Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Who has become more attached to chocolate since becoming a woman? It does seem that women are much more attracted to chocolates than men.

Yum… Polly

My mother didn’t allow sweets or chocolate – my maternal grandmother described sugar as “The white death”.

One of my mother’s sisters, who lived with her parents as she had a mental disability which meant that she couldn’t look after herself, but had a job at a sofa factory, always had chocolates, and would take us to a cafe in town and buy us fizzy drinks! Such a treat!

So, when I started getting pocket money, half went on a comic and the other half on sweets, to be eaten secretly.

So I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Chocolate?

With my figure?

I should jolly well think not.

But keep your grubby paws off my stash!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I am Type 2 Diabetic…no chocolates.

I do use sugar substitues such as Equal, Sweet and Low, Truvia.

I can enjoy sugar free candies, very expensive. Usually drink Crystal Lite  Lemonade with Iced Tea.

Sorry…no chocolate urges.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Polly,

No difference for me. I sometimes abstain, and sometimes blow out.

I’ll always get myself an easter egg – I know choc trademarks / names don’t translate well across borders, but my egg this year is a modest Fry’s Chocolate Cream one.

Marti xxx

Me a chocolate eater, (binning the 5 kinder Bueno wrappers from yesterday), I have no idea what you mean, it’s not like I live above a shop and regularly eat 2 bars on the average shift at work. Honest 😄😄😄🤭.

Anonymous

Mmmmmmm chocolaaate, always liked always will – boy/girl makes no difference.

Hello my name is Diana and I am a chocoholic….

Anonymous

I love chocolate! I have a few pieces of dark chocolate everyday! And a few Hersey kisses!

Anonymous

Eva….a few kisses, what’s not to like???

Grace x

A recent change for me – I got hooked when I started making filled chocolates at home during the peak of COVID isolation.  It started out as something to get over boredom, but I quickly got carried away making different flavours of marshmallow fondant fillings.  I ended up getting addicted to ones that I made with a dark chocolate shell and filled with half blueberry and half lemon filling – I can’t get enough, yummmmmmy!

Of course this could just be my subconscious wanting to wear an apron more often……..

Marcellette

ChloeC
      Duchess

I have LOVED chocolate since I dont know when. Now maybe its grown (tho probably not possible) since I started dressing.

Problem is now that I’m getting ahem older I’m discovering savoring just a touch too much chocolate isnt that good for parts of my body.

So now i have to be rather selective in how much i sample and make sure the rest of my diet is well rounded.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Ah Chocolate! Something I don’t indulge in much anymore. Unfortunately I suffer from something which is often identified with women, migraines, and chocolate is something which is considered a trigger in many, and it is for me. This started 25+ years ago and led me to cut out two things I used to really enjoy, red wine and chocolate!

Two memories I have of chocolate faves I’ll share. I’m something of a baker, so I used to make these wonderful banana chocolate chip muffins with LOTS of chocolate chips, sweetened with brown sugar or sometimes honey instead of white sugar. Like a dessert, instead of a morning snack.

Then from a large indoor market in Toronto, called the St Lawrence, where there are many fabulous places to buy food and their ingredients, but this one particular bakery I would visit on lunch sometimes sold huge and intensely dark chocolate rum balls. Never had better!

Since retirement I don’t get the headaches like I used to, and have a bit of chocolate now and then, though the memories of how much pain it can inflict if they trigger a headache means I just can’t enjoy it like I used to.

Amy

Anonymous

Polly…

I know it’s not good to eat too much…because a dress size is everything!!!…..but.

Something’s are just meant to be. Every creature on the planet poo’s…

In my case, its getting rid of the waste, and making room for more chocolate…

at the moment, its peanut butter kitkats….

Its cool, i exercise to burn it off…the faster and further i walk….the more chocolate i can have…

Not every circle is vicious!!!

Grace x

Oh Gracie, now you’re said it. PEANUT BUTTER KITKAT’S! You’ve made me want one of those delicious bars of heaven. There one of my favourites. My head thanks you my purse does not.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

I confess; Bettylou is a chocoholic. That Blue Bell ice cream knows my name, and has my cel phone number.

Anonymous

Ring – Ring.

Ring – Ring.

Hello Bettylou……bluebell here with your delivery….hello…hello ???

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning Polly, I admit that I had a hard time answering the question, albeit seems very straightforward.  I’ve always been a chocoholic since childhood.  Does that mean I’ve been a woman since then?  If we follow your hypothesis then probably yes (with a few attempts at being manly along the way).  My Mom wanted a daughter, not a son.  Mom loved chocolate ergo I was raised with a love for sweets like her.

I currently buy Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate buy the box load.  It is my wife’s favourite.  Yet she can control herself by having only two small pieces per day after supper.  Not me, it is the whole bar or nothing and more often than not, it is the whole bar.  Like others here, I want to keep my girlish figure so I exercise like heck and find other ways to reduce my food intake.

Not sure if I’ve ever mentioned this, but just before I retired from work four years ago, I wrote a strategic plan for my retirement complete with vision, goals, objectives and action steps.  I regularly monitor my plan and am keeping up with it but I’m flexible enough to change it as required.  One of my goal areas is keeping physically healthy and an objective is healthy eating.  Under that heading one of my action steps deals with chocolate (remember I wrote this over four years ago).  In it I say that I will NOT deprive myself of the enjoyment of chocolate.

thanks for the topic Polly, very much enjoyed it.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Polly.

A tip on kitkats you must try.

Kit kat bars come in two or four fingers…..ok….

Break off one finger…

Bite the very tip off each end, showing the wafer…..then stick it in your coffee or better still, hot chocolate……and suck….

OMG…HEAVEN!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

I do the same here using TimTams – a choco covered biscutty Orztralian creation, nice to start with but dipped…….

Sooo hungryyyy

Diana

Off topic, Diana… but only slightly.

What about dunking Gingernuts?

Mmmmmmm… Polly wants a Gingernut xxx

Anonymous

Kit-Kat overdose Alert, brought to you by weight watchers obesity help line. 

I have to say no, although I don’t know what you’re talking about is a close second.

I’ve loved chocolate my whole life, so I can’t attribute it to becoming more feminine.

The next thing you’re going to tell me (and which I won’t believe) is that chocolate isn’t a food group.

Doesn’t that then mean you have been a girl your whole life?

Congratulations!

Love Polly

Of course chocolate is made from beans, and, as any dietician will tell you, beans are very good for you.

So munch away!

Love Laura

Oh, you mean… Heinz means beans and beans means farts!?

ALWAYS LIKE CHOCOLATE .BEING A GIRL NOW FULL TIME LOVE IT ALOT MORE. M&M ARE THE BEST

Hi Poly,

I’ve always enjoyed chocolate bars.

Alice

Raquel
      Lady

I voted ‘wha?’.
      I’ve always liked chocolate stuff.

Always been a chocolate lover since childhood.Tend to now favor dark chocolate more than others. Mounds, dark Reeses, dark Milky Ways, but the only bad chocolate is NO chocolate.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I answered I don’t know what you mean because I can’t relate to the question.

I have been a choc-o-holic my entire life.  I love chocolate, dark chocolate is preferred…

Rayna.

Anonymous

Laura.

I went to a party once…and they had a chocolate fountain…you could dip different fruit including strawberries into the liquid chocolate….

i swear every time someone dipped fruit into ” my ‘ fountain…..i snarled at them…

grrrrrr ace x

K K … you are sweet enough!

But not bananas! Oh, my God… a potassium freak!? I loath bananas with a passion! I can regurgitate bananas like cows do their cud!
      Potassium doesn’t like me at all!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?