Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Quinetta Harris
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 26

Usually clip-on but I’ve had a lot of success with the newer magnetic ones that appear just like pierced studs! So many choices!

Laurie gurl, you gotta let us know where you found magnetic earrings? For me I am a clip on only gurl. I want to keep my earrings on when being passionate with someone and during the throws of ecstasy my lover might pull on my ears or earrings ;).

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rayna Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 217

I started shopping clip-ons and thought, screw this….

I bought a set of easy self piercing kits from Amazon, and had my wife pierce them.

She had fun getting to stab me, lol.

xoxo

Rayna

Coral Wentworth
        Duchess
        Registered On: July 12, 2019
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 62

That is so funny Rayna. I went to Claire’s in the mall and had mine done ,the young ladies there were so nice and gave me an extra pair for when I had to take the ones they use out.

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

That’s cool…

When I was itching to get it done, all of the piercing locations were still closed due to Covid.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Donna
        Lady
        Registered On: January 17, 2021
        Topics: 81
        Replies: 1071

No pain no gain. Always hear that saying only hurt the ones you love.

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

The pain was brief, but her pleasure at getting to inflict a little(that I asked for), was fun to see…

Laurie Tidenow
      Lady
      Registered On: May 14, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

Usually clip-on but I’ve had a lot of success with the newer magnetic ones that appear just like pierced studs! So many choices!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2018
      Replies: 276

Clip on for me. I don’t feel the need to have pierced ears as 95% of my life is the male side.

I found good fitting and holding clip on which I attach nice quality earing to. With your hair always partially covering my ear you do not see this detail but the actual earing shows.

Sandy

Silvina Delpem
      Lady
      Registered On: April 29, 2018
      Replies: 5

Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of dressing like a woman and I thought the only thing I couldn’t use was earrings with holes. That’s what I defined for myself at the time as “being a woman.” They had holes and we didn’t. It was my object of desire for 40 years… My wife had no problem punching my ears and using them, but I was embarrassed and only wearing them in my house. For two years I have been happier and use in both ears all day, on the street, work, etc…

En español…

Desde chico soñaba con vestirme de mujer y pensaba que lo unico que no podria usar eran earrings con agujeros. Eso definia para mí en ese momento “ser mujer”. Ellas tenian agujeros y nosotros no. Fue mi objeto de deseo por 50 años… Mi esposa no tuvo inconveniente que me perfore las orejas y los use pero me daba verguenza y solo los usaba en mi casa. Desde hace dos años soy màs feliz y uso en ambas orejas todo el día, en la calle, trabajo, etc…

Millicent Teasedale
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2015
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 195

Just clip ons so far. Have thought off and on about getting my ears pierced, but, as much as anything, I don’t want to deal with the healing period. I’ve heard everything from 6 weeks to 6 months or longer, depending on the source. Not sure how well I’d deal with that, or an infection, should I be unlucky.

That’s a pretty dumb reason not to have them pierced, but it’s just where I am on the subject.

Take care all,

Millie

Donna
        Lady

If don’t know what you doing for piercings suggest going to someone that knows more about it. Could have done it myself but rather let someone know.

Rhonda Hamel
      Lady
      Registered On: February 20, 2019
      Replies: 5

Pierced for sure. Look around. Many men have both ears pierced these days. I recently saw an old geezer (like me) who looked like he just got off a Greek fishing boat (in other words, definitely not some young sissy) wearing diamond studs in both ears. If he can do it so can you. I like pushing the envelope in boy mode so I wear my favorite rose gold opal studs daily.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Lisa Wilson
      Lady
      Registered On: March 8, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 21

I pierced mine myself about 25 years ago. I’ve been wearing pierced earrings since, but only in girl mode. I have very tiny holes in my lobes and no one has ever asked me if my ears were pierced, at least the last 20 years. At first they were more sensitive, and a couple times early on when someone would ask what happened to your ear, I’d say it was from a pimple.

If I go a long time without wearing them, they will close up, but it’s super easy for me to find the holes. If haven’t worn them in a while, I will always put some clear Neosporin on the earring before putting in my ear. I actually did that the very first time I pierced them, and most of the times the first few years to try to prevent any infection (it has worked for me). I always dab a little on the holes after done wearing them even now as a precaution and to help hide the tiny hole for a couple hours till it’s not noticeable.

So not saying I would recommend this to others, but it worked for me to be able to not appear to have pierced ears, but to able to wear pierced ears the last 20 plus years. Probably a longer answer than you were looking for, but that’s how I roll.

