Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Hope that you all are doing great. This time of the year with family visiting and staying for 2 or 3 weeks I will not be able to dress up.

I am not sure how will I get through this year. How do you all cope up with the urges when you cannot dress.

Hugs,

Jaime

Hi Jaime.
      I’m lucky? My sons are coming for Christmas dinner, so the only time I won’t be able to dress, is Christmas day afternoon and evening, but I will still be underdressed, and wearing my new earrings(smiles)
      so I cannot say, if that is lucky ,or not, as that is the only family will visit.
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

HI Jaime do feel for you and all that can’t dress during the holiday season I was like that last years well did have some underdress on. But this year different since having bottom surgery and everyone know of my change No more worries and have all the support.  Christmas will be very special at my family gathering. gain a new daughter, and a sister.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna,

Great, think it is really great feeling. Hope that you have a great time with your family.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

Thank you Jaime love being a woman now. Have my Christmas dress for Sat.  Jaime maybe can get away with wearing some under dress items just to take the edge off for self.

Donna

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Anonymous
      Lady

I won’t be able to dress or even under dress for about ten days. I know I’m going to feel like something is missing having worn panties and a bra every day for months and months. When I wake up in the mornings I’ll be looking for a bra but won’t be wearing anything feminine and hoping my shaved legs and chest aren’t noticed.

Anonymous

Michelle,
        I have chosen
        To reshape my Answer . Hope this makes sense.
        Im a Closet soul here. I think I have some idea of your difficulty. Support is not always available to everyone. But perhaps we could help each other through contact that way we can at Least feel a
        Bit more supported in a time that could be stressful for some.

Sincere wishes to you.

Anya

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Anya.

Yep we should support each other as much as possible through contact if nothing else. I don’t think I’ll be able to come here much during that time though.

The holidays are a stressful time for many even without the hidden internal stress of a cross dresser who can’t dress and can’t even discuss it with anyone. Will be nice when we can get back to a normal routine next year but we know most CD’s just have to take the time when we can get it.

Hi Jaime sorry for you girl as about same here can underdress here till cChristmas day when going over to familys house to lunch then its home for some girly fun with wife dressed a bit just feeling girly helps a lot ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

So how do we help each other? We talk to each other as often as we can. That isn’t easy. My remedy is to get out for walk alone early, take the mobile WiFi. Send some quick messages , read a few. And be honest but send your love to friends. They may need that too. Share the
      Pain and we will gain. Don’t be downhearted- sacrices May make you stronger.
      Shame the same doesn’t help with toothache!!!!
      Anya

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Jamie,

2 to 3 weeks, eh? Wow… My sincerest… can’t really think of a word…

I’ll be “off-line” for about 7 days. My adult children will be home and we’ll have fun together skiing and stuff.

Perhaps a break is good to recharge? I’ll sneak peaks at sales on shoes and other goodies and still see all the fun here on CDH.

Netflix, Disney is good. “True Story” on Netflix is awesome!

If I can’t get femmy for a few days, I’ll crack and head off to the cottage for a fix, even if the home furnace is sputtering! “Deal with it, Kids!”

Good luck and PM me anytime!

Big Hug! Barb 🙂

Hi Barb,

Have a great time with your family. Thank you.

Hugs,

Jaime

Trisha
      Duchess

Day time for family and night time for me. Forms and bralette and a soft sleep cami

During the day you can underdress just wear a baggy tee or sweatshirt to hid the bra.

I can commiserate. My children are home from college till the end of January so i will be in the closet yet again. I deal with it by putting ALL of my clothes in storage bins completely out of site so i am not tempted and so it is ‘out of site, out of mind’. Or, at least i’d like to think so. I’ll still be thinking about it.

Good idea. Will try to see if I can do something like this and see if it will help.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jaime ,

Sadly , I don’t have a remedy for you…

Maybe looking in on CDH during this time , now and then , will make
      it a little bit easier.
      Also thinking about what you are all going to wear when your Family has gone home
      could make it more bearable ( but just as well make it worse…)

I feel for you Girl , I hope you will still be able to enjoy these weeks ,
      and if you want to talk , you know we wil be here for you !

Love Sylvia.

Dear, Sylvia,

Thank you. Will surely try to log on to CDH. Yes being with family can sometimes be challenging.

Hi Stephanie,

Hope that you will get some time to dress. We will get through this.

Hugs,
      Jaime

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I don’t cope very well. I become an irritable nervous wreck. Hope you do much better than me.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I know there’s always the chance of the dreaded VPL being noticed, but I can hardly get dressed, in drab or otherwise, without a pair of satiny panties.  Unless the “overpants” I’m wearing are very tight, the chance of being outed are slight, so I shall continue to keep a part of Raquel very close, even through the family gatherings of this special season.

I can’t dress at work, so I just tell myself to be patient – “Wait until you get home!” I live alone, so I don’t have to worry about that. On my days off – woohoo!!

Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

Lucky here, no family arriving for Xmas or the extended holidays, so I can dress when I want I guess ( within SO guidelines). Would love to dress fo Xmas lunch but I know that will be a no no. Single steps and who knows.

underdressing with non padded bras, sweaters and panties

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi jaime,

Oh, I understand completely and feel for you! Usually, we go to one of our adult children’s places to celebrate the holidays, in which case I can’t even contemplate dressing.  This year, even worse, they’re coming here with the grandkids! For a week…or more!!!

And to top it off… the disco song (by Gloria Gaynor and throughout The Martian) I Will Survive is now playing constantly in my head.

Hi Chloe,

I can imagine how it would with kids around.  Hope that you have a great time and also get a chance to dress.

Thanks,

Jaime

Thanks. Happy new year

Hugs,

Jaime

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?