i love to dress up pretty for it feels normal for me to dress in female cloths. feel free to read my profile. i added you to my list of friends  have a great day and keep cool

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Isabella, and welcome to CDH. Our community is about being able to find the support and friendships of people along similar journeys as your own. So please take a look at our articles, post a response or two on a forum post, leave a comment on a photo, or pop into chat and say hello. I am sure you will see that this is the place you can share.

Hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Isabella, welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll love being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Isabella, you will find a lot of support and like minded girls here.

Anonymous

Hi Isabella! You certainly can! Welcome girlfriend!

chat anytime my dear! Would love to hear more about you!

Lilly💋

Hi Isabella,

Welcome, there are lots of lovely people here and I as sure you will make lots of wonderful friends.

Jessicax.

Anonymous

Welcome from another chi town girl! Drop me a line with any questions or comments. Best of luck!

Welcome Isabella!

I cannot express to you how lovely it was to open my mailbox and see all of these warm greetings!!! <3

I cant get on here as often as I’d like but I’ll try! hugs & kisses~ Isabella

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?