Haley Ann
        Lady
        Registered On: October 12, 2020
        Replies: 134

No one word answers from this girl either😎

Haley😘

Jessica Charms
      Lady
      Registered On: May 6, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 26

I’ve never worn earrings before, but I’d go with clip-ons for sure. I have seen a few earrings I liked and have a few I was given as bonus items, but they are for pierced ears. I can convert them sure, but still, I never liked the idea of pierced ears.

Mona
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 18, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 120

Just an FYI, you can purchase these little converters that allow you to turn more standard earrings into clip-ons.  I use them and find that they work very well.  Of course, your mileage may vary, but here is a link in case you want to check them out:

https://smile.amazon.com/Tatuo-Earrings-Converter-Components-Non-Pierced/dp/B07PDD5ZCD/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B07PDD5ZCD&psc=1

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Carolyn Kay
        Lady
        Registered On: August 25, 2016
        Topics: 19

Hi Mona, I have converted many of earrings to clip on. It doesn’t work for every pair but does open up options for what I buy. I still would love to get mine pierced!

Genevïéve
          Lady
          Registered On: July 28, 2020
          Topics: 30
          Replies: 1343

What is stopping you Carolyn ???

Gen ❤

Carolyn Kay
            Lady

My wife! She is definitely against me getting them pierced. She is tolerant with my dressing, but has her limits. Sigh….

Genevïéve
            Lady

Are her ears pierced ?

G ❤

Carolyn Kay
            Lady

Yes, but she hasn’t worn earrings for a long time, I think the holes may have closed up

Genevïéve
            Lady

It’s not a big issue for GB’s to have pierced ears… pierced my own last Nov. 28th… not one negative comment. I’m 🥰 it…

Gen ❤

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 157
      Replies: 2114

I have no unnatural holes or piercings, or tattoos.  As for belly rings ,or, God forbid,  lip/nose rings or worse  –  WHY??   The downside to non-holey ears is that earring choice is more limited.

Donna
        Lady

LOL steph draw the line on piercings for nose or tongue though

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1205

Clip on for me.  When I was about 8 or 9, one of my sisters friends got her ears pierced by an ‘expert’ in high school.  She got infected and they ended up cutting most of her lobe off.  Since then I have had no desire to have mine pierced.

With the modification adapters, you can make any pierced earrings into clip on which greatly expands your choices for them.

PaulaF

Donna
        Lady

Agree there Paula had those mod then started getting piercings so many choices then. Then said to myself lets just get both pierced so did. Wanting to start getting more fem with little things between now and my end of journey come November to be a full woman.

Still wanting a belly ring too.

Dawn Judson
      Chat Hostess
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 55

Pierced my own left ear when I was in my late 20s. I let it heal up, but on our 20th anniversary, my wife and I got a pair of studs. I got my left ear pierced, professionally. She got a second hole in her left ear. We each wore one of the matching studs. A few years later, I decided I wanted the right ear pierced, too. Yeah, it raised some eyebrows. So what? I loved the way my studs allowed me to feel somewhat femme, even in guy mode. And as someone else said, in femme mode, a nice pair of dangling earrings or big hoops are “icing on the cake”. My wife decided to get a second hole in her right ear, a number of years ago. I always liked that look. How cute & feminine! So guess what I did, last summer. Yep, I got second holes in both ears & absolutely love it!

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 1779

Hi Donna i chose pierced as have been for over thirty years did one just to be cool ha ha and it pissed off a boss back in Fla.. so i did the other one when wife was not home  to really piss him off and it worked so funny he couldnt do anything about it .. Just love the different earings you can get with pierced ears ..

Stephanie

Samantha Murphy
      Lady
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Replies: 41

Clip  on when I wear them. I’d love to get my ears pierced and wished I’d done when I was younger.

Bobbi Watt
      Lady
      Registered On: February 17, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 22

I have pierced ears when I got them done I didn’t know I had to keep them in for a year all the time . I got a little crap but a lot less than I thought I would of got . I think it was one of the best things I ever did .

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 3355

Hi Donna,

I wear clip on earrings.

Alice

Martina Rae
      Baroness
      Registered On: April 9, 2019
      Replies: 24

Greetings Donna!

I have both ears pierced. I have studs that I virtually never take out. I often put other earrings through with the studs. I like the way the studs work as an accent. I do have some clip on earrings that were my mother’s and I wear them occasionally. I’m a fan of both!

Thanks Donna!

