• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Whos excited to see it coming as far as shopping for our Lady and girly clothes?My wife says I am going to love this Christmas.She says she enjoys shopping for me and that I am going to like our private Christmas night.Ok lady friends lets here it from you and lets have some fun.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Very cool, Tammy! I keep seeing a christmas dress that i would love to own. So maybe if we don’t go too crazy on the gifts for the family, lol.

Anonymous

Makes me grin.You just need to stash a little money for yourself and go shopping.I could win one of the big lottos and there still would not be enough stores,lol.C’mon Girls lets here it.

I hadn’t even started to think about my Christmas/New Years dress yet.  I have seen so many pretty dresses.  I thinking something very short to show off my legs and then of course a new pair of heels.  Thanks Tammy for getting thinking on it.

I havnt really made any plans as yet but I really want to concentrate on perfecting my make up during the Christmas holidays. i’m hoping that I will have more time to dress femme too, depending on my wifes mood! the part i’m looking forward too is after the drinks and presents are bought, any money left over will be spent looking at cosmetics and femme clothes in the sales!

fiona xx

I also want to work on my makeup.  I have some time off work and Santa is bringing me brushes, eyeliner, eye shadow and blush.  Lots of YouTube hours, no doubt.

Anonymous

This just sounded like a fun topic.To just forget about our every day struggles for once and enjoy ourselves.My wife can’t hide secrets very well,lol.Wigs and dresses are on my list and I think she is having almost more fun than me.She told me she thinks I am really going to like what she got for me.The makeup is going to be interesting and she has no problems helping me.I can’t wait to see how well I can transition.I threw another hint about long dresses that are split to the hip,she says oh really.I said oh yeah really with a huge smile.This is such a happy time for me and I love all of you here.Ok who else?To bad we couldn’t all meet for a shopping and coffee day and just be us!TAMMY.

Oh Tammy, what a wonderful Christmas you will have as you open your presents and then of course you have to try everything on to see how it fits.  Love it.  It is great your wife will help you with your make up, there are lots of little tricks to make it easier.  I found once I got the basics down it is now just a routine to get it done and it is so cool how it will change your appearance.  It is fun to be a girl.

Hugs and Kisses darling, and thanks for the topic.

Anonymous

I can’t wait to see the look of the makeup.Want to see if can make a good transformation.It like others have said here before.I just need to be careful in making sure that it all comes off easily and clean.The work thing,and still the ugly closet thing.My colorblindness is so disappointing.Thats where I will need the most help.

Anonymous

You naughty trouble making girl.Love it and I have always had a thing for red and black also.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?