Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the floors and carpet while wearing a loose fitting Smocked Swing Midi Dress. I love the very girly feel of the dress against my legs as I clean.

Please tell us what chores you enjoy doing while dressed and what you are wearing.

Love, Stephanie

Pumped
      Lady

I have a cheap French maid’s dress and sometimes will wear it with stockings and a garter belt and heels. My wife has a good laugh when she comes home and I have been cleaning and wearing it!

I find it doesn’t matter – blouse and pants or skirt, dress and undies, just undies, or… ☺️

Peta Mari
      Lady

Nothing beats the feel of hunting while wearing tights, and a midi dress, or skirt and blouse.

I have a small salmon colored handbag / purse for an ammo pouch.

I have a denim skirt. Which I call my “construction kilt.” I wear it while milling timber, painting and other construction duties.

Anonymous
      Lady

In summer I do all my outside yard work either in short shorts or tennis skirt and racer back tank top. I love doing my housework in a skirt and blouse. For some reason everything goes quicker and more pleasant when Sandy is doing the work.

I do all of the housework while dressed, as that is my daily job.  My usual schedule includes: loading and unloading the dishwasher, washing some items by hand, cleaning stovetop and counters, making the bed, washing, drying, ironing and folding clothes, vacuuming, dusting, mopping floors, picking up stray items such as cups or trash, feeding pets, cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors, and restocking paper towels and toilet paper.  Often I will also spend some time organizing a closet or cabinet or baking some cookies.  If my wife comes home for lunch, I’ll make her lunch and serve it.  I do try to have some me time – I’ll stop to have a bite to eat and watch one of my soaps or read Good Housekeeping or Women’s Day magazine if they arrive in the mail.  Throughout the day, I stop frequently to adjust my bra and hose, touch up my makeup and fix my hair – especially if my wife is coming for lunch, since I don’t want to disappoint her.

As to what I wear while doing my work, I usually wear panties, bra with forms, pantyhose and girdle, with a dress (usually swing or pencil), waist apron and heels.  I wear jewelry appropriate for the outfit, usually earrings, pearl necklace and a bracelet and ring or two.  I do my makeup, hair and nails and I’m ready to go.

Stephanie MacNeil

Well I’m with you girls on doing house work while dressed. It’s not like I hate too ok help out or tidy up but I do find it much more enjoyable doing it while dressed femme. I do a lot of cleaning and meal making  ( when kids not around). At times my wife will ask if “ Maybe Ashley could clean the house “. I do all the laundry for wife and I. As far as outside work I just recently posted about shoveling the driveway in my skirt but mostly just beige pantyhose under my shorts while doing some yard work. It’s funny how much more I like doing it while dressed feminine.

I get up in the morning before coffee is made or anything is done I get dressed, the whole 9 yards. Then start doing things that need to be done coffee dishes playing on computer. It feels so good, sometimes early in the morning I will go get gas in my car or go mail some bills fully dressed. Been thinking of trying to do some make up, but not very good at it.  LOL

In the home my gf and I live in I do the housework. Dishes, vaccuming, laundry etc. Sometimes in drab. Sometimes in a dress. I actually enjoy doing it either way. Even when I was young. Niether my mother or current gf cared about the level of cleanliness as I have. I don’t wear heels when cleaning however. My gf gets frustrated when I wear a dress cleaning. Says it’s impractical. Tomorrow I’m planning on a housework day and will wear a dress. It does make it more enjoyable even if she’s irritated. Oh well

Maybe a dress is impractical for “modern” women, but our foremothers wore them everyday to clean without issue, along with stockings and often heels.  I take pride in my appearance, and I find that when I am properly dressed, I want to make my surroundings tidy and beautiful as well.  I get access to an energy that spurs me to create a clean, elegant and feminine space around me.

My mother was an elegant lady and always properly dressed. When I dress I think of myself as my mothers daughter and wish that she and I could have spent the day dressed as mom and daughter. I’m not sure if she knew about Stephanie but as I become more feminine when I dress I thank her for inspiring me to be a properly dressed lady.

Your mother sounds like my kind of lady.  I’m glad she inspired you.  The world can be cruel and ugly, and it desperately needs more elegance and charm.  The thought of you spending the day with her as mother and daughter warms my heart.

Anonymous

I’d be the “housewife” that gets caught in the kitchen wearing a short kimono robe over bras and panties.

I have done housework one time fully dressed. I was worried the entire time I was going to get my outfit dirty or tear a hole in my stockings. The heels weren’t much help either, but I enjoyed it. Now I usually do my chores wearing a pair of denim boho short shorts and a cute top, barefoot.

When I started as a housewife, I worried about all of those things as well.  Holes and runs are going to happen, and I probably go through more pantyhose than 10 women.  As a lot of CDs do, I tried 4.5”- 5” heels at first and couldn’t make it through even the morning.  Switched to 4” and those were better, but I now have a lot of 3.5” and they don’t bother me at all.  Carrying laundry on the stairs is an issue, but that’s what I have to do.  Our original agreement was that if I was going to be the housewife, I had to show I was serious and go the whole nine yards, so she doesn’t allow pants, bare legs or flats.

Finding pantyhose to fit my long legs is difficult. I feel like I have to be overprotective of the few pairs I do have. I enjoyed reading about your daily routine, it sounds lovely.

Try thigh highs, either stay ups our with a garter. I prefer both of those over pantyhose.

I have tried one pair of stay up thigh highs. If I stretch them, I can get them up about halfway up my thigh, but they will end pulling back to a few inches above my knees. I’ve never tried a garter but have wanted to.

