• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello and Merry Christmas Eve… We have lost two Wonderous people this week, Ladies that touched so many Hearts here.. Strong, confident &  So Brave… I would like to share this song, a song that echoes their strength and commitment to all at CDH……  “Hold The Dream”   Thank You Both…                                           Merry Christmas & A Happiest of New Years To Come..        xx Jill xo                                                                      https://youtu.be/vi_4hix6YWI    So Sorry, I could not get it to post here.. Please just copy and paste in you tube, The lyric video, should be the first one…

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jillian ,

Thank you dear Friend.

I would like to share another great song with you all ,
      in honour of our great Friends :

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thank You Sylvia.. They  are definitely Stars….Shooting Stars that Brighten My Skies..

I’m sorry but I didn’t know who we lost?

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Carole ,

Donna and Grace Scarlett have left CDH.

Love Sylvia.

Welllll…not exactly. Donna left. Spreading her wings. And very best wishes to her. Grace on the other hand did not choose to leave. I know she’d rather be here with you all spreading her usual holiday cheer.It wasn’t her choice to leave. Not at all. It’s a sad Graceless Christmas.
          C

Barb Wire
      Lady

They are both special in very special ways!

It really is “Better to have loved and lost….”.  You all know the rest.

Can’t help but feel hollow inside. But there is a silver-lining!  One did say she’d return in the summer! I’ll be ready with red carpets and trumpets!

Be safe and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Love, Barb

I knew Donna had left.  Totally understand. She’s on a new journey.  I didn’t know grace

Both are very special ladies xx I will miss them greatly.Dee

Anonymous

Hello Ladies

We have all lost two special ladies which we all will miss, I am sure we all wish them well on their journey. Now is the time to keep moving on with ours, we have all benefitted from their friendship.

Love Sarah xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?