Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m having trouble finding forms that truly fit my frame, fill my bra’s properly, give a small amount of clevage, and have a natural look.

I just recieved my second set in the mail. I purchased both sets that I own  from Ivita on ebay. The first set (1400gram teardrops) have served me well for the last year. They we’re quite inexpensive ($65 U.S.) and, in general, very nice/comfortable to wear. They have a very natural, soft feel to them. They have enough weight to allow a little jiggle in a good support bra or a lot of wiggle in a lightly padded demi or balconette bra. The concave back fits perfectly against my chest muscles, and the nipples are just perky enough to show when I want them to. Sadly they’ve started to deteriorate. The back has worn thin enough to allow air bubbles in which deteriorates the silicone, causing them to shrink a bit. They also had some downfalls from new. The “skin” was shiny, the thin edges could get itchy if they caught your skin the wrong way, and the teardrop shape could only fill 2/3 of any bra I wear (38D). I’d hoped I could find a pair that does all that these do plus makes up for some of the downfalls.

I went back to Ivita to search for a new pair. I found (and purchased) their 1600gram “Real Skin” teardrop forms as they appeared to fill some of the items on my checklist. They are…..at best…..terrible! While the “skin” DOES look very natural, everything else about them is horrid! The back is flat, so they don’t conform to my chest at all. They are WAY too firm, The nipples are super hard (think pencil erasers), The forms are FAR too narrow as well. While giving great projection, they leave big “air pockets” in my bras to either side of the forms. Because they are so firm, they do not meld into the cups as a real breast would. The edges are also very blunt and oddly shaped. There is absolutely no way to blend them into your own skin. The worst part?? They cost me $187!!!!! What an epic FAIL!!

The folks at Ivita have been wonderful about it all. They’ve agreed to take them back in return and even offered a discount on another pair of my choosing.

So now, Im on the hunt for my “perfect pair” again….. Im asking you all to share your experiences, advice, or questions here. Hopefully we can shed some light on this problem for anyone, myself included, that needs help finding the right fit.

Eryca

Hi Eryca,

I  have found that 95% of breast forms on the market are really VERY UNREALISTIC.

If your like me,I am a perfectionist……so the nearest thing to actually having REAL BREAST’S  can be found at the link I  am showing you.

These are not cheap,but for realism these are THE BEST  on the market.

https://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-real-breasts-pro.aspx

Shannon

I agree, the BreastForm Store has the best ones.  They are expensive, but worth it.

If the backside of the forms are wearing thin, you probably need a pocket bra to hold them. If you are into sewing you could sew a piece of fabric to the back of the bra cups to hold the forms in place. As for cleavage tape could work or I’ve seen a sort of a strapless rubbery bra that sticks to your natural breasts where you pull the cups together and attach them in the middle to create your cleavage.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?