• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The last two years Chrissy had many firsts.  I started to buy clothes at Thrift stores and even sneak them into the dressing rooms to try them on.  I then walked into a real store in male mode and bought some clothing.  I then worked up the courage to try things on at stores like LB and Torrid, but still in male mode.  Then I started to go in girl jeans and an androgynous top.  I even started chatting with the associates and made it known I was shopping for Chrissy.

But this week, Thursday, I decided it was time to take the plunge.  I put on a matching bra and panty.  I wore blackout tights (I do not shave) in case I tried on dresses.  I wore a cute tee with a turquoise hoodie over it.  Then I really took the steps that made me Chrissy.  I put on my silicone forms, wore American Eagle flats put on mascara and lipstick and put my phone, makeup and wallet in my purse and got into my car.  Well, I borrowed my daughters car, a powder blue VW Beetle, it just seemed right and it matched my top.    I did drive a good bit to be sure I would not run into anyone I knew, but I went to a strip mall with  a Claire’s,  a Torrid and a Lane Bryant and parked.  I hesitated only briefly, but got out of the car and went into Claire’s where I needed to buy some clip-on earrings to complete my outfit.  I then walked past a restaurant with outdoor seating which was next to LB. No one said a word!  I went in to the store and met Kelley, the store manager whom I had called before I got there. I wanted to let her know I was coming in as she had helped me before in male mode.  She already had some ideas and we went around the store collecting pieces and she had started a room for me.  We went into the fitting area and I started trying things on and coming out to show her in the mirror.  I wound up with a beautiful purple maxi dress, a colorful peasant top and a super soft long sleeve tee.  With the ever present sales, I spent just over $50.  I then went to the nearby Torrid and tried on like half the store with the help of another associate.  I got a skirt, two tops and a selection of belts from the clearance racks, all for $45!  The best part of the day was when I came out to ask the associate if the fit of a button down shirt was right around my chest and another customer jumped in and said, “the fit of the shirt is perfect and it looks great on you, girl!”

I ended my day with a short walk on a nature trail at a nearby park where I passed a number of people who all exchanged pleasant hellos.  Only one teenage girl started to snicker when we passed, but she was polite enough to keep it to herself.

I am so happy I got the nerve up to do this and I look forward to my next time.  I think I will wear my purple dress and maybe heels!!

Wendy Me
      Lady

Teenage girls can spot you from a mile away.

I always shopped in male mode usually on my lunch hour because they had many great stores there never any issues, well once at a local Walmart I picked up a bra and the male clerk said “Your buying a bra?. I said your very astute and why would I bring it to checkout if I wasn’t buying it?”, he didn’t say another word.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

What a wonderful day, Chrissy!  I can see you had such a wonderful time that you want to do it again.  I had a similar experience when I had my hair colored at Ulta.  Enjoy yourself!

Sandy

Anonymous

Those first steps are the most difficult! I am so glad it all worked out for you. It sounds like you have an amazing journey in front of you.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Sounds like a great day out Chrissy. Great to see someone out and about being themselves.

Anonymous

looks like you had a great day. fear is now replaced with excitement. next get your ears pierced. clip ons suck. and try getting a pedicure. you’ll love it. shave those legs. your on your way to more fun than you ever dreamed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?