- October 29, 2016 at 9:13 pm #33319cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
So, I now have a bra, made for men, with some foam inserts. I love the look but realize the immediate problem is no cleavage. I saw some ideas on YouTube which involve tape and/or multiple bras and some kind of filler such as socks, rice in bags, cuttlets, etc. Of course, contouring helps too. The tape looks like it would be the most durable but taking off the tape….owww. Non-tape seems like you would be adjusting it the entire time. I would love some advice from you ladies as to which you think is best. Thanks!
P.s. I love this journey! I shaved my legs last night and tonight went out as a man but with panties, bra (no pads), women’s jeans, and clear mascara . I felt so sexy. I can’t wait to do more.
- November 29, 2020 at 2:50 pm #412281JACKIE SlipsDuchessRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- November 29, 2020 at 10:10 am #412189Mikey JohnsonLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 116Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
I had some time yesterday and decided to make a serious effort at the makeup contouring cleavage method. Had a lacy bralette with my C-cup forms under a tube type stapless top (black) that’s rouched at the middle of the boobs. Used light makeup in the center and on the sides above the bralette, and darker on either side of the middle, going up in a curve. Several web tutorials are available on how to do this.
It’s not easy to get it realistic, but if you keep at it it really works. Lovely effect! You have to get the darker makeup to almost match your skin tone, and you have to blend everything or it looks fake, but if you do it right it looks fabulous! I used a combination of liquid makeup and darker eye shadow. You should probably hit it with powder or finishing spray to fix it if you’re actually going to go out.
Now if I could just get my face to look that good! Ah well, more work to do!
- November 28, 2020 at 2:19 pm #411928Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1700Has thanked: 3017 timesBeen thanked: 5700 times
Unless you’re naturally endowed, our wider rib cages make it harder to show cleavage. But if you have a moderate amount of fatty tissue to work with, you can use the backlesss, strapless bra cups (they’re adhesive) to create cleavage, then use a regular bra with padding or forms to complete the illusion.
- November 27, 2020 at 2:53 pm #411438Courtney SmilesLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 36Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
- June 2, 2017 at 7:40 pm #56455Daeyton JaydeLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 120Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
<p class=”MsoNormal”>I have reasonably good quality, and somewhat expensive breast forms, but I haven’t used them in a while. I have been using vacuum cups, supplements and topical cream for a while, and after a short “pump” I’m a solid B cup. After a longer and more aggressive pump I can go as high as 38 inch chest and 43.5 inches across the nipples, which gets be into a push up C-Cup.
BUT, like most cross-dressers (I think), it would be nice to have full natural breasts for “dress up time”.
Recently, I was thinking about this from the science and technology angle, and I got to wondering why someone hadn’t made a saline breast implant that had a fill/drain port at the nipple which looked like a barbell nipple piercing? They already had “Chest Expanders” that do this, but they do Not have a permanent fill and drain port on them. They only have a temporary fill port for “adjustments” after the surgery swelling goes down.
The nipple connection could be T shaped and the T part went inside you to the front of the breast implant, and the end to end part would extend through either side of the nipple like a traditional Barbell nipple piercing. You could quickly fill them up when you want, maybe using an incremented syringe which screw-on attaches to the piercing with a length of tube? Unscrew the barbell end, screw on the tube, attach the syringe, and fill… (.) (.) to ( . ) ( . ) in a couple minutes!
The syringe would allow Very Precise filling of the implant when one wants to be “Chesty”, and easy drainage for when one does not. When you want to go back to “not Chesty” you could attach the drain hose and let the saline drain out, or if you just wanted to be “less Chesty” you could attach the syringe, and limit the amount of saline being extracted, very precisely. For people who want Breasts all the time, and bigger breasts sometimes, you can have an implant with an inner and outer bladder, and you only fill the inner bladder ‘as desired’ and the outer bladder is your ‘regular size’. They could even design a small electric fill/drain pump for the home that had the ability to auto stop when full (pressure sensitive?) or would allow you to fill both breasts simultaneously with a certain amount of saline. (150ccs, 250ccs, 400ccs?)
