Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Recently, someone suggested that I should try a cleavage bra since she thought I had the right body shape/size to make it work well.  I have read a few things here and researched it, but I still have a few questions.  so here goes, if anyone has time to respond, I would greatly appreciate it.

1.  Some people buy two NuBras (or similar items) to combine.  Do you need to buy them the same size or does one sort of nest over the other.  I could imagine how you would need them to be different sized (if they even come in different sizes).

2.  Many people suggest using a good pushup bra to put over the NuBras, but what size is the question.  I wear a 40 band (38 can work as well but a bit snug).  Someone said to go down in the band size to enhance the effect (38?) but what cup size do I buy?  My forms are on the D/DD size but I won’t be stacking those beauties into the bra.

3.  Any other words of wisdom, products, advice?

Mwah

Gina

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I bought a c cup Nubra but haven’t had much luck with creating cleavage with it. The first issue is that I don’t have quite enough pec tissue to fill the cups, the second issue is that once I start sweating the adhesive fails. I’ve seen somewhere a suggestion to go with A cups. Another trick that I think might help is to use a skin tac wipe to help the adhesive. Last week I used adhesive tape to attach my breastforms and prepping with the wipe they stayed attached for several hours. I even went out for a drive and to a fast food place braless. It felt wonderful! I have been sticking to buying tops with necklines that don’t expose my breastforms then using contouring makeup to create the illusion of cleavage. I haven’t given up completely though and plan on trying again. There are similar products available that are much less expensive than the Nubra, most of the cross dressing supply sites carry cleavage creators.</p>

Hi girls!  Be careful with tapeing. Tape closes the skin pores to breathing and the adhesive locks sweat into cells and they get inflamed…..ie: you can get a nasty rash which can take forever to clear up.Unless I am active, I just pull my chest fat under forms and we are away to the races. I am not sure but I guess mother nature didn’t want males to have boobs till we got fat up there. So, we have to “get clever”.  Most breast form or transgender stores carry special tape but I have never tried in as I developed an allergic to tape of any kind, during my stays in hospital. Hope this helps you in your quest.

Love……Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

Oh great Lady Veronica, as a lowly pleb I am forever honored that you would grant your years of wisdom on to my humble inquiry.  OK, just messin’ with ya.

I have no intention of using tape, but thanks for spelling out the reasons why.  In my line of work, I have seen too many patients develop blisters, chemical burns and the like, and that was with medical grade adhesives, tape, and dressings.  But, I am sure that someone has tried duct tape at least once

Cheers
        Gina

What are Nubras?

A strapless bra with adhesive cups and a clasp to draw the breasts together to for cleavage.

I have found that the aphrodite medium breast forms with a pushup bra will provide the best cleavage. I have a few pairs of forms and a lot of bras. I like to wear a bra that is lightly lined with a pair of forms and a double push up bra on top. I have found this to be the perfect shape for me and give me the best cleavage. I usually wear a 36d bra with my forms and a 36ddd on top. Then I layer my tops with a tank top with a thin shirt and a long length shirt .. this gives me the feeling of being a girl who loves to show off her assets and she has been well dressed.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

For awhile I tried the Nubra. The Nubra has to be the size of your male breast. I am flat chested, so I used an A cup. I wouldn’t place it on my breast as your suppose but farther out to the side of my chest so when I clip it my breast would be pulled inward to give me cleavage. I would then use a bra the size of the breast form I’m using. The problem with a Nubra is if you start the perspire it’s going to lose its grip and let go. For that reason I went back to using medical tape.

Hi Gina,

Go to Janet’s closet on line and look for:
      <h1>Cleavage Creator</h1>
      <b>SKU #:</b> FASTG-BS-01

Janet’s Awesome Cleavage Creator.. Just put it on, tighten it up and Instant cleavage. Also can be used with breast forms over the top to get that Incredible realistic look.

3X-Small – Fits to Chest 35″
      2X-Small – Fits to Chest 36″
      X-Small – Fits to Chest 37″
      Small – Fits to Chest 38″
      Medium – Fits to Chest 39″
      Large – Fits to Chest 40″
      X-Large – Fits to Chest 42″
      2X-Large – Fits to Chest 44″
      4X-Large – Fits to Chest 48″

You have to order smaller sizes they have to be tight, they have room for adjustment 3 hooks front and back. I wear a Warner’s 40B bra but ordered a X-small cleavage creator to get the look I am after. They also sell a CC 2. I have not tried that.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?