Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well it’s that time of year. That time when, just after being thankful for everything we have, humanity seems to become obsessed with what we want or will get. It’s also a time where radios play the same songs on repeat 6 of 7 times a day and the Christmas movies come out. Personally? My favorite has always been White Christmas, especially due to the Mrs. Claus dresses at the end and the sisters dresses from that number. Has me wondering 2 things.

1) what’s your favorite Christmas movie?

2) what would be the biggest item on your Christmas wish list?

Chloe,

These are very loaded questions, especially the second.  However, I will try to respond in kind.

1.  My favorite Christmas movie really depends on my mood.  For jolly good family fun and a good laugh, it would have to be National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.  However, a good story, I am partial to the Santa Clause films.

2. This is a question that changes with my frame of mind.  Right now the realist in me is hoping for my wife and I to have are own place within the next year.  Living with her parents for the past 4 years is really starting to get old for many reasons.  The dreamer in me will always be wishing  for my own breasts.  And in between those, I will wish for the opportunity to dress openly and freely each day in all is situations as I wish.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Meredith
      Lady

Christmas Story.  You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!

Anonymous

Meredith, indeed! Best Christmas movie ever!

Hugs,

Holly

Miracle on 34th street the original one from 1947.  Also a Christmas Story.

My Christmas dream wish would be that society would be fully accepting of us and the stigma would fully disappear. Then we could all dress 24/7 or to our pink fog  heart’s content.  A girl can dream. ❤️

1) I have to 2 fave christmas movies, die hard and A christmas story.  Both classics and oddly cover one spectrum to the other.

2) my big item on my christmas wish list, is for better health and no more lengthy hospital visits.

Anonymous

Honestly haven’t seen Die Hard

I know this sounds weird, but my all-time favorite Christmas movie is A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas. Not only is it my favorite Christmas movie, I think that the 3D effects in the movie (they lean into it super hard) are the best out of any 3D movie I’ve ever seen. It’s upsetting that 3D kind of went out of style but I’m lucky enough to still have everything needed to watch it in 3D at home.

The wish list item is hard.. My wife and I don’t like to accumulate “stuff” so it would have to be something we need, or an experience… So I’d have to say a Jamaican vacation would be my Christmas wish list item this year

Hi Chloe my favourite Christmas film is It’s A Wonderful Life with James Stewart the ending always gets my tears flowing, I suppose the one Christmas present 🎁 i would love is for my wife to get me a nice lingerie set with some stockings, but as I’m still in the closet to her i know i won’t be getting them, I might go and treat myself in the January sales and get myself a set X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

Christmas Story

The biggest item on my xmas list would be G cup forms… lol

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Chloe, with out a doubt my fav Christmas movie is Scrooge. But it has to be the 1940’s edition starring Allister Sims. I watch it every year with out fail. As far as what I’m wishing for this Christmas…that’s a tough one. I think the top wish is that my wife became supportive of Trish and wants to meet her. She has come a long way this year in letting me go on trips to Vancouver to meet my girlfriends in the CD groups I joined and letting me go out shopping with girls friends here in town and I love her for that. If that’s as far as she goes, well Trish will still be happy. Wishing you and all my girl friends here on CDH a merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true in the New Year.

Anonymous

I wish I could say there’s only one, but truthfully, for me, I’d have to say there are several, in a variety of categories:

For best overall Christmas movie with just a bit of snark, it has to be “A Christmas Story”

For best overall Christmas movie that portrays the real meaning of Christmas, it has to be “A Charlie Brown Christmas)

For best Christmas patriotic musical movie, it has to be “White Christmas”

For best old-fashioned Christmas movie, it has to be “Christmas in Connecticut”

For best Christmas movie that pulls at the heartstrings, it has to be “It’s a Wonderful Life”

For best children’s Christmas movie that pulls at the heartstrings, it has to be “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” (the original one, of course)

For best children’s Christmas movie, it has to be “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” (again, the original one)

For best modern children’s Christmas movie, it has to be “Prancer”

For best Christmas musical most people have never heard of or watched, it has to be “Amal and the Night Visitors”

For best action-adventure Christmas movie, it has to be “Die Hard”

