Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone. I’m Christina (or Martina a combo of my male and fem names) I’m a 51 yo straight man the loves to dress and feel sexy. I am married to a very accepting woman.

Welcome Christina! I am the same age! I’m not married but I have a very accepting girlfriend!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Christina,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I also have a supportive wife, isn’t this wonderful.  I am always happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Christina, and welcome! You will discover that there are quite a few like you here at CDH who are straight men happily married to our wives, but truly enjoying having the opportunity to explore our feminine side. I am so happy to hear your wife is accepting, since so many girls I know do not have the same situation as you and I do. In my case, my wife thinks my having the opportunity to be Paulette from time to time has made me a much more loving and caring husband, and I cannot disagree with her. Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Christina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Great outcome Christina. An accepting wife. Shopping trips , nights out, and weekend trips. My wife and I do this. A great way to grow older. Some time for yourselves.
      Enjoy the forums. Live life
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Christina nice to meet you and so happy for you girl having a supportive wife  as many ladies here including myself .. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Look around the site girlfriend as so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts here from many ladies telling there femme stories and travels down there road in life .. When comfortable with us join in with some comments to these ladies and ask away with questions as there is a wealth of knowledge here for the asking .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendship[s with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christina

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Martina. This is a great site and a lot of forums to read to help you out. Enjoy!  Glad you have an understanding SO.

Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Christina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to CDH Marc.Enjoy this great site.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?