Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Crossport of Cincinnati is a support and social group for crossdressers and trans/gender non-conforming. We have Social Zoom meetings 2-3 times a month, and focused support Zoom meetings 2x a month. It’s private and secure for those who are flying under the radar. It’s a kind and supportive group of people. When Covid is over, we’ll be meeting in person again, but for now it’s all virtual. Which means that it is accessible no matter where you are!

The way to get on the call is to go to https://crossport.org/ and call or email the contact on the web site. Someone will help you with the details for the meetings.

There are so many people here on CDH that would have something to contribute and be able to talk about the CD experience with like minded people. CD allies and SOs are welcome, as well.

Next scheduled meeting is not until Saturday 1/9 for our second Saturday social, so mark your calendar. We might have a pop-up Sunday brunch before then, but you’ll need to get on the email list or secret FB group to find out.

Hugs, Lorie

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

Send me the info. I am not from Ohio  but would like to attend.

Hi Rebecca,

The next step is for you to go to the web site in my post and send an email or make a phone call to chat with a board member. Once you are verified, you will be invited to subscribe to the email list and join the secret Facebook page. Notices will be posted and emailed for each gathering.

Does that work for you?

Hugs Lauren

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?