Martina Rae

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Replies: 613

Hi Donna, I wear clip-on earrings and have many, many of them.  I would love to get my ears pierced but that would go over my wife’s boundaries.  She does NOT have pierced ears and draws the line on anything that makes me more girly than her.  She is already bothered that my hair is longer than hers, that I wear leggings (she doesn’t) and that I wear bras (she doesn’t).  Thanks for the question.  Have a lovely rest of the week, all the best.  Hugs, Krista.

Donna
        Lady

Hi Krista could always tell her studs be the limit for now hardly notice them like those small gold or silver balls.

Caseymae Nevertolate
      Lady
      Registered On: September 3, 2020

I did mine last July while my wife was away at the shore with her sister. She didn’t  even notice when she got back. In fact only 1 person I work with noticed. Wore studs for first few months, then graduated to hoops about the size of a quarter. I wear them in guy mode. And dangle ones en femme. Best thing I ever did.

Kelli Sometimes
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 28, 2021

I got mine pierced a couple years ago and wear them 24/7.  So happy I did.  Much better selection of pierced styles.  And they don’t pinch after a few hours like the spring loaded ones.  Also,  now SO lets me wear her diamond studs sometimes.  I wear small titanium hoops while in boy mode.

Kelli 😉

Brittney Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Replies: 701

I prefer clip-on earrings. Also my wife would complain that pierced ears on me is too effeminate. I got my first two pairs in June 2020. They’re cuff style that curl under the ear lobe.

At the suggestion of a few CDH girls; a couple of weeks ago I finally got the courage to go into a Claire’s to see what clip-on earrings they had to offer. It’s what I was afraid of; as nearly all were “kiddy” and for little pre-teen girls. I did buy a triple pack of 1.5″ hoops with spring pressure back posts in silver, gold, and black. I’ve never wore this style of non-pierced earrings, I hope they will work out for me. If they do there was another multi pack of bigger more fancy hoops that I might go back and get.

Carolyn Kay
        Lady

I have a pair of gold 1 inch spring hoops, they work well. You might want to look at Kohl’s, if there is one by you, I have found a couple pair of very nice clip on earrings there. You have to look hard, but they do have some.

Brittney Andrews
          Lady
          Registered On: August 1, 2019
          Replies: 701

Carolyn, thanks for the suggestion about Kohl’s; I’ll check one out the next time I’m out browsing for my girly side. I’m not fearful to ask SAs for assistance if I can’t find what I’m looking for, that’s what I did at Claire’s.

Carolyn Kay
      Lady

I wear clip on, and I must have well over 60 pairs of earrings. I would do love to get my ears pierced but my wife will not allow it, just another one of her rules. I hate when a pair of clip on earrings start to pinch and cause discomfort, no matter how I adjust them. Just one of the pains of being a woman, lol.

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 122

I will be getting mine pierced soon. I would have got them done at the beginning of the year but because of lockdown, it never really was an option for us. We have a family wedding coming up in the summer and so we’ve set a time for me to have them pierced after that event.

I wear clipons and magnetics for the time being, and my wife really likes silver studs in both my ears, so she’s happy too (although it can become a little painful wearing them for too long). It also got her to start looking at different options that she’d like too, and her own earring collection has started to grow in the last half a year too 😅

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 499

clip on only.  Not sure if my wife would be ok with me getting my ears pierced.

I used to love dangly type earrings, but I’ve switched to studs, as the studs don’t get tangled up in the wigs.

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 1029

Pierced for me but I do remember clip ons and screw backs. They looked OK but were horrible to wear.

Kathryn Lynn Peters
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2016
      Replies: 101

Had my ears pierced before Christmas 2019… love it! Love danglers and wear gold balls or small hoops in guy mode. Wish I would have done it sooner!

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 531

I love having my ear pierced. I feel that having on a pair of earrings that dangle helps me to appear more feminine!!
      . . Sandy

Mikala
      Registered On: April 11, 2021
      Replies: 77

Hi Donna,

I did have my ears pierced years ago when I was with my second wife who loved to role play.
      Third wife did not so my dressing was private and ears healed.
      Being single again and loving it.
      I was wearing clip on ear rings but hated them so bought myself some proper hoops and some lovely gem studs and was actually quite surprised how easy they were to put back in.
      So I will go with Pierced.
      Only problem I have found I have forgotten a few times to take out my pink or purple gem studs before going to work.
      Lucky for big mirrors on my truck.

Mikala xx.

Roberta Broussard
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Replies: 106

I wear clip-ons but would love to have mine pierced. Its amazing how it lets me feel so complete when I put on some jewelry. Kind of like the icing on the cake.