If the unit had a valve in it so that it could only fill and drain when the fill/drain hose was screwed on properly, there wouldn’t ever be any “accidents”. And I’m sure that they would Only be prone to the same rupture as traditional saline breast implants. (Ask an ambulance attendant how want times they’ve seen this at a motor vehicle accident – it’s quite common)
*And they would be able to sell you multiple sizes of bras, and “packets” of saline forever! Making money off of you for the rest of your life! (Cha-Ching $$$)
Admittedly, there would still be a max limit to how much you could safely fill them, and not everyone (male or female) wants to have Pierced nipples, but there are a bunch of men and women this would be the most amazing solution! Yes, it would be permanent, It’s going to be rather invasive to have them put in (Meaning: It’s going to hurt for a while afterwards) and not cheap, but neither is buying 3 different sizes of good quality breast forms, and replacing “worn out” ones every now and then.
And if you’re wondering, yes, I’d do this in a heartbeat if it existed today. No breast forms feel as good as full, natural, breasts of my own. I’m pumping the ‘muffins’ up now, and they are going to be in a very sexy expensive bra shortly! #weekendfun</p>
- February 21, 2017 at 9:47 am #45209RoseLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 619Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
- February 21, 2017 at 6:21 am #45181Samantha MannLadyRegistered On: February 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Hello everyone, I’m new to the site. I currently us water filled balloons and haven’t had a malfunction as of yet. I like the way they feel and bounce. I’m trying to a get a natural look. Any suggestions on in expensive forms.
- March 6, 2017 at 6:15 pm #46435winny jonesLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I like water balloons also. Warmed up in the microwave , they feel nice. I like to use 36 or 48″ balloons and partly fill them so they are soft and squishy. I wear a 46DD and like the weight of the water balloons. They do get some trapped air and make a sloshing noise. I tried using water beads , it still makes noises .
- February 20, 2017 at 4:38 pm #45136
- January 31, 2017 at 6:10 am #43225cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
I have tried several ways to create natural looking boobs. I have tried on every kind of bra i can think of in all shapes and sizes to achieve the look i wanted. I am very DIY so i did try many crazy options.
In the end I wanted to do it without taping but be comfortable so my current solution is 2 bras: under bra is a water pushup bra from fashion forms on amazon which is much better pushup as its not foam and will shape to anything you insert into them and gives me some cleavage. The outer bra is a full cup bra one size up from that which covers the under bra and gives me the bust i am looking for.
This has been working for me for at least a year or so. however because of massive sale at glamourboutique.com($150 forms for $30) I decided to get a pair to use with my combo and couldnt be happier. I feel fantastic in them.
Hope this helps,
- January 16, 2017 at 11:34 am #41924AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I’ve tried everythi`ng and I mean everything short of expensive purchased forms – socks, water filled balloons (don’t do it – the chances of a waredrobe malfunction is NOT worth the risk), rice filled nylons and the bird seed thing. I’ve also taped across my chest with duct tape, surgical tape (with not bad results) but I’m now considering some very expensive glue on forms. Does anyone have experience with these high end products and are they worth the $500-600. they cost? And what about the butt and hip enhancers? Sitting on those things must be a real trip!
- December 31, 2016 at 10:06 am #39575cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
As far as breastforms go I just wanted to add my 2 cents with my purchase and experience and hope it helps! I got my pair from Thebreastformstore.com and the are wonderful! They look and feel real and have had women who know I am a man ask how I made them look so real! They feel great also! The pair I have is just the Silver series. Here is a link to the ones I purchased. http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-store-silver-seal.aspx
I give them a 5/5! Fast discreate shipping!
- December 29, 2016 at 5:18 am #39457cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
I had one more idea. I am normally a 44a which is not a normal size in a push up bra. However, I learned about sister sizing and thought about getting a 38d push up bra. Has anyone tried something like this? My goal is to create cleavage.
- December 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm #37509RoseLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 619Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I’m looking for a bit of help, ladies. For those who know a bit about silicone breasts, is a product such as this one on eBay worth my effort to purchase? If not, what should a gal look for when searching for such a product – what keywords can I add to my search, and such?
