Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls.    December 1st…. meteorological first day of winter in the UK…

I was messaging a dear friend today about Christmas….and thought of something. Do any of you girl’s have a ” girly” tradition you enact every Christmas??….or are you going to start one this year?????

Now each year for quite a few now, grace spends Christmas alone….no pity PLEASE….my choice….I have lots of alternative offers…but no thanks

Christmas Eve, Day and Boxing day she does her own thing, including cooking wonderful lunches, plenty of drink.christmas films and plenty of different outfits. I even go for a walk around town on Christmas day after lunch….I went into a bar last year, full of happy people, half in fancy dress and a bit tiddly…great fun…

So….will any of you be doing something ” special” this year????

or if you can’t but had the chance…..What would you love to do ???

Ding dong merrily…..grace ❤️❤️

Kassie
      Lady

My wife has been looking through all my clothes recently and has picked out this cute dark green top and a red skirt, with a view of taking a kinda festive picture of me dressed up that we will NOT be sending out to our friends and family. 😅

She loves sewing, so she has lots of materials to set up a space for my picture. She even bought me a reindeer hair-clip for me to wear for the photo a few days ago, and she has been asking me to practice pleating my hair. I’m kinda curious if she’ll get or recommend me anything else beforehand.

Well, I’m not sure if it’ll become a Christmas tradition, but I kinda hope it will be… unless part of the deal, is to get me to wear one of those ridiculous elf hats…

…then maybe not! 😜

Anonymous

Not sure if I will be girly Kay on Christmas, but I will be feeling thankful for what has been a wonderful year. There is a world pandemic going on and I feel blissful inside. Kay stepped out of the shadows last February 24th. I joined CDH and made many wonderful friends! I bought a lot of makeup and some wigs and I am liking the results. I want to give the world a big hug!

Kay

Wife and I have had a long standing christmas tradition for a few years now; from christmas eve to the first weekday in the new year, our work places close down.  So everyone gets about a week off.  We’ve always flown down to Seattle over christmas (usually flying out christmas eve), and doing some shopping there.

Where we stay there is a Target downstairs, so it is great for me to do a Target run and see what kind of clearance woman’s clothing they have.  One year we went to Westfield Southcentre and we popped by Sears, and I found a really nice red knee length pencil skirt, but the hook eye fastener was broken.  We went to pay for it and instead of $11, it came up as $1.97 due to the broken faster.  It was great to score a deal like that, fixing the fastener took no time at all.

We also scour Walmarts/Targets for cereals that can only be found in the US, like twinkies cereal, or US specific M&Ms/oreos.

Unfortunately due to covid, we won’t be flying down this christmas, breaking our longstanding tradition.

Anonymous

Wendy

I’m honestly sad your tradition is threatened…this pandemic will affect so many, but we just get through it and next year…..look out Target… Wendy’s on the prowl….

Christmas huggs, grace xx

Krista
      Duchess

Well Grace I’m not sure how “girly” this tradition is but every year I am part of a group that creates and shares its own Beer Advent Calendar. Each member buys two dozen beer (a dozen of one kind and a dozen of another). Then one member takes on the task pulling it together and then redistributing the beer. Ends up you get 24 different kinds, one for each day from Dec 1 to Christmas Eve.  The reason I think it is a bit girly is that the beer are all craft beers and a lot of them are definitely girly i.e. the raspberry ale, etc.  I picked up my beer calendar yesterday – looking forward to it.  Cheers!!!!!

Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Krista…what a funtastic idea..It must be a massive calendar with bottle sized windows…wow!!!! do you need a ladder??

but I suspect it may be in crates haha

Thanks honey, grace ❤️

Penny Jay
      Lady

This could be the year that an en femme tradition is started, oohhh the possibilities.

🎄 ⛄ 🎁 🎅

PennyJ

This will be my first Christmas, as Regine, and she is sooo looking forward to being her, and all the new clothes My SO is hinting, so this year, new traditions WILL be born.
      Regine

Anonymous

Oh Regi, I bet it cannot come quick enough for you….

I’m just SO happy for all you girls who have bloomed this year, for your first Christmas…wonderful!!!!!!!

Huggs to you all…..grace ❤️

Hi Grace!

