- March 24, 2022 at 12:42 pm #631062Stephanie NovaParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the floors and carpet while wearing a loose fitting Smocked Swing Midi Dress. I love the very girly feel of the dress against my legs as I clean.
Please tell us what chores you enjoy doing while dressed and what you are wearing.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 29, 2022 at 1:24 am #632159Melanie MayerLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
It sure depends on the kind of work to do. For cleaning showers and toilet I prefer to wear apron dress with simple tshirt and leggings over bra and panties. For dishwashing, cooking or simply dusting the house it is just jogging pants and shirt. I would not want to damage an elegant dress or pantyhose while doing household chores.
- March 28, 2022 at 5:41 pm #632091April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
I’m fully dressed when the housework is in need of completing. I will wear an entire outfit that includes 3.5 to 4 inch heels, nylons and a nice dress or skorts. I never wear an apron as it serves no purpose for me. I just give out orders and requests to the cleaning lady every other day as to what is needed….LOL.
I’m just kidding of course……
- March 28, 2022 at 6:39 am #631940StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 152Has thanked: 605 timesBeen thanked: 837 times
I often do the dishes, bake bread, do the laundry and clean the house wearing sexy undergarments with a nice blouse leggings and a nice satin robe, depending on the work I may wear a skirt and of course my best bustline enhancer padded bra. Often do outdoor gardening etc underdressed in panties and bra
- March 26, 2022 at 2:53 am #631392ZoeLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 71Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
I usually wear tights and camisoles or workout top with my hair in pigtails as I clean the kitchen, sweep, dust. I live in an apartment and dont go out dressed, so I put on pants and a shirt to go anywhere in the building,though my painted toenails have been on display in the laundry room when I wear samdals.
Once back in the apartment then I’m back to “basics”
- March 25, 2022 at 8:00 am #631211Grace DarlingLadyRegistered On: January 12, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
I’m like Stephanie, I love doing my housework in a dress or skirt and top. It feels right. I wish that was my daily job, as I know I’d make someone a lovely wife (sigh!).
I also stop from time to time to read fashion magazines or browse websites for new clothes, or to adjust my bra and pantyhose. After a while, though, I forget what I am wearing as it seems entirely natural to be dressed like a housewife. I don’t have an apron but it’s a good idea. I do wear a (panty) girdle.
Love to all,
- March 25, 2022 at 7:55 am #631209Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 864Has thanked: 3961 timesBeen thanked: 3675 times
Normally always cleaning en femme since I love skirts so much but I am always casual. What I have done is wear my stilettos so that I am use to high heels. Then when I slip on three inch heels they feel so natural and I am ready to go out for the day
- March 25, 2022 at 7:36 am #631204Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 187Has thanked: 584 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
I have done housework one time fully dressed. I was worried the entire time I was going to get my outfit dirty or tear a hole in my stockings. The heels weren’t much help either, but I enjoyed it. Now I usually do my chores wearing a pair of denim boho short shorts and a cute top, barefoot.
- March 25, 2022 at 8:15 am #631223Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
When I started as a housewife, I worried about all of those things as well. Holes and runs are going to happen, and I probably go through more pantyhose than 10 women. As a lot of CDs do, I tried 4.5”- 5” heels at first and couldn’t make it through even the morning. Switched to 4” and those were better, but I now have a lot of 3.5” and they don’t bother me at all. Carrying laundry on the stairs is an issue, but that’s what I have to do. Our original agreement was that if I was going to be the housewife, I had to show I was serious and go the whole nine yards, so she doesn’t allow pants, bare legs or flats.
- March 27, 2022 at 2:18 am #631634Grace DarlingLadyRegistered On: January 12, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
- March 27, 2022 at 11:18 am #631779Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
Wearability depends greatly on the shoe. I have some heels that despite a lower heel height have a narrow toebox and no support, so are very uncomfortable. My go-to shoes are Sam Edelman, especially the Hazel. They are classic pumps, 3.75” heel, room for my toes, stable and very comfortable. I can wear them all day.
- March 25, 2022 at 8:32 am #631231Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 187Has thanked: 584 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
- March 25, 2022 at 9:32 am #631241Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 54Has thanked: 322 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
- March 25, 2022 at 12:37 pm #631287LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
I don’t like having to adjust my pantyhose to keep them from binding, so I’ve tried both garters and stay-up stockings. For housework, the garters keep popping open. I’m always careful to bend my knees and lower myself rather than bend at the waist, but that seems to put stress on the back garters and they pop. Getting stockings re-clipped on a rear garter is one of my least favorite things in all of crossdressing. Stay-ups are better, but even the best ones I’ve found I have to keep pulling them up, and it seems that takes as much time as unbinding my pantyhose.
- March 27, 2022 at 3:05 am #631635
- March 27, 2022 at 11:23 am #631781LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
Yes, I have a couple Rago open bottom body shapers with 6 metal clips and they are by far the most reliable. If I’m going to wear stockings, I almost always go with one of those. Even so, I have had some issues with the garters popping open. It happens. Just one of the reasons I’m mainly a pantyhose girl.
