Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Cross-dressers must be the easiest people to buy seasonal gifts for. They absolutely MUST have twice as much.

Araminta.

It is!  I always hint to my wife as to the feminine apparel I want.

I always find myself being like a little kid and shaking my packages before Christmas. If I don’t hear any raddling and the box is very light, I will suspect it’s lingerie and I can never resist reaching into the corner of the box to guess what it might be and to check out what fabric it’s made of, is it silk, satin, or nylon?

Anonymous

Araminta…

Of course we are!!!!

I love Christmas day… opening all my lovely presents and I always seem to get exactly what I want….

……mind you, it does help that I buy and wrap them in the first place….haha

Grace, xx

Lol, you are so right, Araminta,
      My wife just loves shopping for me, Christmas and birthdays, and I get a haul, for sure.
      For her, I struggle, and have to have her do a “wish list” every time, and even then it’s not easy, lol.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

For me, Christmas is the time to sneak girly stuff in under the SO’s prezzie radar. She prefers to have lots of little presents, so she soon loses track of deliveries. Some of those parcels are for Connie!

Also, you can kid yourself that the shop assistant will assume you’re buying that tasteless size 18 sparkly ruffle top for a female friend……

Connie

xxx

Connie,

I feel like you’ve been watching me, I do exactly this!!

But I put up a more complete show for the shop assistant to make sure that I fully kid myself 😊……I’m a size 14, so I bring the size 18 up to the checkout and as I’m putting it on the counter I pause and pensively look at it and then say aloud “I think this is going to be too big for her, I’m going to put it back and get a smaller size” and then I return with the required size 14… ‘for her.’  LOL!!

Marcellette

Angela Booth
      Hostess

‘From me to me’ and you get what you want!

When I came out more I got Angela presents and cards which is lovely and therefore surprises.

Anonymous

Hi Araminta,

I’ve spent the last 20 years telling my daughters not to go silly on presents for me. But this year I’m trying out telepathy. They both know I’ve had my ears done so I’m thinking “Buy me some earrings!’

Marti XXX

My wife has already started buying me earrings. I must have a dozen pairs already and I know I’m getting more for christmas. I hope that Santa brings you what you want.

Cerys.

My wife has taken to including a girly, bathtime present in among the stocking gifts – last year’s was easily best, as it was a selection of bubbles and stuff in a pink sparkly makeup bag!!!

And there was a mascara in there, which I am still using, when I don’t want the depth that max factor gives.

Wonder what will be in there this year…😃😃😃😃

I managed to sneak some Vera Wang Princess eau du perfume, reduced from £60 To £16 on Black Friday…. shhh!!!

Love Laura

It is nice cause people don’t look twice at you buying stuff. There are almost always some kind of sale going on and if you live in an apartment it isn’t as big of a deal if something comes over for me that is clearly femme.

Christmas will be easier for my wife this year as my crossdressing is no longer a secret from our son. I also had my ears pierced 2 months ago, and already know that I’m getting quite a few pairs of earrings and a couple of matching necklaces.
      As with every year she struggles to find me a “man” present. I have pointed out a camera tripod large enough to mount my astronomical binoculars on…. Time will tell if she has remembered. 🙂

Cerys.

Yes, it is the time for us to renew our “SO’s” wardrobe with our sizes.   No one takes any notice in the shops as we are buying our Chrissie presents for our very special SOs.  I to am a size 12 to 14 Marcellette and it fits well with what I am purchasing as my wife is the same.

Anonymous

Hi Araminta yes my wife loves to shop for Stephanie and he he Stephanie lets her .. We end up together when shopping as we live about 6 hours away from a big town to shop except when she orders on line .. She also forgets to clear her brouser so i can see what she has been looking at oops found another thing she has looked at ha ha ..

Stephanie

Leonara
        Ambassador

So happy for you that your wife shares with Stephanie.. I wish my wife shares the same support
        Merry Christmas, my friend hugs, Leonara

Hugs Girlfriend yes she is quite wonderful ..

Stephanie

My wife finds it easier to buy for Carla, than trying to think of something more typically masculine that I might enjoy. It is a win win for both of us.
      Carla

Araminta,of course crossdressers are very easy to buy gifts for.My sister,who knows about Michelle,will give me a gift certificate for Dillards or Macy s and with all the sales at this time of year a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.Its fun shopping with gift certificates in my purse,its almost like free money.And since I would not want to disapoint my sister,I shop until I drop.LOL

Leonara
      Ambassador

Araminta,
      Thank you for the topic…. 🎼its the wonderful time of the year 🎼. In our household “daddy” was Santa for mommy… in handsome man mode… I had no apprehension to go to the women’s department to buy clothes for mommy and wrap her presents… fast forward a few years with Leonara.. now I go shopping for Leonara and my wife, Kathy….for Christmas 🎄 I am a woman’s 10 and Kathy’s a petite 8… Sales associate always comments that the wardrobes are different sizes .. I smile and reply
      “I know”.. also as a suggestion ladies, if you are online and sending home.. one for you and your SO.
      remember “its Christmas”!
      Merry Christmas ladies and a Happy 2022…
      Hugs, Leonara

When I first started shopping for feminine items for myself I did it under the radar of buying it as a Christmas present for my wife. In time I got over the fear of buying sexy lingerie and actually got pleasure letting the sales girls know I was buying it for myself.

To be honest, this girl is hard to shop for because I shop so often and own so many pretty feminine things and my closet and dressers are overflowing it’s hard to find something that I probably don’t already have in my wardrobe.

I remember the first Christmas after I came out to my wife I was shocked when after we opened our gifts when she called me upstairs to find 3 more gifts wrapped with Ashley’s name in them.  I was very emotional to see that she had done this. I opened a pair of 4” classic black pumps, a leather skirt and some lovely panties.

Anonymous

Love your story. I got emotional just reading it.

Thanks very much hun, it was very touching knowing she had excepted me.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Bobbi ,

Congratulations !
      That’s wonderful news.

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?