• This topic has 62 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Now I have a sweet tooth and love chocolate, I don’t have a preference to which type I like, and I don’t  have any  under laying issues that prevents  me from eating it either. If it’s chocolate that’s all I need to know. Obviously some chocolates don’t taste nice, but generally most I do like. The chocolate can be in any format you wish or like, bars, sauce etc. So what type of chocolate do you eat?

Mmmmmm, chocolate…

Dark, preferably Lindt or Green & Blacks and in huge quantities…

…oh hang on, that might explain why everything is a bit snug post lockdown(s) and WAH!

-A

I don’t have a sweet tooth at all.  I can nibble on sweets once in a while, but salty chips are my weakness.

Any chocolate with nuts in it I can definitely go for.

My taste has changed over the years but I used to eat milk chocolate exclusively and detested dark chocolate. Now in my older years I LOVE dark chocolate while still liking milk chocolate. Dark chocolate with a little sea salt is my achilles heal. Add a little crushed almond in it too and I’m in trouble. That is why i don’t keep it around.

Anonymous

Many many years ago I lived with my grandmother in Scotland. My aunt and uncle had a convenience store and I think I ate the entire Chocolate Flake  inventory then on to Snow Balls.

I don’t eat a lot of chocolate today but give me a runny butter tart…..

Jessica

If ye’re gettin’ snow balls in Scotland, I’d stop wearing that kilt, ye ken?

back to the naughty corner…

Love Laura

Anonymous

All chocolate confiscated on entering the naughty corner Laura

I have no problems with surrendering the snow balls…

But no-one touches me old Jamaica.

Love Laura

Anonymous

The old Jamaica will have to be tucked away Laura.

Anonymous

Well they do say that all the McDonald clan have under their kilts …….is quarter pounders

….. I’ll get my coat!!!

Anonymous

That’s a big lunch box Grace, no wonder they can’t wear their pants underneath.

Coat too?

As I’ve become more discerning over the years I no longer pig out on sweets the way I once did.
      I mostly enjoy dark chocolate (Lindor has a delightful dark salted caramel that is to die for) and occasionally some regular plain chocolate.

Yes.  All of them.  Please.  Right now!  😃

Anonymous

Amanda….naughty subject!

I love dark plain chocolate 70% cocoa+….. that’s my weapon of choice….

but my real weakness??..

Toblerone….you can definitely bribe me using one of those…the bigger the better!!!

Grace x

I got given a mulipack of Montezuma’s chocolate for Christmas.

100% chocolate.

No sugar, no nothing but chocolate.

I find it practically inedible!

https://www.montezumas.co.uk/bars/dark-chocolate-bars.html

Anonymous

Ah ha IGrace I have your weakness, I can’t afford a maid to do my washing up, but I have two Toblerone bars of chocolate for you if you would like to do mine for me instead. Is it a deal sweetie? Mmmmmm they taste delicious.

Anonymous

Where’s the apron???

Anonymous

French maid one, that ok. Sweetie, he he.

I like ’em all…. dark, milk, plain…. EXCEPT white chocolate … something very unappealing about white chocolate… the few times I’ve tasted it.. it was way too sweet for my taste. I just don’t consider white chocolate ….to be  chocolate… they messed with a good thing IMO.

Used to be primarily a dark chocolate girl….. have migrated back to liking plain choco just as much…..

Choco IS one of my weaknesses….. (just not the white kind)

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laura Jane.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laura Jane.

Dark for me – I have a particular fondness for Cadbury’s Bourneville, and especially the orange and Old Jamaica Rum and Raisin.

Fortunately one can purchase mulipacks of these on Amazon.

Yummy!!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh Laura dark Bourneville chocolate, dribble, dribble, dribble, it’s absolutely delicious is it not.

Well, if I had to choose between Bourneville and a new dress, I’d get both.

Hold on, I just did 😊

Love Laura.

Anonymous

A girl after my own heart, obviously Laura, new shoes to follow?.

Anonymous

I like all sorts of chocolate but my favourite is milk chocolate,

Over the Christmas period i ate a whole box of chocolate heroes to myself and i had a chocolate fudge cake and chocolate biscuits too I’m afraid i made a bit of a pig of myself with the chocolates,

I think i need to go on a diet now and leave the chocolates till next Christmas x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I love all chocolate esp. peanut butter cups.  Alas to keep my weight down i have almost quit sweets, chips and many other things to high in fat.  Snacking to much on nuts these days   To often when I start snacking on something it is hard to stop.

Sandy

ChloeC
      Duchess

I loooove chocolate. I have some favorites but any chocolate anytime anyplace will do. Chocolate cheesecake, chocolate fudge, something I havent had in years but still dream about chocolate icebox cake. Did I say I like it? I even wrote a poem about which is in the Poetry forum . In the summer here a local dairy makes a Michigan Pothole chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and chocolate fudge. Yummmm.

Oh my Amanda.

My kroptonite,lol

I must say chocolate is my weekends.

I too have given up sweets except around Christmas and I so miss milk chocolate and Dark chocolate.

It still is worth giving up the sugar as I have lost about 20 pounds.

And oh yes peanut butter and chocolate ,so yummy.

Hugs patty

Anonymous

Congratulations Patty on a 20pound loss

Anonymous

Well done patty…that’s a great loss…I managed to lose ten pounds over Christmas…all spent on toblerone!!

Dark chocolate is my choice.

Alice

Anonymous

A shout out for flavoured chocolate – chilli, raspberry, orange ..

One of the things I like to do when dressed is go out for a meal in a good restaurant. A favourite dessert is dark chocolate mousse. And I love those little squares of dark chocolate that often come with the coffee.
      HRx

Ashley
      Lady

“What is your favorite kind of chocolate?”

