• This topic has 31 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ChloeC.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Lately I have been getting a lot of emails about clinical trials.  Most of them are for mundane things like blood pressure meds or diabetes drugs.  Just to have a little fun with this, imagine if some larges pharma company was conducting trials on experimental drugs which could, over a matter of months, turn a man into a woman or a woman into a man.  I know this is sci fi, but with all the advances in medical science, it could happen in 10 or 20 years.  If you were offered this trial, would you take it?  Say they sweetened the pot by offering a 10,000 dollar payout for completing the trial? And, they would allow you to participate in a trial  that would turn you back into a man if you wanted.  It is a win win situation.  Would you voluntere?

It’s like the pink packet on genderplay book!

Kathleen
      Duchess

Take the pink pill,Neo

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If I were 20 years younger I would say no!! BUT at 68 I think it would be interesting to spend the next years I may have left to REALLY explore my feminine side.

. Cassie

I honestly imagine this a lot lol

I would have to say no. I like wearing women’s clothes, I like doing certain feminine things, but I don’t have a desire to be a woman. And there would still be too much explaining to do that I wouldn’t want to get into. Thanks, but I’ll pass.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I voted no.  I’ve been on HRT almost 18 months.  It takes years….but it works.  I can see and feel the results.  I’m not willing to risk my life to speed up the process.

/EA

I would do it. Imagine having $10K for a new wardrobe. And I wouldn’t go back. Heck, maybe they are working on another med that will turn back the clock and I would stay young.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would do it even if I had to pay them the $10,000.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You would be the first one in line, right after me, lol.

Anonymous

Okay Carolyn, it’s a deal, lol.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Remember, no pushing while in line, hugging is okay, lol.

Anonymous

Lol, ok

2nd the motion!

Gwyneth
      Lady

I’ve actually written some sci-fi fiction using a dear friend of mine as the main character. Although it’s not a pill so much. More of a “process”. And once started, there is no reversal. As of my last chapter, she’s 6 months pregnant with some strangely conceived twins.

Gwyn

Being Sci-Fi, which means now I’m 18 again, I would!

Anonymous

I’d try to be first in line and I wouldn’t care about the money!

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t have a desire to transition. But given I’d have the option to change back I’d do it so I could better understand what it would be like to be female (in the interest of science, of course.) Ever since learning I could feel comfortable doing anything and going anywhere if being empowered by wearing a dress I have become far more willing to stretch my envelopes in both male and female modes. This would be an adventure hard to resist.

Hi Kerri if i was single then i would definitely give it some thought,if they came up with a drug to change a man to a woman that would be better than having to have surgery,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Gwyneth
      Lady

I finally decided to sign up. Now I just have to see if “changing genders” is grounds for divorce in TN. I’m thinking the law hasn’t caught up with this yet!

Gwyn

Absolutely!! Where do I sign up?!!:)

Anonymous

Get in line sister, lol.

As a scientific fantasy, I’m there, in the queue praying not to get the placebo…and no need for the $10k! Just some new make up and a pair of high heel sandals would suffice!

But I do appreciate Emily’s point…

Hugs
      Christine

Clara
      Lady

If I was single and had no family, I would consider it.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I would be happy paying for a spot in the test group.

Would be a fun and cool experiment.  Now then, though I would be aiming to be a woman, my luck would be, I get the placebo.

Anonymous

I’m probably taking this too seriously, but I said “No”.  I’m just imagining what a pill would have to do to your insides for someone to become a different gender.  If I took it, would my testicles one day fall off?  Would my insides have to move to create a space for a womb?  Can you imagine how it would feel to have your insides get rearranged like that?  I doubt it would feel good.  And this is still the testing phase for the drug, isn’t it?  What if something goes wrong when my body starts changing?  What if it doesn’t change all the way?  What if I couldn’t be restored to how I was before?  Would $10K even be enough to compensate me for these mutations?  This sounds like a Cronenbergian nightmare.  If such a pill were possible I’d wait until it reached the general public.  I’d want something to be fully tested and researched before I put it in my body.  As I get older, my body’s health is becoming more important to me.  Once all the tests are done and it’s deemed safe, then I would probably take the pill to change my gender.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

I hate to be the one to break the news, but judging from your fears and complaints I’d say it’s too late for you to make your own decision. You have clearly already taken the pill. I’d say you are ovulating. Keep the rest of us posted on your journey to the other side. If lucky you will only feel like this every 28 days. Please keep a journal for nine months and let us know if you are pleasantly surprised or just breaking new threshholds of agony.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rhonda Lee.
        • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Rhonda Lee.
          Anonymous

Well, I did say I was probably taking this too seriously.

the mind is willing, but the body is…

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

I would definitely. be interested

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Kerri, well, maybe some years ago (more than I’d like to admit) I would have been more than willing to sign up, assuming there was some kind of relief if the pills had less than fatal side effects while not working as hoped (or if fatal, some designated heir would get some kind of recompense).   I mean I’ve got to love those commercials for the latest ‘wonder drugs’ where they advertise the miracles that will occur…unless of course you’re allergic. Like you’d know before you took them. Eh.

Hugs, ChloëC

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?