• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, everyone! My name is Clara. Spain is my adopted country, though originally I’m from England. I started crossdressing around 12 years old, but for most of my life I just kind of buried this feeling that I enjoyed dressing as a woman and sometimes even felt I wanted to be a woman. In fact I went for years and years without dressing, or even letting myself think about it. I’ve been married for 17 years and have a 16 year old son. Things looked like carrying on pretty much as always. Then…wham! Just befor Christmas I again got a really strong urge  to dress up, and started to do so at every opportunity. I have no idea why. I began to think more about my feminine side, how I have always empathized with women more than with men, how women have found me a sensitive shoulder to cry on, how I’ve never really identified with those typical male personality traits. I decided that my inner woman was to be called Clara, which means clear in Spanish. For the first time (it had truly never ocurred to me before!), I googled crossdressing, and read an article which, basically described me and made it suddenly and  wonderfully clear that this was something tangible, which could be faced up to. Since then (3 weeks ago!), my learning curve has steepened. I bought a wig from Amazon (sent to my work address), some underwear of my own from a superstore, and I discovered Crossdresser Heaven, which could not be more aptly named. I am so grateful for all the information and the feeling of support. Of course, the hardest thing is that noone knows. You are the first people on the planet earth whom I have talked to about this. Ever. I wonder if you know that we Spanish cd girls have an added bonus. When we speak about ourselves, we use adjectives in the feminine form. So just saying, I’m a bit tired, or I feel happy makes you actually feel more feminine! It’s wonderful, or it would be… if I had someone to say it to. I’m planning to tell a (girl) friend of mine, with whom I have a very trusting relationship. But telling my wife just doesn’t seem possible at the moment. So for the time being, I’ll just have to tell you girls that, although estoy un poco cansada, inside I’m feeling muy contenta!

Anonymous

Hi Clara and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hola Señora Clara y bienvenido a CDH!

Sadly, my High School Spanish is failing me to say too much more. And even that, I had to go use Google just to be sure I was remembering “welcome” correctly…

Anyway, it’s very nice to meet you, Clara. I’m glad you found us.

Hola Clara!  Wonderful intro post!  Your story certainly has parts that resonate with many of us here.  This is a wonderful community you’ve joined, all the ladies on here are amazingly friendly, encouraging, and supportive of each other.

Good luck to you when you have the conversation with your friend about Clara, I hope she can offer you a wonderful amount of support and encouragement, it’s so great to have people in our lives that we can share this part of ourselves with.

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

andrea
      Lady

Hi Clara

Welcome to CDH all the girls on here are some friendly I’m sure you’ll have a great time

Hugs Andrea

Christina
      Lady

Hey Clara, welcome! So glad you’ve found this site. Like you, I’ve finally decided to stop suppressing this desire a couple weeks ago. There’s so many nice ladies here! Feel free to chat with me any time.❤

Anonymous

Two weeks ago? We must chat!

Hi Clara, Welcome to CD Heaven.
      As you have already found, you are not alone any more, there are thousands of girls here who are a lot like you and who will offer friendship and support as you take your own unique journey through life.
      Feel free to ask any questions you may have to me or any of the girls here and you will receive an honest, helpful reply.
      Join us in the chat room and enjoy some friendly femme time. See you there.
      Hugs
      Sheryl

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Clara! I believe you’ll really like it here.

Hugs

Margie

Clara,

Welcome our little corner club. I can understand how abruptly the feelinga can return.  After having suppressed my own feelings for 20 years, I began to embrace them a year ago. The change in my stress was immeasurable in the positve and finding a group like CDH Hass been such a great help. I wish thee the best and hope your journey is successful.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

Thanks so much. I feel so optimistic after this!

Jennifer
      Lady

Welcome Clara! Wow, I can so relate to your experience. I started at 13 and continued for many years, but with my wife of 13 years, I buried the feelings deep inside. I just recently started up again, though I haven’t told my wife yet. She only knows I “used to” crossdress. You’re not alone girlfriend! You can share your story proudly and without shame.

Anonymous

Thanks, Jennifer. Shame is not an option!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?