For best action-adventure-comedy Christmas movie, it has to be “Jingle All the Way”

For best Christmas family movie that reminds me of real life, it has to be “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”

For best fun family Christmas movie, it’s a tie between “The Santa Clause”, “Home Alone” and “Elf”

For best family movie with just a bit of parental content, it has to be “Christmas with the Kranks”

For best version of A Christmas Carol, it has to be A Christmas Carol” (the 1984 TV version with George C. Scott in the lead role of Ebeneezer Scrooge)

For best comedy remake of A Christms Carol, it has to be “Scrooged” with Bill Murray

For best historical Christmas movie, it has to be “Joyeux Noel” (about the unofficial truce during WWI on Christmas Eve between the French, British and German soldiers)

For best sappy Christmas movie, it has to be almost any of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel

Can you tell that I LOVE Christmas movies!!!

Hugs,

Holly

Triple credit for not only coming up with all these Christmas movies, but slotting them into genres!

1) I’ve been hooked on Hallmark Christmas movies for a few years now. One of my favorites is Christmas at the Plaza. There are actually several others.

2) A full recovery of health for my wife.

My favorite Christmas movie, hmm… It’s a toss up between several. I love “Merry Christmas Charlie Brown”, I play the music a lot over the holidays. I actually like the newer version of “Miracle on 34th Street” The one with Richard Attenborough. I also like the version of “The Christmas Carol” with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge. White Christmas is a must see classic! I’ve always watched ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ at New Years.

Hugs everyone,

Ms. Lauren M

The best version of Dickens ‘ A Christmas Carol ‘ is Scrooge starring the late Sir Alec Guinness. This is and has always been my favourite Christmas Movie.

I love ‘ A Christmas Story ‘, and ‘ The Polar Express’ both these movies I now watch with my grandchildren when they visit me at Christmas.

’it’s a wonderful life’ always fills me with the hope that next year Faye will have the full acceptance of friends and family, not just my beautiful daughter.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Absolutely, White Christmas for me.  I MUST see it at least once every year.  I also try to catch a performance of the stage version whenever I can.

Christmas wish…just more love in the world.

Love and peace to all my CDH girlfriends!

💖Lola

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

White Christman is my first choice followed by Bells Of St Marys.

My wish list would only have female hips and breast. Thats all i want for Christmas.

I forgot to say what my Christmas wish was…
      It is that my wife can come to accept Lauren for who she is. We talk every day, always say good night, and the other night I said “I still care for you and love you, silly little lady.” She replied “I know that, silly girl!”
      I’m still thinking and wondering about her reply… Any thoughts from all of you, girlfriends?

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

It sounds to me like she still loves you too. I hope she can find her path to accept you!

💕Lara

Brianna
      Lady

My favorite movie is White Christmas
      My biggest Christmas wish is to wake up on Christmas day as the woman I desire to be.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

For me it’s A Christmas Story, and It’s A Wonderful Life.
      First I laugh, and then I cry my emotional girly tears as George Bailey gets his faith in humanity restored!
      I also love the SNL parody version with Dana Carvy’s alternate ending 🤣

My Christmas Wish would be a smooth path out of my closet this year, followed by acceptance from my wonderful wife.

💕Lara

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Wow, so many good movies to choose from!

Of course you have to watch “A Christmas Story”  (“You’ll shoot your eye out”!)

“Miracle on 34th Street”, the original, as well as the one with Dylan McDermott and Richard Attenborough.

“It’s A Wonderful Life”, the ending always makes me tear me up.

“A Christmas Carol” with George C. Scott as Scrooge.

“Christmas In Connecticut”

A good one we discovered a couple of years ago “Remember The Night” with Fred MacMurray and Barbara Stanwyck

Another gem TCM introduced us to a few years back, “It Happened On 5th Avenue

“Trapped In Paradise” with Nicholas Cage, Jon Lovitz and Dana Carvey is a hoot.

If a little coarse language doesn’t offend you too  much, try “The Ref” with Dennis Leary.  It is absolutely funny.

Like I said, too many to choose from.  We watch all of these, and more, every year.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?