“YES”

Anonymous

Ashley are you asking me a question, or is” yes “your paroxysm  of emotions to word and desire of Chocolate sweetie.

Ashley
          Lady

I’m not 100% sure what paroxysm means but that sounds more like it!

What about those awful Cadbury Creme Eggs? Not really chocolate at all IMHO.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

All hail chocolate!  I have had a sweet tooth (teeth?) my whole life, just not as many as I used to have.  Chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate fondue – bring it on.  Dark chocolate Ritter Sport with hazelnuts, my favorite.   And who doesn’t think chocolate covered strawberries aren’t romantic?  ( images of Julia Roberts in my head 😍).

Just wish it would go straight to my hips. Lol

Anonymous

Stevie….

Chocolate…..body paint not on your list???

Seren
      Baroness

All of it obvs.

Currently trying to ration the Fortnums chocolate selection library (it was a gift ok….🙄) one small piece with some tea with Netflix in the evening (then sneak another small piece……)

My preference is for organic, dark ish (~60%) with nuts, fruit, ginger or other interesting additions.

French supermarkets (and bio shops)over the border have loads….😋, my local German shops not do much 😩

xx Seren xx

OMG such self control. I sometimes get through almost a whole large bar of Bournville during a Netflix or Amazon Prime Movie. And talking of movies I’m going to watch The Danish Girl over the weekend it’s available to buy or rent from Amazon Prime. Eddie Redmayne is delicious as the heroine definitely an iconic figure for those of us who cross dress and/or are gender fluid.
        HRx

During “dry January” so far I have consumed a large bar of Bourneville every night…

Must try harder, or the spare tyre will never shift!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura, Laura, Laura, I have to say that’s naughty, but it’s Bourneville I can’t bring myself to say it’s, “no I can’t say it” 31bars of that gorgeous dark delectable, delicious, pleasurable chocolate, mmmmmm. One month of heaven.

Workout February, but it’s worth it Laura, honestly.

Anonymous

What the heck is dry January….

White chocolate is my absolute favorite, but has way too much sugar for me these days, but I still manage a little every once in a while.  Dark chocolate is next, and my post colon cancer system handles it soooo much better than any other, especially milk chocolate.

I loved chocolate for many years and looked forward to Valentines Day and Halloween to take care of my ‘habit’, but I guess there is some truth to “Too much of a good thing…”

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

My dentist appreciates my love for chocolate.  Sure  it must help pay for that Mercedes…… 🙄

Anonymous

[postquote quote=429898]
      Orgasm, paroxysm of emotions, sudden violent attack, pain rage laughter, pleasure desire.

Well, Amanda

You would absolutely KILL for my wife’s chocolate cake! She make up to 90 cakes a year and has never given away her recipie. Many have asked but none have been given and like the photo of a headstone I saw on Pinterest… it read over my dead body!
      However, from all that have tasted her chocolate cake NONE have returned a negative (nor a neutral) commment. So… that means 1080 cakes and many more enjoyers of the same means… a lot more!

Bless her beautiful legs!

I got to love Nestle white chocolate squares when I taught skiing in Switzerland! Yummy plus

Yum, yum Polly

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Polly,

Your wife makes 90(!!) Chocolate cakes a year?!?  That’s like, almost 2per week.  O.M.G.  you are blessed, even I would gain weight with that!  If not the recipe, could you just send me a crate full of cake?? 😁

Droolingly yours

Stevie

Just give me an address and we’ll see!

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

I shudder to think what the delivery cost from New Zealand to Canada would be……

The recipe would be easier to send….😉😉

( girls gotta try 😁 )

Via the diplomatic pouch, of course… haha

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie sweetie, gosh your getting technical with my post this morning. Stop it immediately.

Caramac is gorgeous, Tesco seem to sell packs of three at Christmas times, but as you rightly say it’s hard to find. Milkybars remember them Stephanie?

Hi Stephanie, I absolutely agree with you on the matter of genuine chocolate with a content of at least 70% coca. I believe that in some countries one is not even permitted to describe the popular brands of chocolate found in supermarkets as chocolate at all. Family chocolate or vegilate is the term used for such abomonations I believe. Added Chilli I adore as well as genuine the hot chocolate served in top class cafes in Paris, Madrid or Venice. My own home brew is also good with the secret being in the heating of the milk. This must be done very slowly  adding and stirring in the chocolate just before it boils. YUM

Mmmm!!!

I went through some serious withdrawal symptoms when Caramac disappeared from the local newsagents and supermarkets.

I will have to search Amazon now…

Just searched and you can get 72 bars for £30!!

>Click<

Anonymous

I’ m holding my wig Stephanie, what’s going down?

Anonymous

I think it’s hard to get Tarmac these days, they use it to fill in potholes..

Anonymous

I thought Tarmac was a Scottish goodbye to the McDonald clan

Anonymous

Still giggling….

Stephanie Plumb…you are the maddest maddest woman since Baroness Von Madd had a really mad day and drove all the mad people even madder so they sent her to the mad house…yours I believe!!!

Anonymous

Well I don’t think that was at all funny.

It was bloody hilarious, I love you two. But revenge is sweet my darling.

I am at the moment bouncing around the front again as my testicles are once again the size of space hoppers, I only hope I don’t bounce out the door and down the road.

Anonymous

Good point Stephanie, a lot of people who appear to be sane are as mad as a box of frogs, yet a lot of people who appear to be mad are more sane than a box of frogs. So if you can’t distinguish which frogs are mad and which frogs are not, you haven’t got froggyiest idea.

Anonymous

In a word Stephanie “No”. It now resembles a Rod Stewart ‘s hair piece that the moths have attacked. The silver lining is I sold it on ebay to one of his fans for £75,,and i’m off to the post office to send it off right now. Not sure what kind of frog in the box he is Stephanie.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?