- March 25, 2022 at 12:31 pm #631286Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 187Has thanked: 584 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
I have tried one pair of stay up thigh highs. If I stretch them, I can get them up about halfway up my thigh, but they will end pulling back to a few inches above my knees. I’ve never tried a garter but have wanted to.
- March 27, 2022 at 11:33 am #631782LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
I hear you. I’m a bit tall myself, and tall stockings are hard to find. I don’t like the look of stockings that only come over the knee, I feel like they should come to mid-thigh at least or preferably upper thigh. Stretching them up to that point is part of what puts stress on the garters and makes them pop open.
- March 25, 2022 at 6:58 am #631192
- March 25, 2022 at 6:09 am #631188Michelle SmithLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
In the home my gf and I live in I do the housework. Dishes, vaccuming, laundry etc. Sometimes in drab. Sometimes in a dress. I actually enjoy doing it either way. Even when I was young. Niether my mother or current gf cared about the level of cleanliness as I have. I don’t wear heels when cleaning however. My gf gets frustrated when I wear a dress cleaning. Says it’s impractical. Tomorrow I’m planning on a housework day and will wear a dress. It does make it more enjoyable even if she’s irritated. Oh well
- March 25, 2022 at 8:23 am #631227LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
Maybe a dress is impractical for “modern” women, but our foremothers wore them everyday to clean without issue, along with stockings and often heels. I take pride in my appearance, and I find that when I am properly dressed, I want to make my surroundings tidy and beautiful as well. I get access to an energy that spurs me to create a clean, elegant and feminine space around me.
- March 28, 2022 at 1:44 pm #632044Stephanie NovaLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
My mother was an elegant lady and always properly dressed. When I dress I think of myself as my mothers daughter and wish that she and I could have spent the day dressed as mom and daughter. I’m not sure if she knew about Stephanie but as I become more feminine when I dress I thank her for inspiring me to be a properly dressed lady.
- March 28, 2022 at 4:58 pm #632082LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
Your mother sounds like my kind of lady. I’m glad she inspired you. The world can be cruel and ugly, and it desperately needs more elegance and charm. The thought of you spending the day with her as mother and daughter warms my heart.
- March 25, 2022 at 6:00 am #631186Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I get up in the morning before coffee is made or anything is done I get dressed, the whole 9 yards. Then start doing things that need to be done coffee dishes playing on computer. It feels so good, sometimes early in the morning I will go get gas in my car or go mail some bills fully dressed. Been thinking of trying to do some make up, but not very good at it. LOL
- March 25, 2022 at 2:42 am #631172Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 492Has thanked: 1782 timesBeen thanked: 2351 times
Well I’m with you girls on doing house work while dressed. It’s not like I hate too ok help out or tidy up but I do find it much more enjoyable doing it while dressed femme. I do a lot of cleaning and meal making ( when kids not around). At times my wife will ask if “ Maybe Ashley could clean the house “. I do all the laundry for wife and I. As far as outside work I just recently posted about shoveling the driveway in my skirt but mostly just beige pantyhose under my shorts while doing some yard work. It’s funny how much more I like doing it while dressed feminine.
- March 25, 2022 at 2:12 am #631169LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
I do all of the housework while dressed, as that is my daily job. My usual schedule includes: loading and unloading the dishwasher, washing some items by hand, cleaning stovetop and counters, making the bed, washing, drying, ironing and folding clothes, vacuuming, dusting, mopping floors, picking up stray items such as cups or trash, feeding pets, cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors, and restocking paper towels and toilet paper. Often I will also spend some time organizing a closet or cabinet or baking some cookies. If my wife comes home for lunch, I’ll make her lunch and serve it. I do try to have some me time – I’ll stop to have a bite to eat and watch one of my soaps or read Good Housekeeping or Women’s Day magazine if they arrive in the mail. Throughout the day, I stop frequently to adjust my bra and hose, touch up my makeup and fix my hair – especially if my wife is coming for lunch, since I don’t want to disappoint her.
As to what I wear while doing my work, I usually wear panties, bra with forms, pantyhose and girdle, with a dress (usually swing or pencil), waist apron and heels. I wear jewelry appropriate for the outfit, usually earrings, pearl necklace and a bracelet and ring or two. I do my makeup, hair and nails and I’m ready to go.
- March 25, 2022 at 2:03 am #631168Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 356Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 1853 times
In summer I do all my outside yard work either in short shorts or tennis skirt and racer back tank top. I love doing my housework in a skirt and blouse. For some reason everything goes quicker and more pleasant when Sandy is doing the work.
- March 24, 2022 at 10:10 pm #631147Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 502Has thanked: 815 timesBeen thanked: 2565 times
Nothing beats the feel of hunting while wearing tights, and a midi dress, or skirt and blouse.
I have a small salmon colored handbag / purse for an ammo pouch.
I have a denim skirt. Which I call my “construction kilt.” I wear it while milling timber, painting and other construction duties.
- March 24, 2022 at 9:52 pm #631145Fredrika JonesDuchessRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 356Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 1208 times
- March 24, 2022 at 9:15 pm #631142PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 133Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 475 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.