This Will be the first Christmas for Rei and she’s been eyeballing the multitude of gifts under the tree for her.

My workplace Christmas shutdown and my personal holidays stretch from Dec 18th thru Jan 21 2021. I hope to find somewhere to get a manicure and set of long lasting gel nails applied so I can enjoy maintenance free painted nails for longer than 2 days at a time. That’s the beginning of what I hope to be a girly tradition.
      Also would like to get both ears pierced, (jury’s still out on this one though) I guess that could become a yearly tradition as well, but how many ear piercings does a girl need? Lol

Seren
      Baroness

Old ones: scrambled eggs smoked salmon Buck’s Fizz for brunch…

New ones…. ate an amazing curry last year for Xmas lunch. Hope to do the same but it’ll probably be takeaway

Girly ones, that are also new: when your wife buys an advent beauty box and you get alternate days 💕 and she buys you some makeup brushes (and the shop messes up the order and instead sends the Morphe x Nikita eye palette instead 😃)

Hugs
      Seren xx

Anonymous

Wow Seren

First Krista has a beer advent calendar, now you have a beauty box….some great alternative ideas here!!!….

want them, grace ❤️

I came out to my wife in May and when it got close to Christmas she mentioned I didnt have a Christmas dress. So we weent out and found a beautifully festive full length dress with holiday decore. We go to church on Christmas Eve and I so remember sitting at my makeup table applying my makeup and then the dress. I fixed my hair and stood in front of the mirror and the pink fog rolled in. I could not have acted like a man if I wanted to.

when I walked into her bedroom she looked at me ssmiled and said oh Julie you look so pretty. I cried, first time I ruined my mascara. She came over and said look up. I did and she was holding one of those kiss me thingys over my head. We embraced and kissed. Then i had to go fix my lashes.

walkking into church I saw all these woman in their holiday dresses and thought mine was as good as any of theres. Decades later I still wear a Chirstmas dress on the eve and on Christmas.

Anonymous

Julie

How touching you still wear the Christmas dress …………that’s what I call a tradition….and you say ” I could not have acted like a man if I wanted to”….even more perfect..

Have a dreamy Christmas Julie…

huggs, grace 💋

Anonymous

Not really a Xmas tradition Grace but I have friends, girls like us, up around the Toronto area and we get together and go out for dinner and a night on the town. There’s usually about 20 of us, not al CD’s but regardless off we go. Well we thought this year was a write off because of lockdowns which was really disappointing because it’s always a great time but one of the girls, there’s 4 of us close friends, has organized a nice afternoon get together for us all. It’s at her place so we’re not in the hot zone and just the 4 of us. I know we’re not supposed to but quite honestly we’re all getting a little sick and tired of this so the 4 amigos will have our very limited cover Xmas after all, I’m really looking forward to it, I haven’t seen anyone, other than face time since last Xmas, can’t wait. Heather

Anonymous

Hi Heather

So many of our lives have been hit really hard through no fault of our own…it brings a tear to my eyes that your party has been put back…but I’m sure the magnificent four can make up for it….I so hope you have a wonderful time…..and raise a glass….covid, we kicked your ass!!!!

best Christmas wishes, grace xx

Anonymous

Thanks Grace, I shall raise a toast to all. I can’t with, bought myself a new dress and looking for shoes. Treated myself, I haven’t bought a whole lot this year and I’d been eyeing this dress and there it was 66% off, the fashion gods were calling.

Anonymous

I have two traditions that I do but are not really Girly. One is that I started with my ex-wife and her two sons. they would come to our house about 9:00 am on Christmas morning and I would make a large breakfast for everyone consisting of Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes or Waffles, Toast and English Muffins with Jam, homemade Apple Butter or Butter, Two Juices and then Coffee, Tea or Milk. After Breakfast we would then exchange and open our gifts

The other tradition is that part of my Ancestry Heritage is German Dutch and on Christmas Eve I set out a pair of Authentic Hand Carved Dutch Wooden Shoes that came from Holland. In these shoes I put treats for Sinterklaas, Dutch version of Santa Claus and is the Dutch version of our version of a Christmas Stockings.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Kathleen, you are a darling…

