• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My Christmas wish would be to be locked in a woman’s clothing store overnight. I could try on all the beautiful clothes that I wanted. Not have to worry about anyone staring at me and taking my time. Maybe have a mentor helping with makeup and fashion advice. Anyone else have Christmas wishes that they would like to share?

Stephanie, I think yours would be wonderful.
      Mine, Im afraid is a little more old, well worn and boring, I wish for compassion respect, and caring to come back into this humanity of ours, having been a child of the 60’s, I just cant stand where we as a human race are, in that respect, these days.
      Sorry, a little down, seeing the crowds of “just dont care”, this time of the year.
      Regi

Hi Stephanie im with Regine as peace and compassion for all of us girls lifes to be traeted as equill women of the world  . WE all deserve a freedom to be who we want to be as the women in our hearts tells us that we all are equil and deserving to be the wonderful women we are  .. Ok climb off the soap box now..LOL sweety i want to win a lotto so big that i can rent a place for all of us can go get pretty or sexy which ever and enjoy our selves get all CDH members together and have fun just pay it forward and fly from oaa over the world here to a big CDH party no excuses all have to come and meet everyone  what a dream .. If you dream it might as well be big  and that would be big  well maybe some day   Merry Christmas to all my sisters here and all over the world 💋💋💋💋💋💋💞💞💞💞

Anonymous

omg your wish would be amazing to live out!!
      i think my wish would to just be accepted by my family and my gfs family as Vanessa.

Jackie
      Ambassador

My real wish would have to come in big money form. I already have breast and I wear push up bra’s everyday to bring them up. My wish would be to acquire the money to have inserts/false breast done. This girlfriends would be the ultimate gift for me. I’d still wear push up bra’s though to seriously enhance them and make everyone look twice. Yep that and have my 62 Ford Galaxy completely restored. “a girl can dream can’t she)

Anonymous

Open a makeup business dedicated to CD’s and TG’s that would lean on the teaching side of application, skin tones. undertones, tools…

A place that is warm, friendly and ladies might even just drop in to say hello and encourage others.

And a voice that was perfect. The first sentences I speak still sound like Minnie Mouse.

And of course someone say “Jessica don’t worry about a wardrobe budget go buy what you like”

Merry Christmas Ladies

Jessica

Kathleen
      Duchess

For me I wish that all who still struggle with the turmoil,shame and guilt associated with their crossdressing could finally find peace and acceptance. God bless ’em all

Hi Stephanie,

Merry Christmas girl … A great wish … May they come true.

Alice

My wish this year, and all the rest of our years is for our sisters who have not accepted this so very special part of themselves, to just let it happen.  Be the girl/woman you wish to be in your heart.  For even just a few minutes, I am asking that each of us listen to this song a little differently than we have ever before.  Be the person Paul is singing to, take yourself into your heart, even for just a short time, and love the person hiding there inside.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Love,

PaulaF

https://youtu.be/A_MjCqQoLLA

Appreciate everyone who shared their wishes. Some wonderful ideas. I love the creativity. Happy New Year Ladies. Hopefully 2021 we can fulfill our dreams!

Abby M
      Lady

As an adult I feel like that if there’s something I want, I can just go buy it. I don’t really care about receiving presents, I like giving them more this time of year. I like making people happy. I feel want I want more right now is to have someone to share stuff with and make happy. I was on a dating app and have been talking to some lovely ladies and feel that I have found someone special. I hope that I can get to meet them soon.

I have wished,  and continue wishing “that the hearts of men weren’t so easily corrupted”

-Thaliel

Anonymous

My Christmas wish is obviously to win the lottery…..

….but also for all of you girls who are closetted, shy, locked in, wary, trapped, etc etc…..to manage to dress more often and take that first step out on the street…..good luck!!!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

It would be for me, to be allowed to spend whatever it took to get the perfect look(s). Make up, hair removal, wig, shoes, clothes, everything. And to have my wife next to me helping me choose everything.

Anonymous

Bobbi darling    enjoy…………..

…..your cheeseburger!!!

Smiles, grace x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?