Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

Good afternoon lovely ladies of CDH.
      After reading about Aoife’s near miss, I was trying to remember my closest calls in the past. Some were definitely pushing the limits, others just bad timing.

One day when my sister was away (I can’t even remember how old I was…) I had ‘borrowed’ one of her bras and some nude hold ups (still one of my favourite things 💕) I’d stuffed them into my dressing gown pockets to wear in bed. I guess I must’ve been out after as I remember coming back into my room to find my mum had made my bed and hung up my dressing gown. Nothing was said, but I was terrified for a few days after 🤣

Earlier than this, certainly pre puberty, I decided to recreate the makeup look of my French teacher, bright kingfisher blue eyes, and a Matt pink lip… using my artist’s pencils 🙄. I had no idea what/why, or even if I would be able to remove the evidence….. but at that age I’m sure my parents must’ve been around. Similarly I’d been trying to recreate the beautiful red nails I saw around, with clear vinyl tape and red marker pens. I still remember the reprimand for this one… ‘what have you been doing?’ Indeed…

So, care to share, your close calls, near misses, heart-in-the-mouth moments…?

xx Seren xx

Oh, I’ve had my share of close calls.

– other than CDing, I also love zentai.  Years ago, my wife could routinely take evening courses at the University so I knew I would have about 3 hours to myself.  After supper, I decided I would get into my black zentai and chill out.  I put the suit on, and walked towards the living room.  When I almost get there I hear the front door unlock, and all I remember was making a fast dash downstairs to unzip out of the suit.  Ok this one isn’t a close call as she saw me run by very fast in something black.

– again, wife was at an evening course so I had time to dress up.  Since we just moved into the house and I did not come out with my CDing at the time, nor did I have any of my own clothing.  I wore some of her stuff and sat there and watched TV.  I see this car pull up to the front of our house, someone gets out and it is her !  She was early from class, so I bolted into the bedroom to change and just made it just in time.

After a few near misses, I became very cautious to avoid any more close calls.

After a wild night as Jenny, I went to work the next day with some eyeliner/makeup still on. Apparently I had done a terrible job removing it and well….some dude pointed it out to me! Super awkward. LOL Nothing more was ever said about it (to my face anyway).

The first time I ever dressed I was about 20 and living in Los Angeles with a friend in the Hollywood Hills. Well we ended up getting  dressed and going out to a drag bar called the Queen Mary. We ended up meeting  a guy that was pretty cool and invited  him back to my friends  house for drinks after the bar closed.

Shortly after we arrived  the guys face went ghost white and he put his hand on his chest and said ” My heart, I’m having a heart attack, help” before losing  consciousness.

To make a long story short I ended up calling 911 and waited for the paramedics and police to arrive while my friend hid in the garage.

I was so scared of what the paramedics  and police would think about me when they arrived, that I barley thought about unconscious  man on the sofa. I was focused on touching up my makeup in bathroom mirror in hopes that I would “pass”.

Everything turned out okay though we never saw the guy again the paramedics  said he would be fine.  I received no weird  looks or anything  it was  so surreal  to say the least.

Anonymous

Believe me, Tiffany, in L.A. that’s probably the tamest thing they saw all week!
        You’d be surprised at what paramedics, cops, and doctors see even in small towns!

Oh how interesting a completely unedited version of COPS would be!

My first panic moment was when my sister came home while I was fully dressed, in full make up. She busted me cold and after a giggle she was so cool about it. She allowed me to wear any of her clothes and even taught me how to put on make up right. All she asked was that I washed what I wore and replaced whatever I used up. She and her friend even would take me out with them fully made up and introduce me as a cousin. The second time was when I was stopped by two cops one night right around the corner of my house. I was coming back from a party dressed in a mini skirt, low cut top, high heels, and a big red wig. I was timing my arrival home to be two hours or so before my wife was supposed to be home from visiting her sister. The cops had me exit my car and stand on the sidewalk while they shamed me for being a CD. I was waiting for one of the neighbors to come out and watch or my wife to come home early. Neither happened. I was able to get into my house without a ticket and had put my clothes away and was removing my makeup when my wife came home. I jumped in the shower and turned the water on with my makeup remover wipes in my hand and pretended to be taking a shower. She was talking to me while I was in the shower trying to take of all of the make up. Fortunately, it all came off in the shower. It would be a few years before she caught me dressed in lingerie, heels, full make up and wig which would cause our divorce. Another incident was actually funny. I didn’t realize someone could see most of the inside my apartment via the sliding glass door when the blinds were open. One afternoon I came padding into the dining room in a bra and panties with a lacy wrap around my shoulders. I didn’t notice the blinds were wide open and the landscaping guy trimming the hedges was checking me out as I went about my business. At least I had full makeup and my wig on as I was on display. When I noticed I was being watched, there were four guys enjoying the show. I laughed and wiggled my butt and walked out of their view. I heard them laugh too.