My “birdseed bags” are good enough under t-shirts and sweaters, but I find myself wanting at least a hint of cleavage I can show off from time to time…
Thanks, ladies! <3
- November 24, 2016 at 8:56 am #36412RoseLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 619Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I was just going to ask something related to this. I was on Amazon this morning and found some of different sizes for 34 dollars. I’ll try them and let you know. I like the Roses idea about the birdseed. Jessica
What I’m finding is the birdseed works well for filling out the bra evenly. When I was using socks I sometimes ended up with “lumpy” boobs, which of course didn’t look real nice. The birdseed also adds a bit of weight, so there’s some “jiggle” while you walk.
What the birdseed isn’t good for is creating nice cleavage. I’m finding I can’t wear a low-cut top, because it’s just an empty valley, so to speak.
So breast forms are probably my next “big” purchase. But that likely wouldn’t happen until sometime in 2017. For now, the knee highs with birdseed work well for me, though. Makes a nice, cheap alternative as a “starter” set. (Especially good if you don’t know what size you want. I started at a B, but decided to move up to a C because the B looked just a little too small on my frame. This made it really easy to just make new ones without spending more money.)
- November 24, 2016 at 5:05 am #36401JessicaLadyRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 176Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 395 times
- November 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm #36280Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
There is the Transwonder Bra that works even on males with low body fat.its a UK product that cost around $100 US. Probably the best looking and working device.
The is the Busty Cleveage creator by Glamour Boutique.<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>It works ,i own one but its ugly to me. Its inexpensive, like $35 are less.</span>
There are the silicone adhesive cleavage creators and the diva bra. They all work and there $16 are less. I own all these too.
I use D Breast forms and duct tape now and for removal baby oil and a hot shower.
- November 8, 2016 at 6:55 am #34950AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 144Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
Silicone breast will cost you around 250 dollars but well worth it girls. We all started with the socks or socks filled with rice which can work for appearances but they lack the movement and jiggle lol. With the silicone breast you have a natural movement that looks and feels like the real thing. I get compliments a lot from others on how well my chest looks and I am happy about that. I now have two sizes : one with b cups and one dd depending on what I am going to wear. The b cup is excellent for working out like running or biking or just under a cami or tank top. This also allows one the freedom to pick from a larger selection of tops to wear so I can have different looks.
- December 26, 2016 at 6:25 am #39292JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
A good push up bra one size smaller than you normally wear with silicone inserts. I always reach around and pull all I can pull from each side (the more you can pull your chest from each side the better). This always creates nice cleavage for me. The use some light taupe eye shadow and with a small shadow brush carefully out line the curves starting at the bottom. This creates the outline of your breast, works every time for me.
- November 8, 2016 at 8:15 am #34955Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
Any recommendations on best place to purchase them? Prices are all over the place.
- November 8, 2016 at 3:19 am #34939Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
- November 7, 2016 at 6:22 pm #34907Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6487 times
For some unknown reason i have begun looking at breast forms. A bit weird for me because i have had no desire to get breast forms in the past 30 years as a cd. Been doing a bit of research on what i need for a bust. Found out i am a 38D, i’m not a small framed person! Living where i live, the forms will cost me a small fortune so i should save up. Will let all know when i get them. Bronwyn
- November 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm #33576Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1507Has thanked: 1100 timesBeen thanked: 3882 times
My first time dressing fully fem, I wore a bra stuffed with small balloons for breasts. They worked real well and looked good. I tried other things too but liked the balloons the best. When I began dressing again a few years back I bought some foam breast forms. They are comfortable and look good with a bra. They don’t have nipples so if you want to go with the bra less look and show some nipple you will need to go with the more pricey forms.
- November 1, 2016 at 2:23 pm #33570LadyRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 619Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
For now, I use knee high stockings filled with bird seed. It’s not ideal, but “good enough” for me for now. Unlike socks or similar for stuffing a bra, it has weight and jiggles a bit. It still has the problem, of course, of not really allowing a lot of cleavage on display.
Breast forms are a bit out of my price range right now. I’d rather spend the money on clothes and shoes to get at least a “beginner” wardrobe started. Maybe next summer…
- November 1, 2016 at 11:27 am #33557BeckyLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I “borrowed” one of my wife’s push-up bras, and wear it under another bra (w/forms). It will push everything in and form cleavage. It is a couple of sizes too small, but this helps and doesn’t hurt as much as tape. I hope it works for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.