Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Lady Veronica Graunwolf here………….To all the girls….I sincerely wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Holiday Season.

It has been an honor to converse with many of you since joining in May, 2017. Your comments, chats, and entire site has been quite a revelation for me and I am grateful to all of you girls. I am proud to be a member here and look forward to 2018 with enthusiasm. It is hoped that more girls find our site and desire to be one of the gang. Bless all of you girls. May “The Great One” keep all of you safe.

LOVE, HUGS and Mistletoe KISSES!

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lady Veronica  ;   And a “Very Merry Christmas ” to you and all of your family. And Veronica  the honor is all  ours . You have been instrumental in being here and being such a wonderful person. A member who is most compassionate to all that passes through our doors. You have taken the time to share with us your love and support to many who needed a friend to lean on. We  all here are blessed to have such a wonderful soul  and  one I’m   proud to call a friend. Best to you and I  too  am looking forward in 2018 and to see you hear doing what you do best. Being yourself.  Hugs&kisses.

Stephanie 💖       🌹.

Hi Stephanie……….Thank you for the very kind post. I am humbled.  I have some family left that are 600 kilometers from me. I am very much alone up in the Wilderness but I have many animal friends and of course all my sisters scattered around the world. Wish I could visit each and everyone of you. Trying to keep up with all the newbies is getting to be a herculean task but I love it. Started to individually send greetings but got overwelmed hence the general message to all. It is not what I wanted to do but was the only way viable. Take care and hope you and all your family/friends have the best Christmas ever.

Hugs and Kisses       ( I wear my ball cap with the mistletoe sprig on top, but, all the bears and wolves have horrible breath so pets will have to do LOL)

Veronica

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Merry Christmas Lady Veronica!  May you and all who read your greeting be blessed.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Lady V.  I am so thankful to have found this site, you all have been helpful and friendly.

Everyone have a safe holiday season, you all have a special place in my heart.

Hugs & Kisses

Brienna

Brienna and Cloe….Girls…..Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. May the holidays be happy ones for your families and friends. May God bless you all. Drive carefully out there where ever you roam.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?