Becka
      Lady

Many years ago I worked at an opera house.  One of my jobs was to clean the wardrobe/costume shop, where they made all of the costumes for the seasons operas.  They had an endless amount of stockings, nylon body stockings, everything you could imagine!  It was a great source of goods in my younger years.

One morning I realized I (had) to purge some items, and stuffed them in the arm of my jacket as I left the house for work.

When I was backing out of the driveway my younger brother came running out of the house with a stocking in his hand!  He waved me down and brought it to me saying, “Dad said you dropped this!”

Talk about a heart stopping moment!  Nothing more was ever said about that.

Ugh!!

[postquote quote=433139]
      I had to look up Zentai and searched some images. Quite a variety. I have a long sleeve body stocking that is made to look like spider webs. I imagine the feeling is very similar. I may have to order one……

I was fully dressed. Short dress,jewelery,hose and heels. Attractive hairstyle. Full makeup. I was out of town shopping and thought I was safe. Walked around the corner of the isle and ran into my son and 15 year old grandson. I looked in my purse and walked on by. They never gave me a second look but that was close.

I fully dress around my wife and we were sitting in our downstairs den watching TV, it was about 1pm and I had on a bra (no forms), black bodysuit and women’s jeans. Nothing crazy but there was a knock at the door and we weren’t expecting anyone. Knock again…ok.

She gets up and it’s one of her co-workers who stopped by to drop off a care package after a rough work week. My wife invites her in and they are talking upstairs and I’m thinking…um, I can’t go up there like this.

I search around in the guest bedroom for a t-shirt but there aren’t any clothes down there. So finally I decide to just ditch the bra and bodysuit and if she comes downstairs I’ll just say that I was hanging on the couch without a shirt.

She left after a bit of conversation and my wife came down to see me shirtless and asked what was going on. “Just trying to not out myself to your co-workers, honey”

She didn’t remember what I was wearing but did ask if I “had my breasts on” earlier, ha.

-Chloé

I was 16 and had put on some of my moms clothes and full makeup.  At my house the doors were never locked and all friends and family were welcome to just walk in and make them selves at home.

I heard the door open, and dashed from the bedroom to the bathroom wear I turned on the shower, got undressed, took of the makeup and came out to great my high school friend who had just been kicked out of his home.  After talking for a while, he fell asleep on the couch. I went collected the stuff from the bathroom and up it away.

That was the first time having a close call.

I have dashed to the bedroom or bathroom a number of times when my wife came home early.

Now that she knows, I just stay dressed and say Hi as she come into the house.  She is still getting used to the idea.

Paula

Rather than retype a long post I wrote, I’ll just post a link to a reply I made a week ago on a similar topic.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/escape-strategies-when-out-in-public/#post-551033

While single and living in the barracks, I accidentally (a true accident but a happy one) put on my girlfriend’s panties while getting dressed for PT in the dark so I wouldn’t wake her. No she wasn’t supposed to spend the night but rules were meant to be broken…. Anway, PT (Physical Training) that day consisted of tons of sit ups with others holding your feet so plenty of opportunity for “up short” looks. I returned for a shower, in a communal shower, and noticed her blue thermal pattern cotton panties as I stripped off my shorts. They were bikini like my normal underwear/work panty selection but had a bow on the front. Nobody noticed and I slipped through the experience like a normal shower. My heart about jumped out of my chest but nobody seemed to notice.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?