• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

Tonight I got to go to my thrift shop Christmas party as myself.  My wife did my makeup for me and I have to say she did a wonderful job.  I wore a skirt with leggings and a cute Christmas sweater,  I received several compliments from co-workers.  The only blip on the evening is the administrator called me up after I won a game and three times in a row misgendered me in front of the whole room.  I know she supports me and this was unintentional but I felt so awkward that I didn’t correct her.  She had a microphone and I didn’t want a fuss to be made which would have made me feel even more self conscious and embarrassed.  Other than that it was a wonderful evening.

Hi Diana So happy you got to go out as a woman and having wife help and support you is such a sweet thing and winning is a plus then the compliments from othere he he you got this girl keep it up you are gaining ground on being a woman

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Diana

Well done you for getting to the Christmas party, your wife is amazing so pleased for you.

Best Wishes

Sarah  xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?