I have friends who have spoken of Sinterklaas.. and the Christmas day breakfast sounds…… alarmingly wonderful…I love your traditions….and girly or not, it doesn’t matter…. I’m just a tad worried who actually managed to get up to hand out presents…. after the mega breakfast…..well done honey

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Grace:

I usually handed out the presents. While doing it I usually found a couple of presents under the tree for myself.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Well I love the traditional Christmas, would love a white one. Well as you know it will be my  first Christmas in my new home, covid permitted, my two daughters, son – in laws, and both grandchildren will be here to celebrate. Sadly I will shed  a tear on the morning for my late wife. I think my girls will too,especially my youngest. The family are staying for boxing day, so with tradition we will have a full English breakfast, then  a walk, which is nice. But it’s the kids that make it really, it’s such a magical time for them.

Anonymous

Nothing out of the ordinary for us we will have our children their partners & grand children around which we love. One little tradition I’ve always done is hang up a sock on the end of the bed, I used to wake up as a child to find a tangerine and brazil nuts inside. I usually find it still empty I once found a grapefruit stuffed in it which I can’t stand.  I hope Santa treats you better Grace, do you hang any of your stockings up. I hope all of us girls have a lovely christmas.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Amanda….I think maybe you have unknowingly answered a different question for me…re, why do I keep crying??

..of all the beautiful girls I have met here, you know exactly what you mean to me….and I promise you this darling….In Grace’s little Christmas, I will be raising a glass to you and your dear wife…more tears, but I just don’t care….

grace, ❤️❤️

I know, my time zone is way off from you brit adies, But I will be raising a glass to the 3 of you, at GMT-5
          You 3, along with too many to mention, make our home, “home”
          Thank you
          Regine.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413435]
      Thank you sweetie, that’s a beautiful touch, I promise you at 10am on Christmas morning, I will raise a glass and toast you and Stephanie, bless your day and send my love to you both. Two special beautiful girls to me.

Love Amanda xx

Anonymous

10am…it’s a date… promise x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=413455]
      Definitely xx

Stevie65
      Lady

New? A few years ago we started to have a bonfire Christmas eve. Drinks were cold love the snow cooler. Hot chocolate in a cauldron. Chillie in a big cast iron pot over the fire and Christmas music in the back ground. Always invited all the neighbours (even if they were on the bad list).

This year not sure what i will do…. this scamming covid has ruined too many peoples lives. No kids this year or neighbours but just might get dressed have the fire and some drinks.

Merry Christmas

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie…it sounded wonderful….

this year we must do what we can….getting dressed is definitely a start!!!

Grace x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

No girly traditions yet, it’s too soon for me.   I will be spending most of it alone too hon, so I hope your there when I say hi!!  ❤

The one thing I would like to do is drop by my niece’s en femme and say I love you too. 🙂.  It would be so cool!  But one year at a time.

Stevie

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414376]
      Stephanie it’s already a date with me and Grace and you are already included sweetie, but it’s magic to know now both my gorgeous friends and I will be linked together at ten. Wow are first official date and brilliant.

Well I suppose Stephanie, you will not need to buy certain things, I mean 2poos can sniff out the squirrels winter supply of nuts, and catch a fresh pheasant, always nice for boxing day. Happy Saturday gorgeous ❤️U huggs to all Amanda xx

Diana W
      Lady

This is going to be Diana’s first Christmas and I’m ridiculously excited about it!  Unfortunately my mother in law is going to be staying with us Christmas Eve and day so I won’t be outwardly showing as Diana but I will definitely FEEL her!  My wife has told me she’s going to buy something for Diana so I’m looking forward to seeing what she gets me.  I don’t have time to read through this thread right now as I’m about to head off to work at my thrift shop but I will devour this thread later looking forward to finding ideas on how to mark my first Christmas as Diana!

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Diana

It seems there will be a lot of girls celebrating their ” first’ Christmas…which make me personally feel really good….I love it!

….

maybe just be careful what presents you open in from of your mother in law….haha

good luck, grace xx

Anonymous

Well, after mentioning I bought two bottles of honey for Christmas..some people seem to think I take it intravenously……so to some, I do hope I’m conscious at 10am….

To most, I’m always drunk on love when I’m here….who needs alcohol!!!

….can’t wait for 10am ❤️

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?