Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I started dressing at 11 yo, continued well into late 16’s. Due to the times I wasn’t able to continue, I would put on silky panties, or nylons. I still not able to come out but would like to meet others

I would like to learn others journey, how to dress but not be open. Meet others and socializing.

Hi Savanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Savanna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also,..  Please look around as there is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away girlfriend ..  As the same so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories of there lifes journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Savanna as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making girlfriends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Savanna, and welcome! This is a wonderful place where you can share and learn in in the company of like-minded ladies who appreciate and enjoy exploring their femininity in greater ways. Since it sounds like you are just now venturing forth in your journey I suggest you do it in ‘baby steps’, and in my opinion that includes ‘testing the water’ with your loved ones to measure their level of acceptance. It is not an easy process and requires a high level of finesse, but I know if you are successful it will open up a whole new world of possibilities. Take care, Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Savanna welcome..You’ll find just that  many friends and socialize in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Savanna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?