Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I have had a very eventful week coming out as Tina at work and going shopping at a very large mall as Tina for the first time. I have more first’s coming up in the next week and a half.

I went shopping with a very good friend (Nicole), her friend (Dawn) that she shops with and her daughter (Erin). I had never met Dawn and Erin before. Dawn was cool right from the start, Erin took a little longer but later in the evening said we should go together to get our ears pierced (my first, her third) and gave me a hug at the end of the night.

I love being on CDH for many reasons. Friendships, celebrating accomplishments, sharing sorrow, acquiring knowledge, giving and getting advice, etc.

Meeting with my CD friends at the social club is also something I look forward to as online is not the same as in person.

I also value my friendships and time together with my non-CD friends.

During our night of shopping, Dawn asked if she could send a friend request on FB. I said absolutely and then she said she would send invites for some groups she belongs to. She sent one for an LGBTQIA+ which I appreciate. After 24 hours, the group seems to be people from many different communities posting different topics.

I wonder if there is an assumption that once people know you are CD that you want to focus your associations and friendships exclusively in the CD community?

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I don’t believe there are any presumptions as to who C.D’s associate with. It would depend on the individual circumstances. i associated with groups when I was closeted but now I have an array of friends and associates as I have developed. For some groups are their only outlet.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

This is one of the reasons I love the chat room here- the fact that the convos don’t involve JUST the cd/tg subjects. We talk about life, love, weather, sports, trivia…it’s just a group of people who don’t have to hide any aspect of themselves.
      Cyn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?