Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

High all, I just ordered and received a pair of large hoop clip on earrings. So far I’m totally ear to ear smiles. Since I still live much of the time in the closet, ear piercing for me would be hard to pull off although I’d love to. I always wanted large hoop rings and I found some USA made with very good quality at an affordable price. I just received them yesterday and I love ’em. It’s a bit hard to explain the mechanics but they hold well, I even did a few over the head top changes and they held fast. The company is Simply Whispers. HUGS, TERI

Anonymous

Teri,

Thanks for telling us about Simply Wispers.  I just ordered a pair of clip on gold hoop earrings for myself.

Kerri

Hi Terri thats wonderful and happy that they work for you as for myself i had my ears pierced many many years ago and enjoy every pair that we as wife and i have .. Hopes for you girls someday to enjoy this part of being a girl he he ..

Stephanie

I have a large selection of clip on earrings. I have noticed that they are getting more popular again. You say that you couldn’t get away with having your ears pierced….. Try and find a way… Do it for charity, a bet, a dare…. You won’t regret it. Nothing beats the feel of a pair of weighty hoops hanging through you ears!

Cerys

For a long time I wore clip-ons when I cross-dressed, but lost a few and felt very frustrated when that occurred. Plus over time my earlobes were red for days after, and that was commented on, so I went to the piercing studio and had it done. In public as a guy I wear subtle studs now and when fully dressed as a woman much more stylish and gaudy earrings. I have lots of pairs now and enjoy the greater variety pierced earring offer. Got for it Teri!

All of my earrings are clip on because, due to arthritis, I don’t have sufficient flexibility in my elbows no mount pierced earrings.

However, what many don’t know is that clip-on earrings are adjustable for clamping pressure. There is a little tool that can be used to make adjustments. You can also use small needle nose pliers if you are careful…

Terri –

Thanks for the info on Simply Wispers, I’ll need to take a look.  I use clip ons as ear piercing isn’t an option for me though I would love to get my ears pierced.  I had one pierced years ago but let it close up as my wife (girlfriend at the time) didn’t care for it.  I wasn’t dressing then or even realize that part of myself at the time.  I make my own clip ons using converters.  I’ve taken some of the earrings that belonged to my mother and converted them to clip ons and truly enjoy wearing them.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love to have pierced ears but can’t so clip ons are my only option. I have found some good ones on Amazon, to include hoops. I am partial to earrings that dangle.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks for the tip about Simply Whispers.  I have a jewelry box full of clip ons, since ear piercing is the one dressing thing I haven’t done yet.  Mechanically, I like the ones with a hinge clasp best.  The ones with a tiny screw that tightens pinch too much, and the ones with a tiny tension spring (usually hoops) don’t seem to stay on well.

There are also some magnetic ones. They are in 2 pieces. There is the earring that sits in front of the ear with the magnet and a small metal disc on the back side of the ear. The magnetic attraction pulls the disc towards the earring and claps to the earlobe. However, it appears that the only kind of adjustment that you can do is to put a small piece of plastic on the magnet or the disc in order to reduce the magnetic field. The pair that I had worked well but clamped too forcefully…

These have a coil spring inside the gold (or silver) hoop. They seem to have thought things through since I wore mine for 10 hours straight with no escapes.

And YES, I agree the screw type clasp earrings SUCK, they must have been created by the Devil himself. HUGS, TERI

Clip-ons can be adjusted so they don’t crush your earlobe and then you can add just a TINY drop of superglue to make them stay on as you dance the night away.  Party on,  Marg

There are also silicone sleeves that go over the “paddles” for cushioning…

Pictures!!!

Kelly, I tried to download photos but they got lost in cyber-space. Here’s the link to the website there are some photos there.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks for the tip Teri!

I’m going to check out Simply whispers.

💕Lara

hello and i love clip on earrings, i have a few and all different kinds. i need to buy more so i have different ones to wear when i am all dressed up pretty.   i love the look of them on my ears and feeling them move around my ears.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?