I hear you.  I’m a bit tall  myself, and tall stockings are hard to find.  I don’t like the look of stockings that only come over the knee, I feel like they should come to mid-thigh at least or preferably upper thigh. Stretching them up to that point is part of what puts stress on the garters and makes them pop open.

I don’t like having to adjust my pantyhose to keep them from binding, so I’ve tried both garters and stay-up stockings.  For housework, the garters keep popping open.  I’m always careful to bend my knees and lower myself rather than bend at the waist, but that seems to put stress on the back garters and they pop.  Getting stockings re-clipped on a rear garter is one of my least favorite things in all of crossdressing.  Stay-ups are better, but even the best ones I’ve found I have to keep pulling them up, and it seems that takes as much time as unbinding my pantyhose.

What about one of those garter belts or girdles with six metal clips? They look pretty reliable…

(I’d love one)

Yes, I have a couple Rago open bottom body shapers with 6 metal clips and they are by far the most reliable.  If I’m going to wear stockings, I almost always go with one of those.  Even so, I have had some issues with the garters popping open.  It happens.  Just one of the reasons I’m mainly a pantyhose girl.

I don’t know if I could manage the heels you have to wear. I like the restrictions placed on you about what you must wear!

Wearability depends greatly on the shoe.  I have some heels that despite a lower heel height have a narrow toebox and no support, so are very uncomfortable.  My go-to shoes are Sam Edelman, especially the Hazel.  They are classic pumps, 3.75” heel, room for my toes, stable and very comfortable.  I can wear them all day.

Normally always cleaning en femme since I love skirts so much but I am always casual. What I have done is wear my stilettos so that I am use to high heels. Then when I slip on three inch heels they feel so natural and I am ready to go out for the day

I’m like Stephanie, I love doing my housework in a dress or skirt and top. It feels right. I wish that was my daily job, as I know I’d make someone a lovely wife (sigh!).

I also stop from time to time to read fashion magazines or browse websites for new clothes, or to adjust my bra and pantyhose. After a while, though, I forget what I am wearing as it seems entirely natural to be dressed like a housewife. I don’t have an apron but it’s a good idea. I do wear a (panty) girdle.

Love to all,

Grace

Zoe
      Lady

I usually wear tights and camisoles or workout top with my hair in pigtails as I clean the kitchen, sweep, dust. I live in an apartment and dont go out dressed, so I put on pants and a shirt to go anywhere in the building,though my painted toenails have been on display in the laundry room when I wear samdals.
      Once back in the apartment then I’m back to “basics”

I often do the dishes, bake bread, do the laundry and clean the house wearing sexy undergarments with a nice blouse leggings and a nice satin robe,  depending on the work I may wear a skirt and of course my best bustline enhancer padded bra.  Often do outdoor gardening etc underdressed in panties and bra

I’m fully dressed when the housework is in need of completing. I will wear an entire outfit that includes 3.5 to 4 inch heels, nylons and a nice dress or skorts. I never wear an apron as it serves no purpose for me. I just give out orders and requests to the cleaning lady every other day as to what is needed….LOL.
      I’m just kidding of course……

It sure depends on the kind of work to do. For cleaning showers and toilet I prefer to wear apron dress with simple tshirt and leggings over bra and panties. For dishwashing, cooking or simply dusting the house it is just jogging pants and shirt. I would not want to damage an elegant dress or pantyhose while doing household chores.

I enjoy dressing to clean the house.  I usually wear a dress or skirt/skort and blouse, of course panties and bra.  Sometimes I’ll wear heels, sandals or flats.  Depending on the time of year I’ll wear either pantyhose or stockings and garter belt.  I just recently got a wig and started doing make up so I’m starting to include those in my dressing routine.  I vaccum, do laundry, do dishes, clean the stovetop, sweep and mop the floors, dust, bathrooms, etc..  It feels right doing those things dressed.  I’d love to do yard work dressed but that’s not possible with he way the neighborhood is set up, houses are too close to each other.

My Mom was also a lady who wore a dress every day.  As others have said I think she was the inspiration for me, though she never knew it as far as I know.

I have one dress my wife gave me that has patch type pockets that I like to wear wehn I clean.  It is an older dress so I don’t worry about it getting dirty.  I would like to get a maid’s outfit though – it’s Halloween time so maybe I’ll pick one up.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

I do all of our cleaning and cooking around our home and am always dressed with panties, leggings, bra with forms and a womens pastel tee or a blouse. My long natural silver/grey hair is up in a ponytail while cleaning. If doing messy chores or cooking I’ll wear one of my many aprons and wear yellow rubber gloves for pot scrubbing or bathroom cleaning.

Sometimes I’ll take off my top and work in the kitchen in my bra like I remember seeing women do back before home air conditioning was available. Yep, I’m a mature girl and this is the hot humid south. As a child, that may have been when my bra fetish began… idk. Without a top I love the feeling of my ponytail swishing around on my back. When vacuuming sometimes I’ll wear my strappy kitten heels and I feel just like a 50’s housewife. Gotta get me a bullet bra!

Just finished the dishes and making coffee bra, panties, and robe.

depends on how much physical activity the house chore has.

If I am just washing dishes, then there are times I do it as Wendy.

However, most of the other house chores are more involved (like cleaning the bathroom/kitchen), and I find that I work up quite a sweat doing so.  So I’ll underdress in a swimsuit but not fully transformed, the last thing I want is a wig full of sweat and my makeup dissolving from sweat beads.

I painted my bathroom ceiling in a denim miniskirt and a tank top….
      Wàshed the dog outside in my one piece bathing suit….

Anything including housework I do naked wearing open toed sandals (with painted red big toesI and maybe, just maybe a pair of panties. Why get things dirty? Best, Marlene.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?