Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      vickys
      Lady

Hi lovely ladies… a little lost, but I’m here 🙂

Looking for hand holding & advice & friends…aren’t we all?!

Anonymous

Welcome vickys, glad you found us and hopefully it’s a life changing event for you. Just knowing there’s so many like us is comforting for me.

“Accept yourself as you are – create yourself as you desire.”

Lisa

🙂

vickys
        Lady

Such wise words, Lisa. You are so right! Acceping who we are is truly the first step…wonder if this is a 12 step program 🙂 …reminds me of the journey of a thousand miles beginning with one step🐾  ….

I’m still packing or is it unpacking my baggage😊

Anonymous

Leave your baggage here no need to carry it around all day.

I’m off to the dentist getting new front teeth yea!  to go with my skirts an tops.

these quotes i found i love them…

“cross-dressing is grounded in a highly logical and universal desire: the wish to be, for a time, the gender one admires, is excited by – and perhaps loves. Dressing like a woman is merely a dramatic, yet essentially reasonable, way of getting closer to the experiences of the sex one is profoundly curious about.”

Hi Vickys 🙂 no need to feel lost! Welcome to CDH, you have found a place to receive lots of help and support to assist you along the way. I’m so glad you joined us, if there is anything you are unsure about or just want a listener, please message me, my door is always open 🙂

Fiona xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vickys ,This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Vickys!

Welcome vickys

So glad you’ve come to be with us, and share what can be a wonderful experience. Courage, confidence, friends and inspiration are a few things that you’ll find and enjoy here.

Anonymous

Hi Doll; I’m rather new myself. New to Crossdressing & new to CDH. I’m both a Closet Gurl and a late bloomer. I’m 59 and have been dressing less than a year. I joined CDH in mid January 2019. CDH has many avenues of participating. I’m a Closet Gurl so I have no experience in coming out. But if I may; please love yourself enough to be gentle and kind to yourself. Ladies like to be treated like ladies and my Friend That begins with self talk… be kind! There’s some many wonderful members here and now you are counted among us. Be Ladylike and do it with Style 💋

Anonymous

Hi Doll; I’m rather new myself. New to Crossdressing & new to CDH. I’m both a Closet Gurl and a late bloomer. I’m 59 and have been dressing less than a year. I joined CDH in mid January 2019. CDH has many avenues of participating. I’m a Closet Gurl so I have no experience in coming out. But if I may; please love yourself enough to be gentle and kind to yourself. Ladies like to be treated like ladies and my Friend That begins with self talk… be kind! There’s some many wonderful members here and now you are counted among us. Be Ladylike and do it with Style 💋

Welcome Vickys!  Fairly new myself, both to the community and to truly accepting my lifelong desires, so… any advice I may give is likely tempered with 30ish years of doing things the wrong way.  That said, if you’re looking for friends so am I, and my hands could always use a little warming.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?