I do keep toying with the idea of just doing it and getting them pierced. Oh how I would love it.

Tiffany Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: May 3, 2021
        Replies: 34

Roberta,

I feel the same way about jewelry. I have a heavier neckless and when I wear it and hear it jingle it affirms my feelings of be feminine at the time. I just purchased some clip-on earrings and will be wearing a pair for my first time going out in public.

Tiffany

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 957

I would’ve voted both! There are some beautiful clip-ons that are just divine to wear and as I really enjoy earlier fashions those are what suits. I only own one pair that hurt to wear so they don’t get worn all that often. Pierced ears gives one a far greater selection but that is about all.

Polly

Kathleen 60454
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 65
      Replies: 551

My ears have been pierced for close to 20 years. I always wanted my ears pierced but I was married and my wife wouldn’t allow it. Then one father’s day she said let’s go and get your ears pierced, that’s my father’s day gift to you. And in addition I got two extra pairs of earrings besides the original Gold Balls.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Eva Kelly
      Lady
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 317

Pierced and love them!

Eva

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 799

Has to be clip-on earrings as I don’t have enough range of motion in my elbows and shoulders to mount pierced earrings. Selection is not a problem as the majority of my collection is vintage jewelry. However, 2 pieces of advice:

• Get an adjustment tool so that the spring tension can be adjusted
      • Get the silicone sleeves that go over the paddle

Doing at least one of those makes all the difference in the world. Most of mine can be worn all day…

DeeAnn Hopings
        Duchess

By the way, some have talked about not finding good clip on earrings. All in this photo are clip ons with the exception of the copper Comedy and Tragedy masks. They are screw backs. I would not have bought them, but they were part of a set by Francisco Rebajes.

Celeste Starre
        Lady
        Registered On: June 26, 2018
        Topics: 40
        Replies: 1029

Just as an FYI french hooks and possibly lever backs would be just as easy to put on with one hand as clip ons.

DeeAnn Hopings
          Duchess

No, I’ve tried. I can’t tug on the earlobe to stretch the hole a bit with one hand and insert the earring with the other. If you miss you poke yourself in the ear…

Samantha Jo
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Replies: 56

I have clip on earrings at the moment but now  thinking of getting my ears pierced.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 88
      Replies: 855

Clip ons.. Like others have stated, “questions would be asked in the house” if I had piercde ears and wore the earrings to match.

The only problem I have had with clip ons is at least here in Oz, there are very few high quality clip ons available. Mostly low end… with poor quality to match..

Caty.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 439

I’d like them pierced, but wear clip-ons so I can make a quick change in or out of girl mode.  Also having them pierced would attract attention from SO.

Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Replies: 186

I have a pair of clipons that have a hole for pierced earrings, gives me the best of both worlds!

Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 206

Pierced. Was better selection and way more comfortable.

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2217

I had my ears pierced shortly before Christmas 2 years ago, and I always wear earrings now – even during those few times I’m in guy mode.

Kathleen 60454
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2020
        Topics: 65
        Replies: 551

Bettylou,

I wear studs in both ears while in guy mode.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Bettylou Cox
          Duchess

I sometimes wear studs, but I’ve been favoring a pair which are tiny hoops, only with hinges which clamp together. They resemble my wedding ring, but smaller. When in girl mode, it’s mostly hoops.

Donna
            Lady

lol Bettylou was about to add that in about dangles or hoops or studs. Depending on the event if a going out to dinner or something will wear dangles or hoops casual times out most times studs.

Bettylou Cox
            Duchess

This old girl really doesn’t have a night life, so the dangles stay in the armoire, and the fancy dresses stay in the closet. But since Tri-Ess has resumed meetings, this could soon change for me; at least, I hope so.

Donna
            Lady

May have to dust them off soon BettyLou. And freshen those dresses.

Jennifer Swanson
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 53
      Replies: 196

One of the first things I did after dressing was have my ears pierced.

Genevïéve
      Lady

Absolutely, love my ears pierced… 🥰   Should have done it long ago.

Gen ❤

Donna
        Lady

same here plus have more choices for earrings did one ear long time ago then decided to get other one done  about 5 months ago.

Jen Scarlet
          Lady
          Registered On: May 2, 2021
          Replies: 61

I’ve had one ear pierced for about thirty years now. It’s well past time I get the other one done to match!

I used one of those home piercing kits recently. The actual piercing process was fine and relatively painless; I just didn’t leave the sleeper in long enough.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account