- November 29, 2021 at 3:05 pm #582524Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 410Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 1595 times
Cross-dressers must be the easiest people to buy seasonal gifts for. They absolutely MUST have twice as much.
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 4, 2021 at 7:47 pm #584480BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 37Replies: 1807Has thanked: 2194 timesBeen thanked: 5423 times
- December 4, 2021 at 8:00 pm #584485
- December 3, 2021 at 2:45 am #583791Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 404Has thanked: 1466 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
I remember the first Christmas after I came out to my wife I was shocked when after we opened our gifts when she called me upstairs to find 3 more gifts wrapped with Ashley’s name in them. I was very emotional to see that she had done this. I opened a pair of 4” classic black pumps, a leather skirt and some lovely panties.
- December 1, 2021 at 10:11 pm #583374LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 671Has thanked: 2565 timesBeen thanked: 1938 times
Thank you for the topic…. 🎼its the wonderful time of the year 🎼. In our household “daddy” was Santa for mommy… in handsome man mode… I had no apprehension to go to the women’s department to buy clothes for mommy and wrap her presents… fast forward a few years with Leonara.. now I go shopping for Leonara and my wife, Kathy….for Christmas 🎄 I am a woman’s 10 and Kathy’s a petite 8… Sales associate always comments that the wardrobes are different sizes .. I smile and reply
“I know”.. also as a suggestion ladies, if you are online and sending home.. one for you and your SO.
remember “its Christmas”!
Merry Christmas ladies and a Happy 2022…
- December 2, 2021 at 11:17 pm #583766Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 275Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
When I first started shopping for feminine items for myself I did it under the radar of buying it as a Christmas present for my wife. In time I got over the fear of buying sexy lingerie and actually got pleasure letting the sales girls know I was buying it for myself.
To be honest, this girl is hard to shop for because I shop so often and own so many pretty feminine things and my closet and dressers are overflowing it’s hard to find something that I probably don’t already have in my wardrobe.
- December 1, 2021 at 8:42 pm #583358Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 165Has thanked: 2264 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
Araminta,of course crossdressers are very easy to buy gifts for.My sister,who knows about Michelle,will give me a gift certificate for Dillards or Macy s and with all the sales at this time of year a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.Its fun shopping with gift certificates in my purse,its almost like free money.And since I would not want to disapoint my sister,I shop until I drop.LOL
- December 1, 2021 at 7:32 pm #583342Carla RobertsDuchessRegistered On: July 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- December 1, 2021 at 6:37 pm #583338Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2782Has thanked: 39993 timesBeen thanked: 10093 times
Hi Araminta yes my wife loves to shop for Stephanie and he he Stephanie lets her .. We end up together when shopping as we live about 6 hours away from a big town to shop except when she orders on line .. She also forgets to clear her brouser so i can see what she has been looking at oops found another thing she has looked at ha ha ..
- December 1, 2021 at 4:08 pm #583278
- December 1, 2021 at 3:09 pm #583254Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 352Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1233 times
Yes, it is the time for us to renew our “SO’s” wardrobe with our sizes. No one takes any notice in the shops as we are buying our Chrissie presents for our very special SOs. I to am a size 12 to 14 Marcellette and it fits well with what I am purchasing as my wife is the same.
- December 1, 2021 at 2:59 pm #583250Cerys BurtonLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 58Replies: 182Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 1380 times
Christmas will be easier for my wife this year as my crossdressing is no longer a secret from our son. I also had my ears pierced 2 months ago, and already know that I’m getting quite a few pairs of earrings and a couple of matching necklaces.
As with every year she struggles to find me a “man” present. I have pointed out a camera tripod large enough to mount my astronomical binoculars on…. Time will tell if she has remembered. 🙂
- November 30, 2021 at 10:25 am #582796Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 174Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
It is nice cause people don’t look twice at you buying stuff. There are almost always some kind of sale going on and if you live in an apartment it isn’t as big of a deal if something comes over for me that is clearly femme.
- November 30, 2021 at 10:22 am #582794Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1565Has thanked: 5064 timesBeen thanked: 7775 times
My wife has taken to including a girly, bathtime present in among the stocking gifts – last year’s was easily best, as it was a selection of bubbles and stuff in a pink sparkly makeup bag!!!
And there was a mascara in there, which I am still using, when I don’t want the depth that max factor gives.
Wonder what will be in there this year…😃😃😃😃
I managed to sneak some Vera Wang Princess eau du perfume, reduced from £60 To £16 on Black Friday…. shhh!!!
- November 30, 2021 at 9:16 am #582777MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 841Has thanked: 4129 timesBeen thanked: 4000 times
I’ve spent the last 20 years telling my daughters not to go silly on presents for me. But this year I’m trying out telepathy. They both know I’ve had my ears done so I’m thinking “Buy me some earrings!’
- November 30, 2021 at 7:57 am #582754Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 758Has thanked: 2827 timesBeen thanked: 3853 times
- November 30, 2021 at 3:28 am #582672Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 591Has thanked: 1062 timesBeen thanked: 2712 times
For me, Christmas is the time to sneak girly stuff in under the SO’s prezzie radar. She prefers to have lots of little presents, so she soon loses track of deliveries. Some of those parcels are for Connie!
Also, you can kid yourself that the shop assistant will assume you’re buying that tasteless size 18 sparkly ruffle top for a female friend……
- December 1, 2021 at 8:33 am #583126Marcellette LavalLadyRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 249Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 1311 times
I feel like you’ve been watching me, I do exactly this!!
But I put up a more complete show for the shop assistant to make sure that I fully kid myself 😊……I’m a size 14, so I bring the size 18 up to the checkout and as I’m putting it on the counter I pause and pensively look at it and then say aloud “I think this is going to be too big for her, I’m going to put it back and get a smaller size” and then I return with the required size 14… ‘for her.’ LOL!!
- November 30, 2021 at 2:09 am #582662Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1469Has thanked: 20362 timesBeen thanked: 7012 times
Lol, you are so right, Araminta,
My wife just loves shopping for me, Christmas and birthdays, and I get a haul, for sure.
For her, I struggle, and have to have her do a “wish list” every time, and even then it’s not easy, lol.
- November 30, 2021 at 12:01 am #582649AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Of course we are!!!!
I love Christmas day… opening all my lovely presents and I always seem to get exactly what I want….
……mind you, it does help that I buy and wrap them in the first place….haha
- November 29, 2021 at 11:55 pm #582648LadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 275Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
It is! I always hint to my wife as to the feminine apparel I want.
I always find myself being like a little kid and shaking my packages before Christmas. If I don’t hear any raddling and the box is very light, I will suspect it’s lingerie and I can never resist reaching into the corner of the box to guess what it might be and to check out what fabric it’s made of, is it silk, satin, or nylon?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.